llaar Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:12:05

FA from each of you please contact me here in private message please

UNC is stopping all hits effective immediately

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:13:18

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:14:35

dont be an idiot cRaZyDaVe

we idle in #uncwar on ee's server if you wish to find us fastest
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:17:20

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

somebody thought they couldn't be killed so they suicided > 1 mil acres and I'M an idiot?
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:18:00

if you think it had anything to do with "i cant be killed" then you are pretty dense.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 25th 2011, 22:19:23

mrford ran the warchats!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:19:57

im just going by the "kill me now" comment on llaar's "dec"

regardless, 1 mil acres over being a baby = Idiot

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:21:54

jumping to conclusions in a event that you have nothing to do with and comming to all the wrong conclusions = idiot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:24:34

you're right, Douchebag :)

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:25:21

thanks for proving my point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:32:22

as for the clans involved, a solution to get you some of your land back is in the works, i ask that you contact me or llaar before killing any of the land fat countries, its in your favor.

so is keeping them out of DR

thanks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:47:11

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you declared war on the server, how does that have nothing to do with me ya flufftard

and you cant possibly pay the people back, getting their land back means nothing at this point so quit pretending

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 22:51:53

you are acting like a little kid in a situation that doesnt involve you like i previously stated. no one cares about your clan and its 200K ANW in this situation.

a mistake was made, and a remedy is being attempted. if you dont agree, then thats fine, but the 2 clans we have already spoke to are eager to start getting their land and some of their stock back, and all we ask is that you respect that. I will go ahead and assume that the other 3 clans will agree.

if you wish to continue acting like my 3 year old, and calling people names, take it to another thread.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 25th 2011, 22:54:10
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

dreamCatalyst Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:02:24

What are your plans for the people who have indicated they will quit playing this game?

Just read a thread on TKO's boxcar and there's three people who are quitting or want to.

edit: I'm not a TKO FA or anything, just mad and amused at the same time.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:06:02

if they wish to quit, then that is their choice. there isnt much that can be done about that. but in my experience, most that threaten to quit usually dont, and those that do were not too into the game to start with.

its a fluffty situation, no one is denying that, however me and llaar have spoke and this is the best we can do for now, and other cases will be handled in private and on an individual basis.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:07:24

I really dislike this whole red text for food when you're running low. I only ever saw it on express, mind you, but i really don't like it and I'm going to suicide the best countries i can find because of it.

crysk Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:11:59

I'm not TKO, but I am one that was pretty close to quitting over this. I put a lot of time in this set, more than any other set EVER, as well as my clan mates, to really learn how to net and we got raped for no reason other than anger at the mods.

The fact that wrongs have been admitted, and both llaar and ford(I don't blame ford fyi) are doing what they can to make it right this set, and will continue to do so until everything is paid. IF it had continued like this, I would have likely quit, but its being worked on, and thats what matters.

Rico Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:53:06

Thats a whole lot of reps to pay.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 23:54:30

Originally posted by braden:
I really dislike this whole red text for food when you're running low. I only ever saw it on express, mind you, but i really don't like it and I'm going to suicide the best countries i can find because of it.

^^^^

Donny Game profile

Nov 26th 2011, 5:08:31

Originally posted by dreamCatalyst:
What are your plans for the people who have indicated they will quit playing this game?

Just read a thread on TKO's boxcar and there's three people who are quitting or want to.

LMFAO let em quit if getting hit a few times would make them leave..

as in varsity blues coach says "cry me a river you fat fluffin baby"
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

bertz Game profile

Nov 26th 2011, 5:11:01

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by dreamCatalyst:

No wonder this game ain't growing.
So many idiots like you.
LMFAO let em quit if getting hit a few times would make them leave..

as in varsity blues coach says "cry me a river you fat fluffin baby"