Verified:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 12:06:19

SF + CC + Focus .. going to be made official? Im just wondering if you are all going to gangbang anyone that hits any of you 3 next set and beyond.

*stirs the pot a little more* :-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

NightShade

Jan 3rd 2012, 12:15:14

Curious question here, but I am just wondering if NBK has some form of policy against coalitions. After all, you guys were the first to jump GD right after they formed.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 13:57:27

Sorry, Focus is still in a coalition with pan.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:40:49

is it nbks policy to down on clans 1/2 there size or less, i seem to remember this happening to CC a couple times too before focus
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

NightShade

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:45:18

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Sorry, Focus is still in a coalition with pan.

Is it still called GD? or did you come up with something better? :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Pain Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 18:21:02

were currently calling it Pancus
Your mother is a nice woman

Havoc Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 18:26:03

confirmed. Pancus > all
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 21:02:46

confirmed
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

iTz Klutch Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 21:04:23

who wants to hit us? you, imp and xi. does that make you a coalition?
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 21:25:25

jo mamma
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 23:27:44

hahah I was waiting for this thread. And nope, only for you ;)

And no you did NOT get gangbanged. You attacked 2 allied clans whom you outnumbered and out nw both of them (focus 2:1). You expected us to come in and we did. Why the crying? We honored our pact with our ally. Keep crying though it looks good on you...

If you would like us to use your logic "we hit you because we knew you were gonna hit us next and we were oh so scared we might lose a war if we don't get the fs 2:1 or blindside so we were forced to"
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twain Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 23:31:23

Originally posted by Pain:
were currently calling it Pancus

We discussed Fodora too, but realized we missed our opportunity at being hip from a few years ago when Johnny Depp was always wearing them.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:11:21

Natural Born XIMPers :p
IT'S KILLING TIME

Donny Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:28:27

FocusxTC
473CCxTC
ANTExTC
SemperxTC

YAY
ICQ-105967052

Rico Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:32:11

Originally posted by Donny:
FocusxTC
473CCxTC
ANTExTC
SemperxTC

YAY

Ummm... As creator of TC I own naming rights.

NightShade

Jan 4th 2012, 0:32:44

Originally posted by Donny:
FocusxTC
473CCxTC
ANTExTC
SemperxTC

YAY

Let's not forget... ICey seems to know something we're not privy to.

ELYxTC
PANLVxTC
FoCuSxTC
ANTExTC
473CCxTC
SemperTC

You forgot PAN, I threw in ELY as originally his list was everyone I listed save for ANTE, but it would be epic if it happened.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Rip It Up Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 5:04:45

Trust mdevol to go all school girl on this thread. lol
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

NightShade

Jan 4th 2012, 5:08:53

Although, concerning the whole TC thing... I agree with Rico (regardless of him being TC's creator or IMP being the first TC clan), dredging up that name is just asking for trouble LMAO.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 4th 2012, 6:03:28

This thread will turn into an oldschool TC discussion in 3, 2...

Dickie Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 6:13:31

PANLVxTC, back in the days.. and USIMPxTC :)

Dickie Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 6:13:55

Originally posted by Primeval:
This thread will turn into an oldschool TC discussion in 3, 2...

Actually it took 10 mins..

NightShade

Jan 4th 2012, 6:41:06

I used to have a list of every TC clan from start to finish.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Jan 4th 2012, 8:29:28

Damn it, they're onto us, I told you guys I would take over TC someday :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 9:26:59

im going to bite my lip!!!!!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 15:21:38

Originally posted by mdevol:
hahah I was waiting for this thread. And nope, only for you ;)

And no you did NOT get gangbanged. You attacked 2 allied clans whom you outnumbered and out nw both of them (focus 2:1). You expected us to come in and we did. Why the crying? We honored our pact with our ally. Keep crying though it looks good on you...

If you would like us to use your logic "we hit you because we knew you were gonna hit us next and we were oh so scared we might lose a war if we don't get the fs 2:1 or blindside so we were forced to"

No no, that was gangbanged by any definition of it :P. Us being in a war with Focus and SF, was not a gangbang as we initiated that. CC and Ante stepping in, also stepped it up to a gangbang.

