Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 9th 2011, 22:04:57

Has collected $5,047,797 in donations from the financial industry in 2011 to date, more than double what Obama has collected in the same period.

Interesting....

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 9th 2011, 22:35:08

mhm :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 22:39:53

who will get Gallery's vote? :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pride Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 23:13:15

I'm from Utah, and will not be voting for him.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 0:50:33

Don't know where you finding that?

http://www.upi.com/...tions/UPI-18421319065415/

http://nymag.com/...t_still_gives_more_c.html

And thats with O'Bummers top wallstreet fundraiser (Corzine) guy under investigation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...estigation_n_1072199.html

Nuketon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 6:50:07

As a Massachusetts resident I did like how he managed the states revenue and managed to reduce our state deficit by $3B while governor without huge tax increases. He does seem to have a knack for finances. However I was opposed to the healthcare reform package he signed and still am. It requires all Mass residents to either have heath insurance, or pay a tax penalty provided you aren't poor (if you are you get Mass health). It affects many who work in small business where coverage isn't provided, and make too much to qualify for Mass health. The Commonwealth Care package that was created is a low level, rather expensive option for those such people (like myself) who have no other affordable option. The difference between care provided by Mass health and Commonwealth care is quite stark. Mass health provides practically 100% coverage for any required medical procedure and presciptions, while Commonwealth Care requires a monthly enrollment fee (based on income), co-pays, deductables, and no coverage for for some things covered 100% under Mass health.

Overall, I do think he is a better option than Osama, however my vote will be going elsewhere (at least in the primaries).

Sir Balin Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 14:45:08

i live in Mass, too, and thought he was a good governor. not voting for him, though.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2011, 15:17:27

did you call "Obama" "Osama" on purpose?

if you did it pretty much invalidates everything you said previously in your post.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 10th 2011, 15:32:01

Data compiled and explained under:
http://www.opensecrets.org/
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

sleepy Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 15:33:53

bonus

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 17:11:48

why would he need to raise existing taxes after creating a new stream of revenue to be abused? buy our wealthcare insurance or else...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 18:16:17

related to republican primaries and the financial system but not this particular post:

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/...he-caboose-to-save-italy/
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 18:26:12

Originally posted by Pang:

if you did it pretty much invalidates everything you said previously in your post.

how can him jokingly insulting obama by calling him osama invalidate what he said when what he said was all fact and not opinion?

Your mother is a nice woman

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 18:49:25

don't think its interesting at all. How about we talk about an issue, perhaps one you disagree with Mitt Romney on. That would be interesting...

Nov 10th 2011, 19:00:17

i disagree with him requiring people that earn money to pay a tax penalty so that people who don't pay jack diddly squat can get their bottoms treated for couch sores because they can't get off the couch long enough to make some money to avoid the injury in the first place.

Sir Balin Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 19:51:57

dibs, you must be a sociologist?

Nov 10th 2011, 20:18:02

hmm, don't technically know what i am, besides a drunk. i have many skills. :-P

i don't have a degree in anything.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Nov 10th 2011, 20:20:57
See Original Post

Sir Balin Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 20:23:11

it was a joke, but your reply is appropriate.

Nov 10th 2011, 20:26:33

hehe. not my fault that higher education is expensive and useless.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 22:00:39

I think I disagreed with him on before I agreed with, and I haven't changed my position on many issues. Is there any issues that he has remained consistant as supporting or opposing?

Nov 10th 2011, 22:04:04

Originally posted by Oceana:
I think I disagreed with him on before I agreed with, and I haven't changed my position on many issues. Is there any issues that he has remained consistant as supporting or opposing?

just decide whether or not you'll flip or flop.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 22:11:53

Originally posted by Oceana:

and Martin: Opensource.org is not exactly a good link, as I can go there and find hundreds of pieces of data? was there some specific story to the orginal claim, as even at that site it looks to me like O is by far out fund raising any of the republicans with the wall street crowd and further he gets to Fill the D N C party accounts with his fund raising as he is the only democrat running for president. So even if one of these Pubs were raising close to what he does, they having to compete in primaries and are at a funding disadvantage come the General Election.

Nov 10th 2011, 22:17:59

ugh. open secrets. if it was really a secret it wouldn't be open.

Nov 10th 2011, 22:25:36

thru our superior nefarious methods, we have discovered all the secrets encoded within the known universe. please click our ads for sharing them with you for absolutely free access to everything that was ever known.

Nuketon Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 1:16:10

Originally posted by Pang:

In fact I did call him Osama on purpose. I believe that through his policies and actions as president of the United States thus far, he is the foreman for the most threatening terrorist organization of them all at this current time.... the United States government. I don't see how calling him Osama invalidates any fact I presented about Mitt Romney.