Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2012, 18:44:26

Originally posted by Tertius:

Additionally, as I have mentioned before, if LaF simply had issues with the pacts and wanted to ALWAYS net as Hanlong has stated, then why not contact Evo's FA and make the appropriate changes without war? Last set, LaF was war-prepping since the very beginning. They obviously did not want to net, and then they tried to trap Evo with their clause with the sole purpose of hitting them (as SolidSnake has mentioned with great pride).

Then this set, according to the logs Hanlong did contact an FA and threatened to hit Evo using the clause in the pact, which the FA then told him was incorrect, because of the standard uNAP for this set and that the clause he was referring to wasn't until the following set.

Is any of that information wrong? The pact breaking is bad, but most members of outside alliances tend to see that there could be misunderstandings, which sometimes they do happen. But how can anyone doubt that LaF wants to war Evo repeatedly when they don't try diplomacy and just blind-side alliances they were pacted to moments before, especially with no regard to fair fights or war prep (the very things LaF previously complained war alliances were doing to ruin the game).

I am still curious about this. Why do you keep saying you'll talk about it later. This is all in the past, how can your 52 hour talk with qz impact why you blind-sided Evo previously?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 19:49:56

is it necessary to start a new thread on the same subject?

i promise you you'll know once i'm done negotiating and talking. this is why FA issues should be done privately first before it comes to AT. you guys are extremely impatient :D

i won't forget about you, hell when i'm done talking i'll cross reference this specific post to make you happy ok?

take a break for now and relax :D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2012, 22:18:33

I'm not impatient so much as that I worry you're just using this as a tactic to make a non-answer and then conveniently never re-visit. But it's not like I can force you to respond anyhow. Please do let me know when you're done. If it makes you feel better, you can make a new thread calling me out at the appropriate time.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 22:19:38

I promised I will respond to this. I won't break the promise. We'll revisit this thread as soon as I'm done negotiating with Evo.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Jan 12th 2012, 22:32:52

hanlong is too nice,

if i was running LaF, i'd be like..

next person that asks will get their tag killed.

good thing I am not running LaF.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 22:40:31

thanks for letting me know never to promote you to Don of LaF :D
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Jan 12th 2012, 22:51:18

it wasn't ever going to happen anyways, we all know that.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2012, 23:40:30

Every dog has his day.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

elvesrus

Jan 12th 2012, 23:41:36

I like forgotten's thinking :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

GreenMan Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 17:47:26

Are you still waiting for an answer Tertius?

davidoss Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 18:06:57

Forgotten for Don!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 5:19:15

Dredging this back up for Hanlong's benefit.

Note that at this time, "last set" refers to the first LaF vs Evo war. The "this set" refers to the second. Regardless of the specific date of the "logs" posted by LaF for their MD war, the first blindside on Evo occurred before hand. I would assume that since the logs seem to have taken place as CF talks were happening that the second LaF vs Evo war took place after the logs. Feel free to correct me, Hanlong.

Also, note the "I promised I will respond to this," etc and that I am a patient (though persistent) person.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 5:23:26

i was posting about the second war. it happened after the logs. that's what i was referring to.

sorry if you thought i was referring to the first war, and if so it was a complete mis-communication between us and i apologize.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2012, 9:52:25

I can confirm that I still will never be don.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 9:56:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
I can confirm that I still will never be don.

Your name is also your life story then?
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Killa Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 11:52:29

PS,a
+Killa