Verified:

JanPaul

Jan 13th 2012, 22:05:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7PHOa8eBrU

nice, another good points for people in the middle east to hate americans.

JanPaul

Jan 13th 2012, 22:06:08

fail - "U.S. Marines Urinating On Taliban"

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 13th 2012, 22:11:41

They are terrorists... We should be sympathetic?

Plus, they are dead, so they didn't feel it or smell it =P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Jiman Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 22:14:02

All human life must be respected.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 13th 2012, 22:15:33

But they are dead. As in, no human life left.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

justtaint

Jan 13th 2012, 22:24:23

U.S. Marine dragged through Mogadishu

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/...ragged-through-mogadishu/

One doesn't excuse the other, and it's not justification, but if you want to be outraged about one you have to be outraged about both.
SlashMD

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 22:26:50

that's probably why they're getting pissed on, they were stupid enough to get pissed off in the first place.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

mrford Game profile

Jan 13th 2012, 22:57:33

it is better to be pissed off than pissed on though!

and any US prisoner has been through a little worse than that, then they get their head cut off with a rusty pocket knife. ill take the pissing on please
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jan 13th 2012, 23:01:44

script execution has been aborted. neato.

Jan 13th 2012, 23:08:11

idiot.

Jan 13th 2012, 23:23:03

hmm, i might skim posts too fast...

like i care if the Taliban gets nuked... how many of their kids suffer brain damage from beating their heads on rocks in an attempt to learn enough Arabic to quote the Koran?

hmm, that might be propaganda...

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jan 13th 2012, 23:37:23

hmmm, access denied?
y'all need to rework your security.
btw, i'm about to get pissed off.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jan 13th 2012, 23:38:10

and call y'all a bunch of names. fluffheads.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Jan 13th 2012, 23:48:41

y'all a bunch of noobs. maybe it was just a weird bug.

archaic Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 0:07:59

When Tisya does it to me I dont mind . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

legion Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 0:27:13

Roll Tide
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 1:11:22

babbattaDAdentist said:

this is a big fluffin problem because THE REST OF THE WORLD is seeing this fluff, im a gulf war vet, i served in iraq 20 years ago, and as a war vet this is the kind of behavior that instigate hatred for americans, all you young punks who claim theyre marines or chanting fluff taliban, if you support this kind of behavior just because theyre our enemy, then you aint a fluffing solider, let alone a man, be a person and be humane, if you believe america is the best country, then start acting like one

51 minutes ago

Sorry for the confusion, I guess putting the username of the guy that said that in the end wasn't enough.

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jan 14th 2012, 12:52:57
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

aponic Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 1:28:26

I agree with you Chaos. There is no reason to act with such disrespectful behavior. We did not enter Afghanistan in hate. We could have eliminated Taliban leaders without invasion. We have empowered drug lords and increased the worlds opium trade by 80%. We empowered the Taliban before that to fight the Russians. If you lived somewhere, and a great country of freedom had armed both sides, you would be going out of your mind too. Throw in daily terror, extreme percentages of rape, lack of clean water, lack of water at all, food shortages. Really, what you all have done in this thread is turn something serious into garbage.
SOF
Cerevisi

Jiman Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 1:31:21

Well said Chaoswind and Aponic.

ninong Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 1:39:45

if they are terrorists, i dont care if they fluff on the dead bodies or feed em to dogs or something
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Pain Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 2:17:34

it didnt look like they were actually pissing on the bodies in the vid, but it wasnt all that clear either.
Your mother is a nice woman

Atryn Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 2:45:04

+1 Chaoswind

KingKaosKnows

Jan 14th 2012, 3:06:07

Lol Chaoswind just copy pasted what the top commenter in the video said, I don't think he was even alive during the gulf war

Anyways even of those aren't his words, the point is still valid.

KingKaosKnows

Jan 14th 2012, 3:08:26

fluffing IF*

I shall make haste to work!!! peace to fluffes and tards all around.

aponic Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 3:22:47

Really disgusting ninong. Imagine someone feeding your dead father or brother to the dogs. Your comments are vile.

