Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 17:40:16

He has grabbed almost everyone multiple times... Will no one stop him??? I think its time someone taught him a lesson... Could someone please grab him???
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

snawdog Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 17:41:23

DO IT DH, DO IT!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Deerhunter Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 18:23:16

i like the way you think snawdog... maybe i will grab him-time will tell... i could do it- well see....
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:23:24

patience my young padawan...
I shall fear no retals,

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:33:17

hey deerhunter where you at whats your country # I made one heres mine ou got the balls to post yours??? dont attack me (#89) thats me now who are you
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Deerhunter Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:43:18

jiff69 you are still a pank noob... you post # of a country still n protection??? lol- get a life ya coward... Now you only make yourself known as a liar as well as coward...

Also- looks like someone already hit 64 so no use in this post anymore...
I shall fear no retals,

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:55:18

What afraid DH post your # you know what my country is whats yours, im not the one running my mouth all across the forums, And to much of a chickenfluff to post my # but you are
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:20:28

I already know who he is, from you sending me the info.
-Tom Achronos

Red dragon

May 22nd 2010, 20:30:26

LMAO @ Deerhunter you call someone out the tell you their # and now your afraid to post yours. I think your the noob and the coward.
ICQ # 618535910

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:34:37

go right ahead and request I be deleted as I have done nothing wrong and your requests will go unasweared
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:39:09

Well I hope what you said was true, otherwise your going to get an innocent country hurt
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:41:46

If he would post his # I would come out of protection to just say hi
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:42:13

otherwise its more fun showing everbody what a Coward he is
-Tom Achronos

deepcode Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 20:54:26

Somebody will suicide on him, rest assured. There is always someone looking for targets :)

And the grabs weren't that bad, at least he spread the hits out.

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 23:38:32

Well Its funny Deerhunter is such a Nub he dropped all his acres ensuring his loss of first place as he wont be able to rebuy his Military on 1500 acres great job on proving what a nub you are DEERHUNTER
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 23:59:05

Message from The Man In Black (#14) sent on 05/22/2010 23:53:09
Report this message
Well im glad to know who you are jeff69 but i still dont know you. It was fun ruining your set thats all i can say... I am Deerhunter what are you going to do about it?
-Tom Achronos

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

May 24th 2010, 21:58:14

#64 tapped me 4 times in the set. Was only tapped 6 times total. I waited patiently until I had an arsenol of missles and dropped 18 on him at one time. I feel vindicated now.
-MrRedManbhs

Hobo Game profile

May 24th 2010, 23:03:55

I AM SPARTICUS