Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 7:58:52

Originally posted by Tertius:
KJ and Hanlong deserve each other. Both pretty fluffy. That said, just because something is set to auto-renew doesn't mean it is already started. I can set payments to auto-renew when the first payment clears on the date that I have set for the future.

No surprise, but I agree with Sifos and iTavi. It seems pretty clear that the pact for the "remainder of this set" is a "standard uNAP" and not the one with the clause, which is obviously not standard. I also agree with enshula that there are way better ways to specify the rules for said clause. Then again, there are better ways to deal with pact signing than "whatever". To each their own I suppose.

That ends the part that really deals with this thread and situation, now as a side note into the fluffiness of Hanlong and KJ (these are obviously my opinions and I fully expect flames, hopefully these are not construed as being derogatory, but character defining):
I think KJ is an ass, but he's an honest ass. He's direct and obvious and unrepentant. Take it or leave it. Hanlong is an ass, but he's more manipulative and deceitful. Obviously many of his statements are like the lies of politicians (of course LaF ALWAYS wants to net, except when they want to break pacts and hit Evo because they called them bad names and insulted their level of skill) and I think it is getting harder for people to believe anything he says.

that's because you only hear one side of the full story (evo's side) since you are originally from evo.

if you know the full picture, you will probably think otherwise.

plenty of people believe what i say, because i have given them every reason to and gave them the full picture.

typically an retired ex-Evo who still frequent the boards does not fall into this category. so your response is probably duly noted given your association and without the full picture with all the facts. nothing wrong about it though... it is what it is

Edited By: hanlong on Jan 10th 2012, 8:03:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia