Verified:

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:22:30

If you guys would be so kind, I'll be hanging out in our IRC, your IRC, things like that, throughout the evening
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:25:09

Lick their balls and be on their good side. Be good boys and girls and play exactly how they tell you.

Popcom Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:29:27

^-
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:36:17

See? Pop just verified my advice. At least he has the balls to be honest about i.

Popcom Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:39:37

^- is a raised eyebrow. not an arrow.
no clue wtf your talking about
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:40:29

We'll see if Twain's in the mood to receive the bottom end of some teabags. If not, we'll have to use our words
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:52:51

Dragon's letting his NBK anger out tonight. Probably best just to not mind him for right now.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:04:36

You need not be diplomatic for me, Twain. I'm certainly not afraid of those sumfluffes and will just quit before they can dictate how I play.

It's unfortunate that you lost MM to those bastards, but what's more unfortunate is that you didn't dedicate yourselves to warring them every set after turn 101 to avenge MM.

That's what those bully fluffsuckers want. Being a bully really helps living a daily life where people are completely unimportant.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 31st 2011, 1:08:39

I catch you tonight buddy be home in 1 hr
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Popcom Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:12:50

dragon you are the most whinny fluff to play in recent years.
you still nerd raging about the 1 LG that made u delete all 16 of yours?

go QQ in the corner alone and stfu
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 31st 2011, 1:14:28

I am around on irc bigwiggle.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:30:51

Originally posted by Popcom:
dragon you are the most whinny fluff to play in recent years.
you still nerd raging about the 1 LG that made u delete all 16 of yours?

go QQ in the corner alone and stfu

And you have to be one of the epic fluffs I've ever met playing this game. Just because you're in NBK doesn't mean that you're a particularly marvelous member of the community.

But you know, while I'm at it, this "whinny fluff" tells you to go fluff yourself. How's that? Asshole.

vern Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:40:57

hehehe

Popcom Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:43:14

and i did what to you dragon? besides make fun of your epic cry fest when you got LG once, and deleted all your countries in a fury of tears?

go QQ in the corner

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Havoc Game profile

May 31st 2011, 13:08:15

did wiggle get a hold of anyone?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

May 31st 2011, 13:33:34

Dragon: The problems you have with NBK are your own and not ours. We've fought two wars with NBK and we have no reason to think relations are bad between our two clans.

Furthermore, we've also taken stances against them when we've felt we've needed to. However, in the idea of wanting to keep things private and diplomatic, we've done these things privately. Despite whatever impressions you get, we're not just bowing down to NBK, but we also don't particularly want to antagonize the largest warring clan on the server, especially being a netting clan.

Furthermore, your statement that we should've warred them on turn 101 the next set is ridiculous. You left PAN about a week before the NBK v. xGD war and made no attempt to rejoin with us to defend MM then, and in the other thread, you've played the "we're 10% your size" card, seemingly to try to make it seem like you're getting bullied if you get destroyed, despite the way you're talking to all the NBK people in this and the other thread.

Generally, I've always found you to be a very cool guy to play with and I'll still be happy to suggest people go to ESD if they hope to netgain, but if you hope to netgain, especially with the new recruits you've got joining you in ESD, then I suggest you remember what made ESD such a great place to netgain back in Earth: 2025. The fact that as leader, you basically stayed out of the way of the bigger clans that could've wiped the floor with you.

Lastly, whatever problems you have with NBK are YOUR problems, and instead of trying to get PAN to carry out a war in your interests, why don't you either put together a clan or join a clan that can stand toe-to-toe with NBK and leave us out of your problems.

gambit Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 2:55:54

its too late!

i crave more twain blood!
Natural Born Killer

Khavic25 Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 3:22:31

I feel for you Dragon. It is a tough position you were put in and you decided the way to make your point was to remove yourself and your countries from the situation. I applaud you for deciding to not allow NBK the privilege of reading any more of your epic cry posts, and I for one feel you should continue to deny the evil members of NBK the privilege of your words and .....STFU and also go the hell away.

Just my opinion as a proud member of NBK.
Damn missed it

Bradman Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 6:59:22

Well said, Twain.

Twain Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 13:23:46

Originally posted by gambit:
its too late!

i crave more twain blood!

*runs away and hides*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 1st 2011, 15:01:19

Props to you Twain, thank you.

Bigglewiggly...i have been irc sir

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.