Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 23:49:59

In the spirit of Egypt, France, has sent in massive waves of armed men (machetes) on Camels to stabilize the ground fighting in Lybia. This Camel charge will be like no other. There will be rivers of blood in the streets of Lybia (there will also be mounds of crap). Many will die, unless you, Muammar Gaddafi surrender.

The only reason i am making this post is because i know Muammar Gaddafi is also an Earther. I also know how impressive the Camel Charge in Egypt was and that is the only way to intimidate him and bring this fighting to a fast close. BTW- Muammar Gaddafi plays under the name of BoneSaw.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2011, 4:18:40

Sexy

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 4:21:02

I think we should use biological warfare and drop mad camel disease over Libya.

With all the camels dead they will not be able to mobilize their army.
-BigZ

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2011, 4:41:20

why is it so difficult to spell Libya?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Evolution Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 4:42:36

Gaddafi does seem crazy enough to play earth :X imagine the press if he did.

We need to stop the supplies of oil from China and weapons from Russia >.>
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 5:09:54

"oil from China" When did they start producing oil? OMG, looks like the USA will be liberating China after Canada.

I wonder why the NATO and the US didn't do anything to stop China when they were murdering their people in the Square? Seems we only liberate countries with oil.
I shall fear no retals,

Evolution Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 6:32:45

China ships oil (poorly) and doesn't really produce oil.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

paladin Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 8:31:20

If Gaddafi was an earther which one would he be?
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

iTavi

Mar 20th 2011, 10:36:40

Soviet :P
~

KeSSie Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 11:36:45

^^ ;-D
EL YAY!

iNouda Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 12:06:40

He abuses us daily and walls hard whenever we rebel :(

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 12:15:56

Originally posted by paladin:
If Gaddafi was an earther which one would he be?

He IS an Earther! His name is boneSAW1. Look him up. He is here spying on our coalition forces.
I shall fear no retals,

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 20th 2011, 12:21:13

hmmm where is this fabled "Lybia" you keep talking about?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ZDH Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 12:23:42

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

I wonder why the NATO and the US didn't do anything to stop China when they were murdering their people in the Square? Seems we only liberate countries with oil.

Because their actually a threat. If we went to do that it would be WW3...And probably a nuclear war.

Thats why we didn't.
-BigZ

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 20th 2011, 12:35:43

That and even if WW3 wasn't a threat the US and NATO would need their entire mobilized army to even stand a chance trying to invade the PRC. China has the largest air-force in the world last time I looked.

Granted China's navy kind of sucks and their air-force may not be state of the art.. but if they were good enough to dissuade the soviets from taking some turf back in the day they aren't exactly that weak either.

That and it makes no sense to attack one of your largest trading partners:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 12:44:06

I wasn't really meaning we should attack China. I was more questioning why we attacked Libya. In the end, even if we win their country for them, the people of Libya will still hate Americans and want to kill us. Why help them? At this point it is loose loose. It'll be considered too little and too late. Watch how it unfolds.
I shall fear no retals,

Prac Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:01:20

USA will go bankrupt if they go against China -_- China is one of USA's biggest Creditor.

Prac Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:06:21

and China have a good nuclear deterrence =x

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:14:40

Prac your logic is way wrong. If the USA was at war with China we would not have to pay them any of that money back. When was the last time 2 countrys warred each other and one was also making payments? No, you always seize all assets of the other country.
I shall fear no retals,

toma Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:33:10

lolz
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Lobo Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 13:50:08

Originally posted by Prac:
USA will go bankrupt if they go against China -_- China is one of USA's biggest Creditor.

basically if we HAD to pay China back?.... All of American land wouldn't pay it off. We are in debt to them ten fold. They would own us. Also think of the imports we get from them. How would we ever live without our little plastic toys and fortune cookies!
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 15:17:48

Lobo is wrong too. They would not own us. We could easily pay them back if we wanted too. And i think it would be great if our country stopped buying ALL goods from China. Think of it, we would all be back to work here and start producing goods again, aside from food.
I shall fear no retals,

