Verified:

zigigy Game profile

Aug 11th 2011, 10:46:53

Heston is no longer an FA contact or member at TIE.

Please direct all queries to Voltron or Zodiac, or pop into #tiechat and catch me.

Cheers,
Zig
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

Marshal Game profile

Aug 11th 2011, 20:57:21

LIAR!!!!!!!!!! zig ain't at irc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

pele Game profile

Aug 12th 2011, 18:46:07

ttt

bru

Aug 15th 2011, 2:32:56

/me humps marshal
well zig was thinking of taking a cross aussie land road trip.
so he will be back in oh like what 30 days? rofl. marshal has perms for tie rooms he is there so much, and we lub it.

sigma Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 2:34:38

He gone walkabout boss.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 20:31:22

/me thinks bru has smoked few joints too much

hyungil Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 0:46:27

nice

zigigy Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 12:03:51

I do love the support,

and support the love of smoking too much.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:

Drow Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 12:05:56

/wave
ohai zig!

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Cee Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 17:12:46

Voltron never answers. I'm his own brother and he doesnt answer me. =P

Marshal Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 20:52:41

kick him.

Heston Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 6:39:08

confirmed...

good luck tie. i am bored with the game and lost interest.

i left because...
zig takes command under a five person council leadership with out the council taking a vote.. he asks me to pact tie out so we can skim from the pool of players that will leave their tag because of war. i am to go to the other leaders and ask for unaps. i am to ask our long standing fdps to ignore our fdp and honor it. i am to represet tie with honor.
somehow zig feels that he is upholding TIE traditions while taking the reigns. what does TIE offer? tie offers 15 or so old tie vets that want to run turns and be left alone and a place for your pissed off members that dont want to war to go hide in a pacted out place that wouldnt know a good time if it fell out of the sky, landed on their face and started to wiggle (as far as earth empires is concerned).

honor to tie, thats the truth. respect and love will be given out as unaps for as many sets as it takes for some clan to fs TIE and call bullfluff. its a shame too as we picked up a few pretty awesome vets the last couple sets that think they are a part of something special, like the old TIE. it will be interesting to see how long last going in circles. its like a honor and respect recession over there. zig does love the support, i dont think you will get any return out of it though, as far as earth is concerned.

TIE does have awesome people in it, they just dont want to actually play earth empires.. unless they are at the top of the food chain and dont have to earn it. ant need to come take over the site and streighten out the bullfluff ffs.

drunk, i am going to bed and will see you people when the weather is bad.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

zodiac Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 7:39:30

hey. zig is awsome

Vulk Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 9:38:48

@Heston:

When I came back to Earth, now known as Earth Empires. I was sad to find the clan I left behind, merged into LCN.

I did everything in my power to take those that were still loyal to TIE, and bind them together. I could not have done that without people like Zig.

When I took commander-ship of TIE(even though it was short)

You seemed fairly happy with the direction is was going.

I TOLD YOU to get us pact'd out. For the reason of restoring the clan, we did not need to be thrown into a senseless war right off the bat. (It should also be noted, that you planned to get us involved in a war with allies, we refuse to do such a thing)

Yes it is true that the current 26 players TIE has, are in a netting mindset, but this is not permanent.

We may talk to someone in the near future about a simple fun war, but for the time being, especially in our only 2nd round back, we have a peaceful mind set. Why? Because, although skilled we may be, we are not arrogant, nor stupid.

Haste my friend, can get the better of you.

Your ideas conflict with the direction TIE wants to go. Which in recent discoveries, they were not even your own ideas.

The council was appointed, in agreement with all department heads, including myself. When I stepped down from command, I had always intended for Zig, to take over.

What Zig is doing now, is an agreement that the TIE council has decided on.

Now yes, it is true that is take over was not voted on, but he did ask if anyone disapproved. I approved of it, and so did everyone else, except you.

When it comes down to it my friend. I am sure you wanted to take command. But if you can't even be your own person, let alone not freak out when someone challenges your so called "own" ideas, then you, Heston, were never fit for command.

Thank you for helping TIE, in what ways you could, it is a real shame to see you go.