Also quite hilarious how you say we attacked a clan that already beat us with similar numbers (at least all previous sets), beat them, still in a war with them mind you, then we hit someone who is gonna hit us, then get hit by 2 more clans, and you say we werent fighting fair :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 16:20:40

I didn't say you didn't fight fair... I said what happened wasn't a gang bang. What happened was 1 clan coming in after you hit 2 of them. THEN your ally came in and to neutralize your ally we brought in OUR ally of same # size as them. Not a gangbang. I love in your line of events (as with most of nbk) you causually omit XI joining as if it never happened to make it look like 4 on 1 as it was not until ante was forced to bow out after only a few days of action... it would have been 2 and some scrub restarts of a clan where the 2 still didn't equal your numbers. (Love that you guys lack the comprehension to understand that the make up of 2 or more clans does not always equal 1 mega clan) you called in a clan of 60 ish fresh war countries so we followed suit. Hardly a gang bang.

And as all but admitted, if you had imp or ely at your disposal you would have called them in as you cried and fluffed to tko to get ante out of it like you did.

It was not a gangbang. And for you guys to even think for a second semper was at full membership this set is laughable. You knew they weren't and you hit them anyways. So the "clan that beat us alone" argument is out the window this set as well. They don't have their leader and a few core member that took holiday set off and you can't blame them for that.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 4th 2012, 16:28:21
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iTz Klutch Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 16:28:01

so i guess, like mdevol said, there was never an ally to fight for NBK? or do you finally admit XI was just your cannon fodder used to make sure our side had too many targets to kill before we got to NBKs active ~200 countries out of 350?
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:23:25

No XI was on our side, though they left the war early after a good showing. And you guys verbally raped XI for declaring war not just on CC, yet ANTE attacked almost solely NBK, and you said right now you brought them in to take care of XI?

Also Klutch you are pretty dense, not worth really responding to you. Focus and SF had more countries then we did (And you fellows say scrub restarts, pretty much dismissing SF, when SF had more kills and hits then everyone else on your side of the war combined (double the combined of everyone else).

And saying someone isnt active is never an excuse, I wasn't even semi active till halfway through last set, I am a leader, and a pretty core member, but no one really cared about NBK's lack of activity at the time.

Ely and Imp were in a war btw, not that we would have asked IMP anyway for political reasons :P

Not gonna say we didn't bring this on ourselves, we did, in attacking SF when they said they would gangbang anyone who hit them, just makes you fellows gangbangers which you don't like to admit.

I admitted we did start it, didn't really expect much else (didn't realise Ante hit us again, though his tag spent half of last set suiciding us too, so on hindsight I should have expected it). But you fellows should admit that having over 600 countries available to hit with, half of them building up while we were at war and not growing, and calling it a fair fight is just plain BS :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Donny Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:32:48

NHDPxTC!!
ICQ-105967052

vern Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 21:08:56

"fair", just another 4 letter word

vern....the ORIGINAL 4 letter word

mdevol Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 21:32:42

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
No XI was on our side, though they left the war early after a good showing. And you guys verbally raped XI for declaring war not just on CC, yet ANTE attacked almost solely NBK, and you said right now you brought them in to take care of XI?

the same way XI came in to take care of CC...

SF had more kills and hits then everyone else on your side of the war combined (double the combined of everyone else).
Semper had more kills and more hits because they were not breaking and not spying. not saying they didnt help, but witout breakers (as you guys took out focus breakers in your FS on them) they stood NO chance. forcing us (CC) to join.

And saying someone isnt active is never an excuse, I wasn't even semi active till halfway through last set, I am a leader, and a pretty core member, but no one really cared about NBK's lack of activity at the time.
its one thing to lack activity its a complelt different thing to have low #'s and a few core players taking the reset off from even making countries. but i suppose i can agree its a moot point.

Ely and Imp were in a war btw, not that we would have asked IMP anyway for political reasons :P
I know this, thats why we stayed out so long; to allow ely to occupy imp.

Not gonna say we didn't bring this on ourselves, we did, in attacking SF when they said they would gangbang anyone who hit them, just makes you fellows gangbangers which you don't like to admit.
hardly a gangbang when you declare war on 2/3 the opponents side. YES i am going by # of countries NOT # of clans because semper =/= ante

I admitted we did start it, didn't really expect much else (didn't realise Ante hit us again, though his tag spent half of last set suiciding us too, so on hindsight I should have expected it). But you fellows should admit that having over 600 countries available to hit with, half of them building up while we were at war and not growing, and calling it a fair fight is just plain BS :P
wow...467 vs 557 (250ish being restarts) not saying it was completly fair, but it was allot more fair than when you brought xi in afte they had been stocking just as much as us.

