Verified:

Unsympathetic Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 6:00:03

The nationwide OWS situation can be thought of as a military encounter: The protestors are light infantry, the cops in full riot gear are heavy infantry, and the only way to win is to avoid pitched battles, fighting a war of attrition:

http://www.portlandoccupier.org/...nt-for-other-occupations/

When the Portland cops lined the square in which OccupyPortland was sleeping and prepared to evict.. OP packed up and marched randomly through the streets, getting back to the square only after the cops were tired of chasing.

Edited By: Unsympathetic on Jan 4th 2012, 6:05:59
See Original Post

Oceana Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 6:23:53

yes, lately you would think someone deleted this line:
or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 8:32:05

huh? what's all that got to do with Obama's Whealthcare System?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 11:39:50

Brink Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 12:54:19

Whoever wrote that is a poor author. While interesting, it is constructed in a style that is just painful to read. This person needs an editor.

Rufus Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 19:23:44

Those clowns are still at it? Go figure... I thought that they'd be too drunk, high, bored not to mention cold to still take part in the 'reveulishun'. (I also thought that they'd be realizing by now that they're pathetic and be ashamed, but only briefly and quickly dismissed that thought).

I agree with Brink "is a poor author". Not because it is painful to read (it is), but he also lacks brains. Considering the site's name, *occupier (dot org no less) that doesn't come as a surprise at all.

You see, the occupy* DID have a strategy. Bait the cops to arrest you and then cry "freedom of speech" or whatever, or even better bait the cops into a fray and then claim that the oppressive government are doing the greedy capitalists bidding. Junkies fleeing the scene and returning later means only that the professional 'rent-a-mob' idiots got bored and left, their gurus realized that it's hopeless and ordered them to leave but the usefull idiots still remain.
I am John Galt.

aponic Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 20:35:59

Do you know anything of substance about the movement Rufus? It appears that you are simply shouting hearsay and and corporate propaganda.

Brink: I agree the formatting isn't great.
SOF
Cerevisi

Rufus Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 20:54:39

Actually I do: there is no substance in that "movement".
I am John Galt.

Jan 6th 2012, 21:23:44

did they get permits yet? some group should go get a permit to assemble on their campground for a day. see how they react when somebody else wants to exercise their right of assembly.

aponic Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 21:34:20

Most sites do have permits Dibs
SOF
Cerevisi

Jan 6th 2012, 22:01:51

bought time. must've been the pepper spray that got them to recognize other people's rights.

aponic Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 23:52:21

That must have been it. You sure know everything.
SOF
Cerevisi

Jan 7th 2012, 0:08:13

yah, thanks for noticing. and i here i was thinking that you were only good for posting links to test my anti-malware software.

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 1:32:43

seriously why dont the govt's just shoot these low life bums with nothing better to do.

I go down to our CHCH lot to abuse them often, they really dont like being called free loading low lifes, yet that is exactly what they are.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 1:32:59

we should call them 'eaters'

kill all eaters!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jan 7th 2012, 1:39:29

it's better to just let them humiliate themselves. plus it boosts the revenue of fast food restaraunts in their vicinity.

"DIE CORPORATE AMERICA!"
"GIMMEE CHEESEBURGER!"

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jan 7th 2012, 1:43:17
See Original Post

Brink Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 12:14:56

Dibs

That is how it was displaced here. A group of citizens rented the park they were in, forcing them out.

They set up in a different park a few days later, but it disrupted them for a while.

Rufus Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 12:29:14

I am John Galt.