SOF
Cerevisi

braden Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 3:26:53

the way i see it the three/four people and the person holding the camera are at fault. if they hate all americans for this, they're still desperately far away from all of us hating them for flying planes into buildings.

(i am against feeding the dogs terrorists, dogs deserve a good meal :( )

KingKaosKnows

Jan 14th 2012, 3:43:57

Hehe

Good point braden, the chains of hate do wonderful things to the lives of people.

The US backed dictators that did genoside on their people just because it was convenient for the US, so I would say that for many people is the other way around.

You hate middle easterns because they killed a couple of thousand people with planes, and they hate you because you allowed/supported the dead of tens of thousands around the world.

See what I did there?

braden Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 3:53:11

not really, actually. i'm canadian. i supported/allowed keeping peace and helping people in need all around the world.

there is a reason why i can go anywhere on the planet and be pretty confident in my safety (almost anyways, africa is a little iffy and the middle east because i would refuse to hide the fact i'm a christian and they'd want to stone me for it)

hate is a strong word. i don't sympathize for a lot of people on this planet because i don't feel it's worth my effort. but the same way i do things "wrong", other people do things "wrong" as well, and we need to meet each other half way in our imperfections.

Monex Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 5:03:12

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
this is a big fluffin problem because THE REST OF THE WORLD is seeing this fluff, im a gulf war vet, i served in iraq 20 years ago, and as a war vet this is the kind of behavior that instigate hatred for americans, all you young punks who claim theyre marines or chanting fluff taliban, if you support this kind of behavior just because theyre our enemy, then you aint a fluffing solider, let alone a man, be a person and be humane, if you believe america is the best country, then start acting like one

babbattaDAdentist 51 minutes ago 11

America was the "best" country but the weak liberal sympathetic mindset of most Americans today is rapidly changing that. You are right tho we should not shoot terrorists and piss on their corpses... we should show them the same mercy that we showed Japan in ww2. The thought that people have sympathy for an ENEMY who would gladly rape, torture and kill your child, mother and grandmother on video to further their agenda is sickening. It is WAR… the enemy is not abiding by the Geneva Convention and have no ROE therefore should not be afforded the protection of them. In my book the only thing those Marines did wrong is video tape it, taking pictures or videos of sensitive material is not authorized and they should be held accountable under the UCMJ.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

KingKaosKnows

Jan 14th 2012, 12:47:35

And you fail for your WWII comment.

The nuclear booms were neither an act of mercy nor cruelty, no one had an idea of what nuclear weapons could do, they had the theory, but that hardly gets the point across.

its because everyone saw the effects it had on human beings that radiation became taboo and no one wants to be close to that fluff, would you be scared if they told you what radiation/nuclear explosions could do with a white board and a nerdy guy giving a lecture? Or they showing pictures/videos of the explosion and the mutants/cancer/slow painful deaths of those affected by it? The only reason the cold war never got to that point is because everyone involved knew what was going to happen; I am actually grateful to the Japanese/North Americans, because the drop of those silly imperfect booms saved the world of their much larger and powerful children.

Sifos Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 12:51:52

To me, killing someone is a bigger crime than peeing someone, regardless if said person is alive or dead. But that's just me, I've probably got it all wrong.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 12:54:26

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Lol Chaoswind just copy pasted what the top commenter in the video said, I don't think he was even alive during the gulf war

Anyways even of those aren't his words, the point is still valid.

I was a kid... thanks for the heads up :D

Originally posted by Sifos:
To me, killing someone is a bigger crime than peeing someone, regardless if said person is alive or dead. But that's just me, I've probably got it all wrong.

When someone dies they are dead, but pissing on the dead insults everything that person did till the point of his dead, for all we know one of those guys was a poor farmer that had lost everything during the war (to looters) and was forced to join the Taliban in order to support his family (is not like his wife can become a prostitute (the first service job), or he can become a male prostitute), think for a second, what is a guy that lost everything going to do in Afghanistan? go and make some opium, become a raider, flee somewhere else, join an armed group, can't see more options than those.

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jan 14th 2012, 13:01:50
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Oceana Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 12:59:37

When are people going to learn that in todays world there is always some fool with a camera, and then they will eventually send that video to someone and yes it just might go Viral. So don't do anything in life that you don't want shared with the world.

braden Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 13:08:39

is it just me, or where is babbattaDAdentist's post?

i mean, he quotes something that isn't posted here.. i'm confused?.. sorry for the pm, chaos :P

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 13:28:37

oh he is the top comment on the vid in youtube... I know most comments in youtube are fluff, but you got to at least read the top ones (sometimes they explain things in the vid or point out mistakes)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

braden Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 13:47:41

ah, that makes sense.. i never went to the link.. so my bad, that pm must have sounded so silly :P

Sifos Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 14:24:14

Originally posted by Chaoswind:

Precisely, and I still think it'd be more humane to pee on him, but let him live, than doing the opposite.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

aponic Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 16:11:33

God damn. Most of you are just acting foolish on this thread. Yes, peeing on a dead body is not the same as killing someone. That is obvious and not the issue here at all.

The issue is that peeing on someone is negative and that you should act respectful in all things. Stop living your childhood in adulthood and grow up. And for the genius who blamed US liberals, there are no real liberals in the USA. We have bankrupted liberal institutions and pushed the center (both liberal and conservative) to the edges (called polarization). Thinking that people of a genuine liberal or conservative outlook are in power is idiotic at best.

Both liberals and conservatives have a vested interest in education, in the environment and clean air, water, and food. When you do not have any interest in those things then you are simply a 'money-puppet' because the pursuit of money has nothing to do with right, wrong, or justice. Money has corrupted the US, not liberals or conservatives.
SOF
Cerevisi

Monex Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 17:41:07

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
And you fail for your WWII comment.

The nuclear booms were neither an act of mercy nor cruelty, no one had an idea of what nuclear weapons could do, they had the theory, but that hardly gets the point across.

its because everyone saw the effects it had on human beings that radiation became taboo and no one wants to be close to that fluff, would you be scared if they told you what radiation/nuclear explosions could do with a white board and a nerdy guy giving a lecture? Or they showing pictures/videos of the explosion and the mutants/cancer/slow painful deaths of those affected by it? The only reason the cold war never got to that point is because everyone involved knew what was going to happen; I am actually grateful to the Japanese/North Americans, because the drop of those silly imperfect booms saved the world of their much larger and powerful children.

You missed the point... It is war and they are the enemy it doesn’t matter how or why they became the enemy the simple fact is that they are the ENEMY AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU.

A few truths of war:
-No unit successful in combat cares about public opinion.
-No unit who cares about public opinion is successful in combat
-There is nothing more satisfying that having someone take a shot at you, and miss...
-When in a fire fight, kill as many as you can, the one you miss may not miss tomorrow.
-You're only better than your enemy if you kill him first...Shoot first and then swear up and down that you saw them pull out a grenade.
-Anything you can do to draw the enemy out of hiding and make reckless decisions will make them easier to kill.
-More dead enemies = less dead friends.

Bottom line is if you were not there with them you have no right to judge them. Combat stress, fear, and having a friend die in your arms will cause you to do things that you normally would not do nor be proud under normal circumstances.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Atryn Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 19:37:08

Wow Monex, how narrow minded that is. It sounds like a "soldier" (quotes intentional) who is only concerned about his own ASS and not his country or the reasons we are there. To say that all that matters is that all the people around you who *might* be a threat are killed even if unarmed leads to killing of innocents which then increases the size of your opposition and enemies you will face.

"-No unit successful in combat cares about public opinion.
-No unit who cares about public opinion is successful in combat"

Do you have some evidence to back this up or are you just making this fluff up?

"-There is nothing more satisfying that having someone take a shot at you, and miss..."

So you like being shot at? Because apparently NOTHING is more satisfying to you that something that starts with being shot at. That sounds, again, like the "soldier" that is in it for entirely the wrong reasons.

More dead innocents, more dishonorable behavior = more living enemies.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 19:42:26

This thread is really telling me the truth behind peoples names.

Some people I am proud to play with.
Others I am not only disappointed in but horrified to be associated with.

Sickening attitudes.

