Verified:

Fatty Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 18:04:18

PS Jul 4, 05:48 The Land of Many Acres (#34) KICK Rime of the Ancient Mariner (#89) xChaoSx 474 A

PS Jul 4, 16:16 Rime of the Ancient Mariner (#89) xChaoSx The Land of Many Acres (#34) KICK 3279

Edited By: Fatty on Jul 4th 2011, 18:13:38
See Original Post

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Leonidas KSF Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 18:24:17

ok thats one hell of a retall

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 0:38:08

I could so comment, but I choose not to:)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 1:47:26

so you (if that is your country Fatty) spent $2.4billion cash on jets to retal and you are still very low on deffence. If I wanted to I could PS you multiple times (making #89 look like an all jetter chump) recover our land and you could not break me on a PS. Sure you could kill me for retaling your retal and for multiple hits on your country but I would still LOL as the land would still go towards my awsome and unmatchable land total for this server :)

pslayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 2:36:54

It was me that took that retal and it cost $2.7B. That little extra went towards weapons and military strat.

I guess after getting hit multiple times by the same country in the same set one has to spend the money in hopes the hits will stop.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:11:13

He won't.

There was another country multi tapping also that wasn't touched.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:13:08

Originally posted by pslayer:

I guess after getting hit multiple times by the same country in the same set one has to spend the money in hopes the hits will stop.

We spent alot money and we have now ensured that no one topfeds you again this set.

pslayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:35:04

Killed for a legit retal - now that takes class.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:44:05

We are very classy good sir. We have great table and bedside manners. We hold doors and pull out chairs and when we go clubbing we wear shorts with no boxers. But we do shave to avoid embarrasing bushy pictures from being posted on TMZ or Perez Unrated.

Fatty Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 13:47:59

fluff you fly

~Fatty~

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 17:03:11

Fatty that is 4 retals that we owe you now due to our language and respect policy.

Just giving you a friendly heads up!

Walding Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 18:51:32

since when is fluff a bad word?

WH Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 18:54:28

Confirmed we have class.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2011, 20:28:37

I guess WoG/FBI are putting their name out there to be the next "victims" of the server court? ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2011, 20:33:25

(that's the name RD gave us btw :/)

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pain Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:25:12

no i gave you the name. stop acting like you losers need a reason to suicide someone anyways.
Your mother is a nice woman

Fatty Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:29:30

#34 spies us over and over since the set started with a DNH we both agreed on. I threatened to kill him as it was obvious he was planning something and/or sending his ops to someone else.

I get assured from Mr. Slayer that all is well not to freak out.

Then chump hits us and we do a legit retal and smoke his chumpness with a rake...

They get butt hurt feelings of how chumpy they look and they do this uas.

LOL

So lets set this straight, The chumps planned on breaking a DNH with us from the start, baited on on a hit, got their chump ass handed to them and do a pretty weak FS.

Later

~Fatty~

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2011, 21:34:51

Originally posted by Pain:
no i gave you the name. stop acting like you losers need a reason to suicide someone anyways.

What are you complaining about? I just said we now have more of a reason to go after WoG/FBI than RD.

I'd work on getting back up from 2.5 tags to 4 again (we dont count SKY, we were basically DNH with them for some reason)

Pain Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:47:18

im a bit sad that i have had nothing to do all set because you guys gave up. maybe its cause toma is too busy getting his tag killed in alliance by PDM. that makes me smile.

Fatty Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:58:25

to top this thread off I was told that SuperChump is #34.

wow

This was planned from the start of the set. Why Fly?

Curious minds wanna know.

~Fatty~

Pain Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 22:00:44

im taking neither side because i have friends on both but as far as i know they did not plan to kill you guys specifically but rather they were looking for someone to fight and it just so happens you gave them a small reason (as if anyone ever has a real reason to do so anyways)

Pain Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 22:02:24

with that being said i encourage you guys to figure out which country is ZEN's and kill it immediatley so that i may have an easier time catching him in total hits. and while you are at it id appreciate the timely death of detmer as he is right on my tail for total hits.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2011, 22:12:23

im a bit sad that i have had nothing to do all set because you guys gave up. maybe its cause toma is too busy getting his tag killed in alliance by PDM. that makes me smile.

