Verified:

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 6:06:13

It only aidsthe attacker.. once again you are literally fisting the all explore. Let me have a defence free set and i will suck your fluffing fluff. I dont support a game that will not help me. Only agravate me AND I CANT EVEN fluffING SUICIDE BECAUSE I CANT DROP GDI. I will do all i can to make people leave this game unless you actually d osomething to help me. Otherwise whats the fluffing point.

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 6:39:27

im drunk disregard this.

Drinks Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 9:27:31

1 hit is not worthy of suiciding someone or even 2 hits over a few days isnt worthy of suiciding. Or even like 5 hits spread out over a 2 month set
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Drinks Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 9:29:51

If your hit that much, your doing something wrong.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 7th 2011, 10:14:46

plus if they hit 2 times he could missile them :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Helmet Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 10:59:03

meatloaf

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 15:08:30

True, but GDI won't stop someone from bombing your banks and stealing tech from you every day for 3 weeks straight, even when you've never attacked them all set.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 15:11:50

suiciding is bad mmkayy
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Hersonissos Game profile

Apr 16th 2011, 16:22:37

Really makes it hard to help an ally, if the attacker is really no more than a persistent bully.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 16th 2011, 16:49:59

Originally posted by Hersonissos:
Really makes it hard to help an ally, if the attacker is really no more than a persistent bully.

Yeah. It sucks having to play as an individual and not as a team on an individual server, doesn't it? You want to play as a team, go play TEAM server.

Hersonissos Game profile

Apr 22nd 2011, 2:48:29

I think you missed my point, or I didn't make it clear.

One attacker in GDI persistently hits an ally, all of his "allies" are in GDI, they are bigger and keep hitting your ally. You can't hit them back as GDI will not allow it, and you can't declare war.

You take it and then they pull a spy mission on allies, they you are next....either I missed something or that has nothing to do with playing as an individual...

Rockman Game profile

Apr 22nd 2011, 3:12:44

Originally posted by Hersonissos:
I think you missed my point, or I didn't make it clear.

One attacker in GDI persistently hits an ally, all of his "allies" are in GDI, they are bigger and keep hitting your ally. You can't hit them back as GDI will not allow it, and you can't declare war.

You take it and then they pull a spy mission on allies, they you are next....either I missed something or that has nothing to do with playing as an individual...

You can hit them back, just not with special attacks.