JanPaul

Jan 14th 2012, 19:49:49

*hands Jiman a cold-frozen beer*

chill. :)

Ravi Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 21:04:25

I don't see what the problem is here. The dead Taliban guys were obviously homosexuals with a getting peed on fetish. You idiots should be praising the Marines, not condemning them.

JanPaul

Jan 14th 2012, 23:01:39

how would you feel if a dead marine is getting pissed by a taliban?

uldust Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:08:19

welcome to the human race. When you get to thinking your better than those around you, look at yourself again.

Pain Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:55:10

Originally posted by JanPaul:
how would you feel if a dead marine is getting pissed by a taliban?

i woulds say they are probably getting treated better then most us military that is captured by taliban.

Your mother is a nice woman

aponic Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 1:52:02

Pain: If I have a group of friends from my neighborhood and growing-up all of them begin smoking pot and working mediocre jobs. None of them even go to school and several of them begin hard drug addictions. If I managed to go to community college and hold down a job am I successful?

The obvious answer is no. I am successful in comparison with others but in my heart I know that I have under-achieved. I have made no efforts to become a responsible and informed adult. I have failed to attain higher education.

What does this have to do with your sentence? It points out the error of comparison.
SOF
Cerevisi

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 10:23:41

So many computer nerds with opinions (myself included). Any members of the US military here? Any who served in Iraq?

As a comfy couch critic, it's easy for you all to throw out your opinions no matter how righteous, racist, or agreeable. (again...myself included)

These men are just that. Men. They have a job to do (refusal brings incarceration) and they do it to the best of their abilities. It is probably *THE* most stressful job in the world. What other occupation has such a high possibility (or guarantee) that you will end the life of another human being (hypothetical question...). These men are told to kill or be killed. These men are trained not to feel emotion because emotion is a weakness which could result in a bullet to the head or an IED taking their limbs.

On the other hand, a foreign nation has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. This nation feels superior to their way of life. The invading army shoots anyone they deem as a threat. The invading army has destroyed jobs, methods of providing income for the native families. In short the invading army has taken the manhood of the natives. The army shoots at them, bombs them, spits on them and harasses them.

Take a minute. Close your eyes and imagine being on either side. Sure, your righteous a$$ will take the high road in either case. I would love to see you super-beings deal with the stress.

People do stupid things in moments of weakness (or triumph). Feel free to judge. Im sure you're awesome.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

General Earl Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 12:22:24

we just need to have one big golden shower of love and harmony
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Jiman Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 13:28:02

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
So many computer nerds with opinions (myself included). Any members of the US military here? Any who served in Iraq?

As a comfy couch critic, it's easy for you all to throw out your opinions no matter how righteous, racist, or agreeable. (again...myself included)

These men are just that. Men. They have a job to do (refusal brings incarceration) and they do it to the best of their abilities. It is probably *THE* most stressful job in the world. What other occupation has such a high possibility (or guarantee) that you will end the life of another human being (hypothetical question...). These men are told to kill or be killed. These men are trained not to feel emotion because emotion is a weakness which could result in a bullet to the head or an IED taking their limbs.

On the other hand, a foreign nation has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. This nation feels superior to their way of life. The invading army shoots anyone they deem as a threat. The invading army has destroyed jobs, methods of providing income for the native families. In short the invading army has taken the manhood of the natives. The army shoots at them, bombs them, spits on them and harasses them.

Take a minute. Close your eyes and imagine being on either side. Sure, your righteous a$$ will take the high road in either case. I would love to see you super-beings deal with the stress.

People do stupid things in moments of weakness (or triumph). Feel free to judge. Im sure you're awesome.

Eh, I feel I need to be defensive now O_o

I do agree with your point completely, but my stand point after the fact is defending human life and respecting it from those opinions who differ and think its right to do these actions.

Think about it, if these people faultered under high amounts of stress, what about the people sitting at their comfy couches being super relaxed, and being able to say things like this without stress? Its a troublesom thought.

None of my own comments were made towards the topic of whether or not what they did were good or bad in their situation they were in, I am just bothered by what people think of it and how they are treating it after the fact.

*sits down on his comfy couch*