Pain Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 3:31:53

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Also Klutch you are pretty dense, not worth really responding to you. Focus and SF had more countries then we did (And you fellows say scrub restarts, pretty much dismissing SF, when SF had more kills and hits then everyone else on your side of the war combined (double the combined of everyone else).

focus and SF never had more countries then NBK. EVER. we had more when CC joined then you again had more once XI joined. we wont even take into account the fact that SF had zero breakers and you focused soley on focus during and after the FS.

you didnt get gangbanged, you got exactly what you knew would happen. it was never going to be a fair fight because YOU didnt want it to be. if you did you would have made it so.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 3:40:19

wait, my tag UNC spent half of last set suiciding you? seriously?

i remember solo killing Ares, then getting a few ppl together to kill IMP.

no where did we "spend half the set suiciding NBK. your entire post is now invalid!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WarTime

Jan 7th 2012, 22:18:35

I guess everyone forgot about a few tags: MIAxTC, DWARxTC, SWORDSxTC.

NightShade

Jan 8th 2012, 2:03:32

I didn't forget.

MIAxTC
MPExTC
IMPxTC
USIMPxTC
SWATxTC
SWORDxTC
PANxTC
TLVxTC
PANLVxTC
NHDPxTC
BODxTC
LaExTC
DWARxTC
NBKxTC
RAGExTC
TSExTC
HOMERxTC
TGHxTC
NationTC
TDPxTC
HTDPxTC
UNIxTC
UPxTC
TFSxTC
SNHxTC

Am I forgetting any?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Jan 8th 2012, 2:08:41

I forgot... TIExTC (they were TC before merging into BODxTC)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Havoc Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 2:53:54

I like when Pan one set had xTC, oTC and nTC tags..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:12:20

i liked when they were Red...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Jade Penn Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:27:46

Originally posted by NightShade:
I didn't forget.

MIAxTC
MPExTC
IMPxTC
USIMPxTC
SWATxTC
SWORDxTC
PANxTC
TLVxTC
PANLVxTC
NHDPxTC
BODxTC
LaExTC
DWARxTC
NBKxTC
RAGExTC
TSExTC
HOMERxTC
TGHxTC
NationTC
TDPxTC
HTDPxTC
UNIxTC
UPxTC
TFSxTC
SNHxTC

Am I forgetting any?

DWAR was never TC

Jade Penn Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:36:13

Oh and by the way some of the posts in this thread were long winded enough for me to double check to see if Icron was back. LOL

Mars UP Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 10:13:39

Neither was LaE or SnH.

Jan 8th 2012, 12:18:31

pretty sure icy said lae was last set of ffa or something once to me.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 13:00:01

you forgot about esyn
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

WarTime

Jan 8th 2012, 15:46:46

Originally posted by Havoc:
I like when Pan one set had xTC, oTC and nTC tags..
If I'm remembering correctly that was the set they had over 4,000 countries.

PG Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 16:02:11

ohh I miss the good old FFA days..

so many funny moments
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 23:52:49

Originally posted by PG:
ohh I miss the good old FFA days..

so many funny moments

I believe in living every day like I am creating "good old days"

NightShade

Jan 9th 2012, 6:04:56

Originally posted by Mars UP:
Neither was LaE or SnH.

LaE was too in TC, I know this because for a while SOTA was using their site usimp.com/LEGENDS. Also there's this. http://web.archive.org/.../e3.swirve.com/cworth.htm I do remember WeLaEdTC or something similar being the tag, I also remember them getting suicided on for the whole set which is why it says "LaE Tired Of Retagging/Dying"

Strength and Honor (SnH) were also in TC, but they merged with United Paradigm (UPxTC) to make United Paradign of Strength and Honor (UPSnHxTC) a tag that didn't last long as the name and tag reverted back to UPxTC. Here's the Wayback Archive snapshot of that.

http://web.archive.org/.../e3.swirve.com/cworth.htm

However, JP. It does look like you're right about DWAR not being in TC. Although I could have sworn that they were in TC towards the later years of Earth: 2025 FFA.

Edited By: NightShade on Jan 9th 2012, 6:11:46
See Original Post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Mars UP Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 15:22:26

Yeah now I remember vaguely that's the tag that Sherita and Acevan came from before they joined UP, but I think we were going to make the tag either UPSxTC or SUPxTC as a joke but their leader didn't find it funny. Man I can't remember that guy's name for the life of me. Unfortunately, I can't ask anybody because I'm the last person from UP that still plays this game on a consistent basis.

Jan 9th 2012, 16:46:36

mathasis?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Mars UP Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 17:18:45

No Mathias came from the UNI side.