I didn't give up, I just had no reason to continue ;) You guys behaved last set

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 22:57:04

Originally posted by Fatty:
to top this thread off I was told that SuperChump is #34.

wow

This was planned from the start of the set. Why Fly?

Curious minds wanna know.

Oh ok clearly you fail at reading as I told you why we hit you via private message earlier. Let me copy paste your original message, my reply and your reply for you and everyone else to read:

From Fatty:

U mind telling me why you mother fluffers jacked us up?

For a fluffing retal?

From Me:

becuase you guys are giant tools (or maybe its just you, that is a giant tool? as you are the one doing all the threats, the posting and now the swearing via private message)

The only reason why we hit you (unprepared btw) is becuase you bragged on the board about your sweet retal and you called #34 a chump and 2 of your members also sent stupid messages to #34. I warned you about #34, if he asks nice enough for something most of the time it well get done.

btw #34's request to attack you guys had been out voted 3vs1. Then as we sat in IRC I saw your post about the ass tag and I brought it up our leaders and it was a done deal.

now lets just keep it civil ok, no swearing or any other garabge is required. You guys had tons of missles and war prepped countries so put them to good use and do some damage.

------------------------------------------------

From Fatty:

You expect us to be civil with you tools.

Funny.

Your a piece of work. That retal was legit.

Go fluff yourself and see ur asshole self very soon.

You guys are complete mf'rs sore losers. 34 took a poke, after his bs spying and a supposedly DNH status we agreed on.

Nice to know u support breaking pacts.

So pissed off.

------------------------------------

Again, I (the owner of #34) assured you that we/I was not spying to feed ops to anyone, we where not spying to FS you. I was just spying the Toy country as he would spazz everytime that I spied him and then you send myself and LS a message saying that you would kill #34 (me) if I spied once more. I assured you that the owner of #34 (me) was doing it to keep reading your teammates paranoid responses as they made me laugh.

You had access to our Boxcar site up until the day that you threatend to kill my country. If you ever logged in you would have seen that we never intended to hit you guys. There was 11 of us in IRC last night and every one who was there can confirm how we where sitting there BSing and we decided to hit you at that moment after we saw the TWO THREADS THAT YOU POSTED!

We did not plan for this war, that is why we had a weak FS. Trust me Fatty, if this would have been a planned war, all of your teams would be listed as RED and DEAD on Boxcar.

If you dont believe me about us not being war ready, why dont you go and spy every one of our countrys and see for yourself how we have no stockpiles, no sdi, no weapons and our troop and jet counts are not even high.

So I in conclusion, I will once again ask to stop acting like a "little butt hurt chump, that just got smacked with a rake" and get your teammates lined up and start fighting us back. It will make you look better and give you more credibility than what your dumb tasteless messages and posts are currently doing for you.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 23:00:19

oh and I will post this post on this thread also. Incase you missed it on your other thread:

Jul 5th 2011, 22:35:37
You know our stance on insulting and swearing via private messages and ingame Fatty. If I send your last 2 messages to Pang (who I spoke to after Chitty's messages) he might be inclined to warn or ban you.

Now dont be a chump. Just get your teammates to show up to your IRC room and start a kill run on us. You can start on my country #34 if you like.

btw, I am ok with breaking a pact with a guy that likes to threaten our members, send stupid ingame messages and post stupid garbage on the boards.