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 20th 2011, 15:46:40

wow, 1989 China != 2011 Libyan for a number of reasons

1) The US didn't know a ton about what was going on in China until after it was over. China was more of a closed society than it is today and the internet was only a research and military tool.
2) In 1989, there was some other stuff going on that was more important to US interests -- namely, the march towards the end of the Cold War. With the US being tied up in China, it would have given the Soviets more options to deal with their own revolution & weakened the US internationally during a very critical time in the Cold War.
3) Tiananmen Square was a relatively small group of protestors who were inside a silo, the rest of the country didn't know what was up until well after it was over. Some likely still don't know. Libya, on the other hand, was already nearly "overthrown" by rebels
4) UN + Arab League resolutions give some level of legitimacy to attacks on Libya. I don't think Japan or South Korea -- key US allies in SE Asia -- would have liked to have a major war with the most populous country in the world, all done in their back yard. Japan+SK are the ones who likely would have suffered the most, if it wasn't just lobbing nukes back and forth between hemispheres.

also, China is owed roughly $1 trillion from the USA... that's not all that much. Japan is still a larger foreign creditor of US debt, I believe. The gap is narrowing, though. But basically just take all the production California generates for one year, send it to china... paid back! :p
+ if you go to war with China... just don't pay them back while the war is happening, beat them, then make them retire the debt as part of the terms of the armistice... :p

WE'RE BRINGING BACK WWI STYLE ARMISTICES PEOPLE!!!
Those worked well... right??

Edited By: Pang on Mar 20th 2011, 16:02:10
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Sifos Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 16:34:58

If the USA was at war with China we would not have to pay them any of that money back.

It would depend if you won it or not. If you won you could probably make them scratch the debt. If not, you'd prolly have to pay it and more...

Think of it, we would all be back to work here and start producing goods again, aside from food.

And the prices on all stuff previously imported would rise a couple of times :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 20th 2011, 16:56:02

don't bring economic theory to a patriotic discussion, Sifos!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 17:12:10

Originally posted by Pang:
don't bring economic theory to a patriotic discussion, Sifos!

LOL thanks Pang. And for the record i do not advocate a war with China. I was just using for comparison. I think what we are doing in Libya now is dumb. We have nothing to gain from it. I wold be for letting others take the ropes on this one.
I shall fear no retals,

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2011, 17:53:19

lybia = labia?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Junky Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 18:08:52

We could print al the money they want.. after we did that, our money wouldn't be wourthe fluff though.... and then we would be getting fluff about how unfair the trade thing is for china, and china wanting fair trade things :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 18:48:24

The truth is we are already at war- and they are invading us from our southern border. Only we are not fighting back due to political correctness.
I shall fear no retals,

Heston Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:14:25

this stuff in libya is far from a war. understand historically what the world is really willing to do to "free or protect" civilians is bomb from the air and sea, then pack up and or watch from afar.
dh, the people south of our boarder, are our allies and friends, we take care of them. in your opinion you stated, "Only we are not fighting back due to political correctness." this is a statement that is made by narrow minded dbag racists...imo. come out of the back woods and join civilization. put down the shotgun and get off your cousin bobby-jo, she already has 12 kids.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Evolution Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:54:02

If the UN had put a no fly zone on lybia back when the rebels were winning... the civil war would be over by now... Honestly I don't think they want to defeat Gaddafi, he gives the US too much oil :X.

They just want the conflict to end so that oil price goes back down.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:58:20

oh, you want i should go live with them stinky bassturds.

no, the people south of our border are drug addicts and fiends, otherwise they wouldn't be having the problems that they are having. i saw a Sub 17 soccer match between Columbia and Brazil, i think, didn't understand a word they said, but i could see like 12 people in stands that were probably meant to hold thousands. oh, they must not like soccer locally, and are only broadcasting it in Spanish for us Anglo-philes who don't give a dang about the game.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 22:02:41

*lost*

Mar 20th 2011, 22:07:23

Mar 20th 2011, 22:09:01

The Lost series has wrapped, there are no new episodes scheduled.

