Verified:

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:24:30

oh you got to be kidding me kj ;P

what's funny is my last 1A win i only had time to play 10 minutes a day. i was just lucky that reset that i had exactly 0 defends on me.

it'll be quite a feat to be illegitimate and still care so little ;P

a lot of people understand how to play this game the correct way (don't get me wrong there's a lot of n00bs out there too).

after that it's mostly luck (and yes some have gone thru shady crap instead of depending on luck).
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

aponic Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:26:33

Ozzite is clearly not inactive as compared to the standard member. He only played to help artificially boost the land of several EVO players. I certainly don't think this is ground breaking news, but next time EVO want to troll about SMz or someone else in another alliance, I hope someone will be there to remind them of this.

LAF is one of the oldest alliances and like any other netgaining alliance they have FAed members into the top ten at various times. I am sure this is true of EVO or Omega as well. In recent EE history, I don't think any of the above three mentioned alliances have done this, at least not to a scale that I recall seeing it put up on AT. Really, we need to start criticizing each other for the past 3-4 resets rather than harp on these old grudges. It makes for much more entertaining trolling.
SOF
Cerevisi

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:29:57

And I am getting trolled on not what has happened this set but in prior sets, I mean really SolidSnake etc dont give a crap if I get fed 20k acres, let alone 2-3k. Thats a fact. So you can throw away that arguement.

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:30:40

there's 4 Ds

denial, dilution, deflection, and delay

i already see dilution and deflection ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:35:06

I am not denying anything, its in the news to see that I farmed a player that was quitting. You can see now that he even deleted his country. Like no other alliance has ever done that before!

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:37:17

i never said you denied anything =)

you obviously aren't delaying either =)

anyways let's go back on topic!

anyone else that's still uptight about random crap just smoke a bowl of weed or get laid or something.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:40:25

You're trolling me Hanlong and I thought we were friends. But clearly we are not friends. But nor are we enemies. We are somewhere in the middle. We should move to one side or the other, nuetrality is no good for anyone.

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:41:11

we were friends until you thought about cheating on me with aponic

in words on a public forum no less.

how can i not be insulted
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:42:24

I am just trying to expand our connections. Imagine a Hanlong, KJ and aponic love in.

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:43:28

see now you accomplished "denying" :(

or hm maybe its still deflection
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Symac

May 9th 2011, 15:47:14

I don't know about some of the others but can you describe how Eugene won illegitimately?

While I was Head FR of LaF he had 2 top10s and no one ever said a word about his play, his country was watched and opped by 2 alliances daily.. So please explain this KJ.

To me it sounds like you are talking out of your ass.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:47:39

Do you not think there is potential for a Coalition of Horrible Little Trolls?

The HLT Foundation!

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 15:48:23

You shut your face Symac you disgraceful little butt ferret. Go away.

Symac

May 9th 2011, 15:50:11

Huh, thought so.

I highly doubt any of the people you mentioned were illegitimate at least not relative to the times.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 16:18:59

It doesnt matter what you highly doubt. Obviously you're going to highly doubt your bumbuddies are illegitimate. I, as a relatively nuetral person, can tell you they are illegitimate.

Symac

May 9th 2011, 16:24:54

Your face is illegitimate.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2011, 16:26:35

Your Mum is illegitimate.

Symac

May 9th 2011, 16:27:48

My mom is dead.
That's really mean this close to mothers day. You should feel bad.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 9th 2011, 16:39:18

LAF'rs and others should ignore this thread. I am far from innocent of it, but on a sober second thought I believe KJ farming Ozzite was an elaborate ploy to troll the earth community. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Nekked Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:05:27

pies all! poo pies evo

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:08:42

Originally posted by aponic:
Ozzite is clearly not inactive as compared to the standard member. He only played to help artificially boost the land of several EVO players. I certainly don't think this is ground breaking news, but next time EVO want to troll about SMz or someone else in another alliance, I hope someone will be there to remind them of this.

Hmm, interesting theories. Allow me to retort. I am not claiming to currently be inactive. I created my country this set with full intentions of playing out the set. When I went on vacation from work on April 13th I decided that I didn't feel like dealing with earth while at home and travelling a lot to see friends. When I got back I posted on the evo forums apologizing. I was encouraged to start playing my country again by several evo leaders, but with a good finish ruined, I decided that it wasn't worth the time commitment to play the rest of the set for a fluff country.

At that point I decided to give my land to Evo, so I mass explored a few times and let KJ farm me. I would have been happy to stay tagged all set, keep exploring and be a real land farm in evo , since that takes virtually no time, but Evo leaders told me I had to be detagged. So I detagged and then self-deleted.

Few other points on why you theory is kinda crazy. First of all, you must think I am a really nice guy (but I don't think you do which is why I am confused), to create a country for the sole purpose of being Evo's landfarm.

Please explain why I also created FFA countries and played those up until the same time I stopped playing my 1a country. All still in this contrived plan to let evo get like 5k extra acres?

TLDR: Ozzite is awesome
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:09:17

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
LAF'rs and others should ignore this thread. I am far from innocent of it, but on a sober second thought I believe KJ farming Ozzite was an elaborate ploy to troll the earth community. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I am pretty sure the only reason almost anyone in this thread still plays is to troll the earth community ;p

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:09:30

and just one last post for good measure

hanlong Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:15:50

Originally posted by Symac:
My mom is dead.
That's really mean this close to mothers day. You should feel bad.

kj is from uk, their "mothering day" is in april (i know cuz i was in london vacationing that time, and i saw all this mothering day crap all over the ads).

that and he probably has bad teeth.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Reckless Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:19:23

Hi ozzite

mazooka Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:43:02

I heard the plan was for ozzire to suicide laf with his restart.

