Verified:

Reckless Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 1:52:24

keep futkin that chicken

Detmer Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 2:40:02

Originally posted by Reckless:
keep futkin that chicken

If you think evangelical Christians will vote for a mormon, I think you're mistaken. That would be pretty divisive for the republican party.

oats Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 3:27:08

Romney just has to keep saying what they all want to hear and it might assuage enough of them to vote.

Then once he's in he can drop the terrible facade and be useful.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:31:15

Originally posted by Detmer:
keep futkin that chicken

If you think evangelical Christians will vote for a mormon, I think you're mistaken. That would be pretty divisive for the republican party.

That is dumb and i hope not true. Mormons are still Christians first of all. Furthermore, how could ANYONE (even a rubber chicken) not be better than Obumer? I am not Mormon and i am not Pro Romney, but if he gets the nomination i will vote for him. Hell, I would take ANYONE over Obumer.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

weasel Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:31:41

spam spam spam ron paul spam spam spam

:)

EVO Internal Affairs Department

lostmonk Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:32:55

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
keep futkin that chicken

That is dumb and i hope not true. Mormons are still Christians first of all. Furthermore, how could ANYONE (even a rubber chicken) not be better than Obumer? I am not Mormon and i am not Pro Romney, but if he gets the nomination i will vote for him. Hell, I would take ANYONE over Obumer.

If by Christian you mean crazy alien following cult, then sure. Learn a bit about the Mormons there buddy.
Done.

oats Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:45:36

I <3 aliens

mrford Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:48:17

dum...dum dum dum dum
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:55:53

They do not believe in aliens, although i do think their beliefs are way out there. I dated a Mormon girl once and ya, it was a little too weird for me. That said, they are nice people and generally live good productive lives and are mostly good role models. Who cares what they believe in behind their bedroom door? They as a group seem better behaved than most "good Christians".

I am an evan Christan. I am not Mormon. I also believe that too many Christians are poor examples of people in general and only put on a front if and when they go to church. Also, going to church does not make you a good Christian.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Kalick Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 4:56:14

Originally posted by lostmonk:
Originally posted by Deerhunter:
keep futkin that chicken

If by Christian you mean crazy alien following cult, then sure. Learn a bit about the Mormons there buddy.

Mormonism isn't any crazier than the rest of Christianity, or any other religion.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 5:10:36

As a non-american seeing the republican presidential candidates just appears to be a who's who of mental asylum escapees...

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 5:30:52

I think if most americans took the time to think about what these candidates were saying, they would agree. They are just the current amalgamation of popular conservative propaganda. it's been a while since either party has offered anything substantive beyond rhetoric.

Somehow we're supposed to believe that these people represent us. They shoot out a bunch of slogans in the campaigns, then remember who's actually paying the bills once they get in office.

Who cares what religion mitt romney is? It has nothing to do with his effectiveness in the governing of a country, but it turns out good governance and rational thought aren't very important when people vote in an election.

Edited By: jabberwocky on Jan 11th 2012, 7:03:44
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 11th 2012, 7:01:50

There is so much to be said here. I don't think anyone should base voting for a president because he is mormon. I think he may make a good president. If he is an active mormon, this guy has some good values in life. Crazily what most of you all don't know is I was raised mormon. I am not any crazier than half of you all in this game :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 7:09:21

no man, you're crazy levels just shot off the chart with this revelation. Listen, Christians invented jesus first, you can't go making up new fake stuff. You know who else tried to do to that? Muhammad, wow that's right. You heard it here first, galleri was raised a terrorist.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 11th 2012, 7:38:50

Originally posted by jfotouhi:
no man, you're crazy levels just shot off the chart with this revelation. Listen, Christians invented jesus first, you can't go making up new fake stuff. You know who else tried to do to that? Muhammad, wow that's right. You heard it here first, galleri was raised a terrorist.

That's MFA .... thanks, I had no idea. Bannish me yo.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 9:08:45

thought it was the Scientalogists that are the crazy aliens.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Oceana Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 9:53:31

yes Scientologist are Aliens waiting for their spaceship to return for them.

Are their enough beds in the white house for his wives, or will they continue living in the closet?
Now you kow how the press never like to leave a candidates side, Will Mitt invite them all into the Temple some weekends?