You could learn a thing or two from DBD Fatty. They play the game with the outmost respect and discipline. That is why if you look at 90% of my posts on new player/looking for a team threads I recommend that they join DBD if they want to play this game well and if they want to screw around to join our team.

and Fatty I look forward to your next childish, hurtful post or private message.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 23:04:23

they were looking for someone to fight and it just so happens you gave them a small reason (as if anyone ever has a real reason to do so anyways)

Oh Pain, I want to make Fatty feel really special so here is the real reason why we killed him. It was becuase he did not join us. He stood us up 2 resets in a row. Let me refer you the post that I made on Gazz's looking for a team thread:

Originally posted by SuperFly:
join FBI or WoG. If you dont we will either LG you or kill you...

Ok I hope that cheers you up Fatty. I want you to know that I still love you and SB still wants to comb your hair and Lord Slayer secretly still wants to rub your belly :)

Fatty Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 23:41:47

LOL

~Fatty~

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 23:43:11

Damnitt....you coulda at least let me farm him first...

and for the record, DNH != pact ya buncha flufftards

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 5th 2011, 23:45:45
See Original Post

Ravi Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 4:15:25

"#34 spies us over and over since the set started with a DNH we both agreed on. I threatened to kill him as it was obvious he was planning something and/or sending his ops to someone else."

Hey fat ass. I am the President of FBI. I authorized nothing in terms of a DNH. Who gave you the DNH? I will have them flogged. But that's besides the point. A DNH is and has never been a pact in this game. If we cancelled a FDP, LDP or UNAP you would have every right to be a tad upset.

I don't care if my member spied you 10,000 times. You are not to threaten one of my peeps. Doing so will get you a paddling.

And I'll let you in on an important fact for future references....had we had a real pact I would have voided it upon your ill advised threatening of my member and rightly so.

You kick us in the groin like that and we will walk it off and fire a shotgun into yours. I hate when you peeple get me angry like this. I'm gonna go out and kill a kitten out of spite.

Yours in Battle,
Ravi

Ravi
President
FBI

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 4:31:35

oh snap my president and leader has spoken

All Hail King Ravi!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 6th 2011, 4:37:46

The only thing that stands out in Ravi's post is the poor kitty.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

K_L Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 4:38:44

Hello, hello. What's going on? What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here.

Beefy Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 5:11:14

To see my thoughts, refer to the Fatty(Chaos) thread.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 6:12:32

Beefy, Since you are not a major player in this I will not be seeing your thoughts as I am sure they add nothing to the enjoyment of the casual viewer.

Unlike you, I have been involved in this thing since day one. SF and KL can confirm that I have been the guiding light and have been engaged in the process the entire time.

So what alliance are you in? And can somebody get me up to speed as to who FBI is at war with? I thank you all in advance.

Beefy Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 6:28:05

Well, if you have been involved with this from day one, you should not have to ask. You declared on ChaoS. I am in ChaoS.

sb Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 9:39:23

i still lub u though u AB me :)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2011, 15:29:29

Originally posted by Ravi:
Beefy, Since you are not a major player in this I will not be seeing your thoughts as I am sure they add nothing to the enjoyment of the casual viewer.

Unlike you, I have been involved in this thing since day one. SF and KL can confirm that I have been the guiding light and have been engaged in the process the entire time.

So what alliance are you in? And can somebody get me up to speed as to who FBI is at war with? I thank you all in advance.

Ok Ravi....you actually made me laugh. I mean you usually do. But not abruptly.

I pee'd a little.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 15:31:41

If KL can cofnrim, it must be true.

K_L Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 15:32:25

It must be emphasized that price stability has also been maintained relatively well during the recent financial crisis. In the early phase of the crisis, there was an imminent danger of a financial collapse and ensuing deflation.

bore Game profile

Patron

Jul 7th 2011, 18:14:42

Originally posted by Ravi:
And can somebody get me up to speed as to who FBI is at war with? I thank you all in advance.

there were way too many new threads on the board, so i skipped reading any of them. are we at war you say?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2011, 3:44:56

Yawn, this would be like one of my standard landgrab/retal combinations. LOL Nothing to seee here, move on.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!