da_bears Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 12:22:40

hey prime
recruiting?

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 12:27:25

lol @ joining IMP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

da_bears Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 12:46:48

add me to icq if you want an OLD vet

Jade Penn Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 12:55:04

another name I remember.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 19th 2011, 12:57:49

hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

llaar Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 13:01:20

welcome back

i remember the name dont remember from where though

da_bears Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 13:06:22

old earth
started in Homer, then phoenix, then MPE, formed Takers

Popcom Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 13:25:31

hey hey!

not sure anyone uses ICQ here anymore..IRC is the new place to be.
if u wanna fight, check out NBK
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=NBK

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Gmann03 Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 18:17:55

or u can come back to MPE/FoCuS
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

ZDH Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 18:58:01

Whatsup Da Bears. I remember ya
-BigZ

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 19:07:51

I remember ya too. Sup DB!
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 19th 2011, 19:10:02

ack!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 19:15:50

I remember you :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

da_bears Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 19:42:51

hey guys
tryin to find a clan

Dragon Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 19:45:21

Originally posted by da_bears:
Old earth FFAer player
anybody on?

OMG!!!!

I was justtalking about you not so long ago!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 19:46:20

I was tellin;' FFAT about our kill competition that one reset that ESD spanked DSoA and how you beat me like, 360 kills to 350 or something.

How you been man? How's your Dad?

Havoc Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:08:55

daaaaa bears
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:12:06

bears: If you're trying to find a clan, the best things to ask are: do you want to exclusively netgain, exclusively war or do a combination of both? And do you want to go to a huge clan with lots of players and most likely more activity or do you want to go to a smaller clan where your presence will certainly make a bigger impact?

PANLV and TKO are probably the two premier big netgaining clans in the game, with ESD also being very good.

Clans that almost exclusively war include NBK and CC (the two biggest and best typically), but also IMP and SALT, which are smaller. Ares also has so far been a war clan.

FoCuS tends to war and netgain fairly effectively and is probably the biggest clan that has a balance of both.

Also worth mentioning are SemperFi and Mercs, which both seem to want to be netgaining clans, but are both new this set, so it's hard to say if they'll be exclusively netgaining or not.

As far as size, the bigger more established clans (both netgaining and warring) include: PANLV, TKO, NBK, CC, FoCuS and IMP. SemperFi is also in the same discussion size wise. If you want to be part of a larger clan with more activity, then one of these clans is your best destination.

ESD, Mercs, SALT and Ares are smaller and your presence will certainly make a larger impact on those clans.

Having said all that, I'm in PANLV and it rocks, and as long as no one FS's us in the last 10 days, we should be able to win the TNW crown this set. Go us! Be a part of it!

panlv.legendsatearth.com

If you've got any questions about either PANLV or other clans, either post here or message me. I'll give you my honest opinion of whatever clan you ask about. Of course, I've got my own biases, so I can't claim to be unbiased, but again, I do promise to be honest.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:16:27

Twain seems to think that PANLV can hold off a 96 country tag for the TNW crown. We shall see if he's right.

And what gave you the impression that Mercs wants to be a netgaining alliance?

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:23:13

I thought that was Mickster for a second....I was skeered.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 19th 2011, 20:32:24

I confirm everything that Twain said, except for the joining of PANLV part - they smell like unwashed panties.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:34:21

Elysium is returning next set - you can have an impact building up with us
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 20:54:50

da_bears was always a killer so I'd guess he would get bored in ESD, but for him, the door is always open.

When TAKERS first started up, he'd let me farm him in exchange for FA. Worked out really good. :)

Twain Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 21:43:02

Originally posted by Rockman:
Twain seems to think that PANLV can hold off a 96 country tag for the TNW crown. We shall see if he's right.

I do think we can hold off Mercs for TNW. You guys have been very good and will destroy us in ANW, but we've simply got numbers, and we've got some very good players with a lot of stock.

And if you want to dispute that you intend to be a netgaining clan, go for it, but so far, you've netgained this set and you complain about the idea of a server war next set.

I'm not really sure why all you feel the need to display this obnoxious attitude all the time. If you want to disagree with me about anything I said, go for it, but your general tone is really damned annoying.

Twain Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 21:44:44

Furthermore, you're not even representing what I said correctly, as I said:

"Also worth mentioning are SemperFi and Mercs, which both seem to want to be netgaining clans, but are both new this set, so it's hard to say if they'll be exclusively netgaining or not."

So clearly, I qualified that I don't know if Mercs is going to be a war or netgaining clan in the future. I made it very evident that I was only judging from this set.

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 23:33:36

/me smacks da_beers

or is it hi Slash ;)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

vern Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 0:46:13

FoCuS is overated

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 20th 2011, 0:49:00

Originally posted by Twain:
but your general tone is really damned annoying.

try being in a clan with him :P

Rockman Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 2:37:56

I do think we can hold off Mercs for TNW. You guys have been very good and will destroy us in ANW, but we've simply got numbers, and we've got some very good players with a lot of stock.

And if you want to dispute that you intend to be a netgaining clan, go for it, but so far, you've netgained this set and you complain about the idea of a server war next set.

I'm not really sure why all you feel the need to display this obnoxious attitude all the time. If you want to disagree with me about anything I said, go for it, but your general tone is really damned annoying.

I didn't think I had an attitude when I questioned your faith in your ability to hold off Mercs, or your belief that one netting set when we have no enemies means we have a desire to be a netting alliance.

In my criticism of a server war, I've been pro-war, but against warring just for the sake of warring, especially in forcing other alliances to war against their desires. I've even suggested sides for a large scale, but not server wide war. Sides which include Mercs warring.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 2:38:48

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
but your general tone is really damned annoying.

try being in a clan with him :P

You're just sore that I gave you a medal for being a nub :P

ZDH Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 5:49:52

That and you beat him with sticks daily...

I was about to call CPS yesterday :-P.
-BigZ

JanPaul

Jul 20th 2011, 11:49:41

DB!!! used to play in USIMP EC?

come apply - http://focus.ghqnet.com/ (mostly MPEr's)

JanPaul

Jul 20th 2011, 11:51:06

and how's your father?

Twain Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 12:20:13

I didn't think I had an attitude when I questioned your faith in your ability to hold off Mercs, or your belief that one netting set when we have no enemies means we have a desire to be a netting alliance.

In my criticism of a server war, I've been pro-war, but against warring just for the sake of warring, especially in forcing other alliances to war against their desires. I've even suggested sides for a large scale, but not server wide war. Sides which include Mercs warring.

My apologies then. It just seems like you've had a fairly condescending tone towards a lot of other people, and based on other entries, maybe I read more into your comments than was actually there.