Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 11th 2011, 2:34:23

Go ahead start your trollin, you are gonna anyhow

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 2:36:48

We don't have to. Honestly.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 2:41:15

*trolls*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 2:58:54

Crippler is a troll
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

WH Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 4:12:09

this post isnt getting enough respect!

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 4:15:42

WH I grabbed one of your allies on express :).

Who is he :)

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:32:19

Cowards troll troll pussies
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:41:54

Originally posted by mrford:
Cowards troll troll pussies

Don't be so hard on yourself, mrford
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 12:11:11

Galleri's a hoe
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mdevol Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:21:27

the best part of this is that nbk hit well before even they were prepared to hit. and they did so out of fear. tsub got them scared enough with his lies and misleadings and they hit out of fear of being hit.

once they realized we were nowhere near close to being prepped for war (as they claimed/suspected we were) they tried to brush the PR stuff over with justifications

in the scramble to justify it (not that i personally even care to have a fs justified but with the numbers difference there SHOULD be a reason other than fear) each one of their leaders that have posted on ffat about it has given a different reason.

and i also love the 400, i mean 300 vs 266. as you can clearly see we also had some inactives. every clan over 150 will have some inactives.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:32:36

Originally posted by mdevol:
the best part of this is that nbk hit well before even they were prepared to hit. and they did so out of fear.

they hit out of fear of being hit.

Are you saying that you weren't going to hit them? Or were their fears justified? If their fears were justified, then they didn't hit you out of fear, but out of self preservation.

They were quite well prepped to hit you. They weren't completely prepared, but they were definitely prepared.

What they didn't do is wait for you to get prepared, and given that they knew you were going to FS them, why should they have waited?

mdevol Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:46:26

they were not prepared. if you saw the countries they hit with you would see. they simply had a little more mil than our 0mil countires.

having said that we were even less prepared and they did catch us flatfooted at the right time. and the numbers just simply made that advantage worse
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:48:59

They were not prepared for a late set war, where 4% warfare, 130% strat tech, 50 SPAL and 80% SDI are needed. But for an early war, a different amount of preparation is needed.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:52:26

This whole situation takes a giant load on the concept of honor and pride.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 17:53:32

My countries all have 0 military! I havent had enough time to play or even read the boards till now.

Just for a cursory look though, if you are gonna hit someone, it is all about who is ready the least, not who is ready the most.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 18:14:05

And numbers
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 18:25:39

Agreed
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 18:41:14

Egregious
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:21:49

CC never gave IMP/FoCuS a warning they were going to hit us last season. I would have bought some SDI. But at the very least we stood our ground and were tag killed properly.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:46:58

Horsefluff. Are you kidding me? Focus for sure knew we were comming, and after the fluff ass fluff you pulled on CC the set before IMP damn sure knew we were comming.

You are either in denial or full of fluff if you want to claim that CC blindsided focus and imp
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:53:25

It was clear last set CC was going to FS IMP/Focus. This set it was clear NBK was going to FS CC.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 19:57:22

We knew we were going to war NBK this set, no one denies that. I guess we just overestimated the "honor" of NBK and their desie for a challenge. Ifthey had waited for us to ht them it would of been a much better war that probably still woulda ended in a win for them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:10:35

We knew we were going to war NBK this set, no one denies that. I guess we just overestimated the "honor" of NBK and their desie for a challenge. Ifthey had waited for us to ht them it would of been a much better war that probably still woulda ended in a win for them.

And since IMP & Focus should have known you were coming, and they didn't overestimate your "honor" or desire for a challenge, does that mean that you thought you were less honorable than NBK, and now you're finding out that they are just as dishonorable as you?

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 22:02:29

Um, IMP and FoCuS outnumbered us by more than 100 countries when we hit. I really don't see how you are still comparing the wars. I literally told FoCuS we were hitting them and IMP definately knew.

The only thing similar in these wars is that CC was involved
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 22:15:19

Horsefluff. Are you kidding me? Focus for sure knew we were comming, and after the fluff ass fluff you pulled on CC the set before IMP damn sure knew we were comming.

You are either in denial or full of fluff if you want to claim that CC blindsided focus and imp

What "fluff ass fluff" did we pull on you the set before? You FSed us and we had a very even war up until Xtinct jumped in. We didn't pull anything on you.

As for last set, IMP did not know you were hitting us. We wanted nothing to do with that war. We did not want to fight you, we did not want to warchat with FoCuS, we were making other plans.