- Take care, Vulk

PS: LET it be known, that TIE wants nothing to do with its former leadership from the old days, they are one of the reasons TIE fell in the first place. We're restoring it, not you. Please take care of yourself, and corrupt another clan instead. Thank you.

Edited By: Vulk on Aug 19th 2011, 9:43:18. Reason: plus something else
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 17:02:14

this thread needs more sardine pies

Alana Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 17:08:45

Doesnt surprise me that HEston left in a hissy fit...
I know I will get blasted for saying that, but the same thing happened when you left LCN.

Why can't you just leave and stfu?

Zig and the rest of the crew are doing a fantastic job imo.

Don't like it, start your own clan. "Hestons rules or GTFO"
Alana
LCN Peon

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 19th 2011, 19:37:58

Heston used to play in sof long ago I think..

Or am I confusing him with someone else..

Regarding Tie's old leadership.. firebricks are bad mmmk?:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Marshal Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 20:35:44

heston is ex-softie yes (not that long ago)

mARTIAN is 1 of those who says antzzz is mr firebrick?

major Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 3:12:17

its major. someone please call me... 931 505 9559.. ready to ride for the cause.. volt , bru, vulk, zig, heston... someone call me me so i can get insite

sigma Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 4:31:40

I tried messaging you on IRC. Get back on IRC.

zodiac Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:39:33

waves at major

ponderer Game profile

Aug 21st 2011, 20:48:30

bring back inferno...
m0m0rific

zigigy Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:48:35

Hey Major, PM me or something :D
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:

toma Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:03:52

heston come play @ ksf.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

bru

Aug 22nd 2011, 15:25:13

major, got ur number will call laters on.
heston, bro come on back man, we miss ya.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:29:03

Did Heston want to take a shot at LCN??

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 22nd 2011, 20:36:28

I'm not going to comment who I currently think is whom (amongst people playing earth empires right now) because that would be an abuse of mod powers. The only time I might comment is if someone is busted for major rules violations and it is deemed beneficial to the community to make such a post. No such situation currently exists.

If you must know, the firebrick thing is a long standing joke between myself and certain ex-TIE leaders :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Flamey Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 20:45:21

I've got ants in my pants.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2011, 20:51:19

firebricks in yer pants are far more uncomfortable

oioi martian ! :D
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Marshal Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 22:10:45

fireants in fllamey's pants.

hey it rhymes. :P

yea I know its old joke, 1 ex-alliancemate told me that i introduced him or her to rder.

Heston Game profile

Sep 21st 2011, 8:25:47

Well good luck to tie. we just couldnt see eye to eye on constantly setting up a temporary leadership structure set after set after set. the community as a whole has supported TIE getting on our feet with a few showing signs of being sick of keeping their hands off us. especially since we offer little other than doing the same in return. i simply wouldnt go to every clan again with the TIE hat in the hand act, its dull, it adds absolutly nothing to the game or our image in the long run.
you are taking all the ingredients that make TIE sucessful and throwing them out the window. i played around with that with you guys and couldnt see me (of all people) be apart of that..

i couldnt see taking Chief Ziggigys and crags foggy vague ideas as TIE gospel over the advice and council of trusted TIE and earth elites like Ant, weather he plays or not. zig and crag think that all their fdps (that you are fluffing stuck with for a real long time) are going to sit around and get gang banged set after set after set and allow TIE to pull their head out of thier ass?

ill end with a recruitment message to old tie vet leaders from vulk
"LET it be known, that TIE wants nothing to do with its former leadership from the old days, they are one of the reasons TIE fell in the first place. We're restoring it, not you."

that includes ones like zig, bru, ant, voltron, postman, major, vintage... your a fluff tard vulk that likes to put his foot in his mouth. you know nothing about what was going down anyway, your allways fluffing absent.

my only idea was that TIE needed to stand for something other than a clan that doesnt have a god damn thing going for it as far as gameplay. you praise me for this and call it corrupt in the same post?.... TIEs struggles have even been a secret from the members, which is fluffing brilliant, concidering most would leave if they saw the oval office forums.......

i do hope that me bailing out helped out a great deal, time will tell.