Dude, you're stuck with being clueless for the rest of eternity....

that's gotta farking suck.

Mar 20th 2011, 22:13:06

http://www.foxnews.com/...-sued-workers-lost-wages/

there, now you don't have to worry about Lost anymore. you can worry about Charlie Sheen suffering a coniption on whatever the heck it is that he's using to broadcast on now-a-days.

Mar 20th 2011, 22:15:23

what is it currently? I Am The Adonis Turkish Blooded Tiger Of Your Long Lost Ancestors Lack OF Infertility Drugs?

boneSAW1

Mar 20th 2011, 22:52:22

My fearsome army of Camelriders invade the insane asylum were deerhunter got locked up. We penetrate his brain with an ice bradawl. The Camel jockeys stole 120 000 anti-anxiety pills and appointed Kathy Bates as nurse.

Hope you didnt miss me all that much this set Deerhunter? I just had a life to attend to!! (busy in Bengazi) i will wright a song about it to... yes it sounds like "one night in bangkok" but i reserve all rights.

Mar 20th 2011, 22:59:23

LOL, what you going to say to the Electric Company when the bill is due and you can't pay it because your computer won't boot because the power is turned off and they no longer accept paper as proper payment?

Sorry, I Was Involved With Real Life Where I Couldn't Scratch My Ass Without A Computer Looking Over My Shoulder...

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 23:31:11

"oil from China" When did they start producing oil? OMG, looks like the USA will be liberating China after Canada.

Cause China's standing military is 4million, has authority to recruit ANY civilian into the army at will, and produces about 40% of everything the US sells in markets :P

No way could the US win without a FULL scale war.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Heston Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 0:18:10

lol dibs sounds like Gadhafi......."no, the people south of our border are drug addicts and fiends, otherwise they wouldn't be having the problems that they are having." a universal bullfluff rhetorical statement from an biased redneck.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Evolution Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 1:47:54

Ah it makes sense, if Dibs was doing a Gadhafi impression.

Actually China vs US = whole world loses due to nuclear winter.

Klown Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 2:02:54

Originally posted by Lobo:

basically if we HAD to pay China back?.... All of American land wouldn't pay it off. We are in debt to them ten fold. They would own us. Also think of the imports we get from them. How would we ever live without our little plastic toys and fortune cookies!

China owns 1.1 trillion in US debt or 1/14th of US GDP.

Lobo Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 2:05:01

Originally posted by Sifos:
If the USA was at war with China we would not have to pay them any of that money back.

It would depend if you won it or not. If you won you could probably make them scratch the debt. If not, you'd prolly have to pay it and more...

Think of it, we would all be back to work here and start producing goods again, aside from food.

And the prices on all stuff previously imported would rise a couple of times :P

Ummmm you do know how much it cost to rebuild all the countries we "won" against right? Dig in history just a bit :)
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 4:07:41

Ya, im not for rebuilding, as the rules of war states. I think if the other country is the cause of the problem it's their problem to rebuild. OR rebuild for them but make them pay for ALL of it.

Also, i was being sarcastic above. I know why we didn't fight China. And coming to grips with controlling our borders is not raciest. It is called a safety issue.

Evolution, just so you know, the oil produced by Libya almost entirely goes to Europe. The USA doesn't see any of it. It does help keep cost down when it is flowing though so Europe doesn't buy from our sources.

IF Obama really cared about the cost of fuel he would start drilling everywhere we could. That's the Liberal problem. They want to solve the energy issue and get off oil. I am for that. The difference is i am also for using every available resource we have until we get there. Tapping into our reserves to temporarily lower fuel costs is like beyond retarded at this point. With thoughts like that maybe Obama should spend the next two years golfing and give Joe a chance. After all, nobody messes with Joe!
I shall fear no retals,