Nom!

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:58:31

Originally posted by mazooka:
I heard the plan was for ozzire to suicide laf with his restart.

Nom!

If I wanted to do that I would have stayed alive with the 5 mil jets I had and waited to be farmed :)

HI RECKLESS! :)

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 18:02:24

oh maz, you coming to the netherlands ever for researching new products? ;p

Havoc Game profile

May 9th 2011, 18:07:48

can i farm your ffa countries ozz?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2011, 18:30:59

Originally posted by aponic:
In recent EE history, I don't think any of the above three mentioned alliances have done this, at least not to a scale that I recall seeing it put up on AT.

I believe it was two sets ago that LaF FA'd a few of their members at the very end of the set so that they could get into the top 10. It was mentioned on AT and their reasoning was that they felt those players deserved to be top 10 but the SoF market buyouts had taken several spots. The same was true for EVO members who had still legitimately made the top 10 prior to the FA, but were bumped out by the FA.

Edited By: Tertius on May 9th 2011, 18:38:21. Reason: clarification
See Original Post

SolidSnake Game profile

May 9th 2011, 18:34:51

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Just to add I often hear how LaF has produced the greatest netgainers throughout the history of the game.... Such as cm, nof, aqua, hanlong, eugene, solidsnake.... Let me be the first to say that I can guarentee everyone, that not ONE single finish of any of theirs has ever been legitimate. They are the best at disguising their illegitimate play, not the best netgainers.

So it is your assertion that I'm so good at hiding my illegitimate play, that evidence of it does not exist. Thus i should not act "all high and mighty"?

Even for you, that argument is embarrassing.

MR BUTTMAN

May 9th 2011, 18:46:44

What is the average age of this community? 10 years ago this 'he said she said' BS might have been expected, but as it stands now, this whole thread is an embarassment to just about everyone that's posted in it.

Ozzite Game profile

May 9th 2011, 19:12:15

Originally posted by Havoc:
can i farm your ffa countries ozz?

feel free!

Havoc Game profile

May 9th 2011, 19:21:08

lol k, I'll probably kick them too so you dont bring down our anw:(
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Havoc Game profile

May 9th 2011, 19:34:14

Sell your D if you have any:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2011, 19:40:03

i was actually thinking about the dec war thing the other way looking through tag news

saw some untagged/small tag dec war on us and i thought 'i wonder if this is a landfarm' but when i checked it he did ab's and chems or something along those lines

so at least that aspect of cheating is fairly controllable these days

not that hitting 3 gdi targets in to short a time isnt checkable but now you know which way the war dec went

anoniem Game profile

May 9th 2011, 20:34:49

aponic: when have evo ever created threads like these? the "trolling" of smz only occurs when he opens his big mouth.

if you would like to have access to the evo site and look around to see if it was agreed that ozzite would become a landfarm for us then i'll make u an account.

i'll say it again: why dont u look at ozzite's play times -.-
re(ally)tired

aponic Game profile

May 9th 2011, 21:26:33

I don't think Ozzite made a country to be farmed. I was just saying that he is currently more active than the average earther who finishes out the reset for his alliance.

SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 9th 2011, 21:30:46

When I said "he only played" that was after coming back from his vacation. Basically, I was insinuating what Ozzite said after my post, that he was mass exploring for his buddies. I can see where it was misinterpreted now. My apologies.

Again, I don't think this is big news. I made the thread to troll KJ. And to retort your comment, Anoneim, about EVO not making these types of threads, the creation is regardless when 80% of a thread trolling SMz for farming in tag is EVO members commenting. You troll us, we troll you, I think it is a pretty friendly exchange at this point.

Edited By: aponic on May 10th 2011, 23:06:13. Reason: troll - trolling
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2011, 12:20:55

trolololol
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

diez Game profile

May 10th 2011, 12:23:32

let's get back to trolling KJ

KJ sucks at gambling.

Discuss.

mazooka Game profile

May 10th 2011, 15:42:49

I used to love the netherlands but I hear I cant go to my favorite places anymore so fluff them dutch. Never again will I cry out in joy HOLLAND HUP!

Ozzite, you going to have to come to socal and try my collection of organic flowers and concentrates! Haha...shirts will be ready to ship in a couple weeks, be the first in europe to rock one!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

May 15th 2011, 3:24:08

EVIL enshula! that was my post.

I lubs ye KJ

locket Game profile

May 15th 2011, 8:33:51

Anon... you really dont think evo has started a thread like this? I remember kj making one not long ago and considering the history of laf and evo i'd be shocked if that was true. I'd be the family farm on it being wrong.

NOW3P Game profile

May 15th 2011, 8:37:59

Jesus, you guys are lame.

Ozzite Game profile

May 15th 2011, 9:38:19

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Jesus, you guys are lame.

hiya 3P! So do I cause trouble everywhere I go or does it follow me? ;p

anoniem Game profile

May 15th 2011, 13:32:02

locket, kingjohn is your equivalent in evo.

bye bye
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

May 15th 2011, 19:27:12

I wasnt exactly being a turd with my post so I'd aruge that point ;)