Rico Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 22:24:51

Um, IMP and FoCuS outnumbered us by more than 100 countries when we hit. I really don't see how you are still comparing the wars. I literally told FoCuS we were hitting them and IMP definately knew.

The only thing similar in these wars is that CC was involved

IMP and FoCuS did not warchat together. The few times we tried some FoCuS guy cursed me out. Whatever country # advantage our side may have had was nullified by our two clans not being able to work together. And you knew that beforehand.

Add in CC having the FS and that was never a fair war.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 23:04:05

The fluff you pulled was letting us kill off xtinct for you pushing through them so we could get back to tagkilling you, and then you spewed some CF bullfluff and cried like little girls when we focused on you again. We killed the clan killing for you again, and then you pull out of our friendly war. I classify that as "fluff ass fluff"

as for the focus imp war not being fair, numbers wise you all had every advantage. You both knew we were going to hit you, just like CC tuis set, your lact of prepardness isn't our fault. We origanally were going to just descimate IMP out of spite but decided to add in focus to EVEN THE NUMBERS. NBK should of considered a similar tatic. That is our point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:22:25

We were FSed twice. Three times if you count CC hitting us a second time. Sorry if we didn't feel like playing your game anymore after that. We never promised you a continuation of the friendly war. IMO hitting us with a third FS of a set was some "fluff ass fluff" you guys pulled.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:28:06

You baerly hit xtinct, we pretty much killed them our damn selves. The right/wrongness ofthose actions arnt what is in question here. We made it extremely clear we were not pleased with your decision and that you would pay. And you did, by us FSing you. If you missed the 5 or so threads on the topic that isn't our fault. When prime was forced to come to me for a pact and I said no, that was another hint. Us opping you all set was another. You can't sit there and cry you didn't know we were coming, the entire server did.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:50:03

And you outnumbered IMP by a lot.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 0:55:40

Um, yeah. We were in an oop wr, and when we agreed on the friendly IMP had 2x our TNW with fully war prepped countries on both sides. Seriously dude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jun 13th 2011, 0:56:47

.... We origanally were going to just descimate IMP out of spite but decided to add in focus to EVEN THE NUMBERS. NBK should of considered a similar tatic. That is our point.

That's just stupid, not everyone pulls people in that have no need to be there, if you have a problem with someone, then you have a problem with someone, not someone and someone random :P.

Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:02:10

I told Pain we were hitting focus. He said he warmed you all but you didn't believe him. Not much more we, CC, could have done about that is there?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jun 13th 2011, 1:07:30

you told pain you were hitting imp, and told me that there were no plans in hitting focus :P, we figured you'd hit us both anyways, but didnt bother telling imp as either way, they would get tag killed out of it, Either we'd somehow get along long enough to fight back, then we'd kill them, or you'd kill us both.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:10:14

There wernt any plans to hit focus. We were going to hit IMP and PANLV but then a certian clan beged us to not hit PANLV and we were "pacted" to this clan so we obliged and swithed to focus and I strongly hinted his turn of events to Pain.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:28:23

And I clearly made public IMP wanted no part of fighting CC again. If you had any balls you guys would have hit NBK then. Your two clans were the exact same size.

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:32:29

You don't read well do you? NBK requested a netting set, and we at the time thought we were on good terms with NBK, so we granted it. Has nothing to do with balls you functioning retard lol.

Edit: we were prepping to hit NBK this set with a 140 country dissadvantage when NBK was warprepping. How exactly does that display "less balls" than not hitting a netting NBK last set?

Edited By: mrford on Jun 13th 2011, 1:34:43
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:40:01

NBK stated they would hit every set any one that FSed them during their netting set. That is the only reason you did not FS them, not because you were on good terms. You dropped their pact when you realized NBK wasn't going to be a threat that set.

Anyway, IMP and CC were on friendly terms once. It all went to fluff when you got there.

gambit Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:41:48

dont feel bad ford, cc is only the first this set

new name to be drawn out of the hat soon
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 1:42:55

Um I have been in CC their entire existance. CC =\= Doom.

We dropped NBKs pact so we could announce we were going pactless and post a insane retal policy without being full of fluff. NBK's poor communication complicated the process however and ts a lesson learned. Had nothing to do with the threat, we planned on killing you, imp, before the last set was even over.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iNouda Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 2:54:48

Wheeeeeee........stfu fordy :p