Good show from NBK and SemperFi

And thrash talk is improving as well :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 14:55:29

I'd trash talk, but alas it would be too similar to picking on a 4 year old child. And being the fellow who has standards, I will refrain from beating non red headed children.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Walding Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 15:00:58

Well

NBK hits CC with numbers....

laughs at CC when they fluff about it....

NBK hits SF down numbers and fluffes about numbers when they get slapped around....

How does that work out?

Walding Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 15:02:15

Or

NBK laughs at TKO and their tgt selections....

Saying TKO is just killing restarts to keep kill totals close....

What do I say? You started killing restarts early on us....

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 15:15:27

Obviously someone can't take a joke, or is red headed :P

If you want to look at original kill counts, NBK killed as many originals as you fellows did :P Also to be fair 3/4 of your tag is restarts so it would be hard to not kill restarts if one were to kill a country...
NBK

Walding Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 16:06:21

small red tint

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 16:08:27

I knew it.
NBK

synoder Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 1:24:43

walding we didn't laugh at TKO's target selection, we just said that killing restarts is a long term strat and they had already told us that they wanted a CF as soon as either tag was out breakers. Unless someone else laughed, I just remember what I posted. lol

And we are not whining about you have numbers, we obviously knew that going in. Just pointing it out is all :) You guys have done a great job of restarting, we had you down to even numbers for about a day then you jumped like 50 countries again. Its hard to overcome that many countries. Props to your recruiting tho, can't blame you for being bigger :)

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 1:57:19

Maybe laugh was not the right word. It was a private convo and the player pointed out that the war was not as close as it looked. TKO went to killing lower countries to soon while NBK continued to kill TKO breakers.

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:10:22

synoder

Go get WOG/FBI from team and bring them over :)...

Tell them Fatty is in my tag.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:34:31

It is all a ratio of turns spent efficiently vs enemy breakers being left alive. Killing breakers is rather pointless if you are at the size that with walling considered, a breaker will take 400-500 hits to die, vs a older restart, that can kill you faster then a breaker, and will take 150 hits to die.

You fellows obviously are restarting at a pretty good rate, but we like to war long term ;)
NBK

Walding Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 11:57:54

Originally posted by Walding:
Originally posted by Khavic25:
In two weeks your breakers will be wallers and struggling to stay alive. Our TNW will have passed yours and our hits per day will be 1/3 more than yours. Hopefully by the wars end we will have put out 2X your total hits. You may have wallers/breakers alive at the end of set Walding, but then again you may not. To date Semper has not put up a very impressive effort. With the exception of a couple wallers.

Lets look at this thread in a month and see who has made the more accurate prediction of what is going to happen; you or I.

Is he really in your tag?

Ok so does this start next week?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 1st 2011, 12:24:05

after day 4 and 5 we knew that we werent going to keep up with NBK in killing breakers, we knew our target selection on day 2 and 3 was poor, i'm sure we will pick better if we decide to war again

our main problem was that not enough TKO countries went jet heavy so all the big breakers that walled recovered to quickly because we were GSing too much

also after day 7 myself, ketchup and Drinks stopped running warchats and let newer members have a go at picking targets and running chats

IMP war we took seriously, the NBK war was just for fun
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Donny Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 13:23:28

TKO >NBK :0
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Asing Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 14:52:29

Originally posted by Khavic25:
In two weeks your breakers will be wallers and struggling to stay alive. Our TNW will have passed yours and our hits per day will be 1/3 more than yours. Hopefully by the wars end we will have put out 2X your total hits. You may have wallers/breakers alive at the end of set Walding, but then again you may not. To date Semper has not put up a very impressive effort. With the exception of a couple wallers.

Lets look at this thread in a month and see who has made the more accurate prediction of what is going to happen; you or I.

Is he really in your tag?

Ok so does this start next week?

I think It starts next week... but Im struggling to hit now, NW too high.
SoL
CC

diez Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 14:55:44

yo asing, join diez already!

Asing Game profile

Sep 1st 2011, 15:01:31

lol, I dont see diez in my clan list :)
and Netgain too much gives me a headache :P
SoL
CC