I am taking a break with this game for a bit. i dont play ironman. i challenge you to find any evidence or person that will confirm i ratted out, started a war, or suicided on anyone at anytime.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 21st 2011, 11:03:51

Drama!!!!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Vulk Game profile

Sep 21st 2011, 18:12:48

Originally posted by Heston:
Well good luck to tie. we just couldnt see eye to eye on constantly setting up a temporary leadership structure set after set after set. the community as a whole has supported TIE getting on our feet with a few showing signs of being sick of keeping their hands off us. especially since we offer little other than doing the same in return. i simply wouldnt go to every clan again with the TIE hat in the hand act, its dull, it adds absolutly nothing to the game or our image in the long run.
you are taking all the ingredients that make TIE sucessful and throwing them out the window. i played around with that with you guys and couldnt see me (of all people) be apart of that..

i couldnt see taking Chief Ziggigys and crags foggy vague ideas as TIE gospel over the advice and council of trusted TIE and earth elites like Ant, weather he plays or not. zig and crag think that all their fdps (that you are fluffing stuck with for a real long time) are going to sit around and get gang banged set after set after set and allow TIE to pull their head out of thier ass?

ill end with a recruitment message to old tie vet leaders from vulk
"LET it be known, that TIE wants nothing to do with its former leadership from the old days, they are one of the reasons TIE fell in the first place. We're restoring it, not you."

that includes ones like zig, bru, ant, voltron, postman, major, vintage... your a fluff tard vulk that likes to put his foot in his mouth. you know nothing about what was going down anyway, your allways fluffing absent.

my only idea was that TIE needed to stand for something other than a clan that doesnt have a god damn thing going for it as far as gameplay. you praise me for this and call it corrupt in the same post?.... TIEs struggles have even been a secret from the members, which is fluffing brilliant, concidering most would leave if they saw the oval office forums.......

i do hope that me bailing out helped out a great deal, time will tell.

I am taking a break with this game for a bit. i dont play ironman. i challenge you to find any evidence or person that will confirm i ratted out, started a war, or suicided on anyone at anytime.

Really now Heston?

Heston We took people who were willing to cooperate, work as a team and restore the clan to its rightful place. You are in support of Ant, and others that would rather run the alliance from the shadows of a different clan, (just like TIE had been set up so long ago)

We simply shifted the power to player who are actually playing in the alliance. I basically put it out there, that we didnt want anyone who wasn't willing to tag under us, running the clan. If that makes me a "flufftard" then so be it. But your definition of "flufftard" is rather screwed up.

"my only idea was that TIE needed to stand for something other than a clan that doesnt have a god damn thing going for it as far as gameplay. you praise me for this and call it corrupt in the same post?.... TIEs struggles have even been a secret from the members, which is fluffing brilliant, concidering most would leave if they saw the oval office forums......."

TIE has its own direction now my friend. We were not going to jump into combat unprepared like you so hopefully wished we would. Or as we all know now, they weren't even your ideas, but planted on you by Ant. Goes to show just how pathetically tangible you are, and that you made a great choice in leaving TIE.

TIE is moving forward Heston, and only at a greater speed without fools like you.

You were apart of the council. We created this as an interjection of ideas, so that we could converse and come to a resolve. We've had our disagreements, and have had our resolutions. But you decided to do the most mature thing, and rant like a little child, leave the alliance, all because you couldn't get your way.

"your a fluff tard vulk that likes to put his foot in his mouth. you know nothing about what was going down anyway, your allways fluffing absent. "

Do you remember why i stepped down from TIE commander, to HNPD?

Again, if putting control back in the hands of PHYSICAL TIE MEMBERS, makes me retarded...oh then by all means I welcome your further insults.

Now when you finally stop being such a tool, you know where to find me Heston.

grumpy Game profile

Sep 23rd 2011, 19:57:54

Yup drama, gee fellas its just a game remember that. By the words of Rodney King " Can't we all just get along"

Marshal Game profile

Sep 23rd 2011, 21:37:59

if all would get along all alliances would be netting w/o pacts.

grumpy Game profile

Sep 26th 2011, 3:40:08

true, but there be the few that would like to start trouble.