Verified:

AxAlar Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:27:59

The war is soon to be released upon the server and yet, there is not enough fluff-talking.

So, in order to change this, I will now state some general statements with no substantiation that may or may not be true.

1. Ivan is a terrible "leader" if you could call him that, it's no wonder SOF has gotten it's act together since Helmet came back - we know who's running the show.

2. SMz debilitates any alliance he plays for.. see any of the past alliances has played for (here's a hint - they're not around anymore).

3. SOF cries that we have a numbers advantage even though they wanted that.. truth is no one had to try to recruit, the amount of people who want to stuff it down Ivan's throat threw themselves at our side. He's been that poor of a leader for that long.

4. As long as there's anyone that's been around since before EE, they remember that SOF are vaginas that run away when the going gets tough. Want more proof they're still vaginas - RD is here and they haven't warred them once. Grudges are one thing, but when a group of people ruins so much by cheating, it's still on - grow a pair.

5. I regret never havng the pleasure of doing FA with Helment (okay, so that's not trash talk, but I had to put something that wasn't truthful in this post due to my opening statements - oh wait).

6. Everytime Evo/Sanct combined in a war placing SOF on the opposite side, SOF has smoldered (how the hell do you all have such short memories to not remember the netters already proved over and over we could kick the warreers asses?).

7. As a tribute to Ivan's shoddy leadership, I will name my restart Natural Selection .. if I die.

8. The Union lives on in Evo+SancT (..and Monsters this set - oh and shout out to Foobooy).

9. I ran out of crafty things to say a few numbers ago.

10. Troll me back pansies, or just curl up and die as usual.

Have a swirvey day~
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:30:24

AxA is drunk
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

cypress Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:32:21

"7. As a tribute to Ivan's shoddy leadership, I will name my restart Natural Selection .. if I die."

see #152

tq

AxAlar Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:32:53

Nah, just sitting in Advanced Cost Accounting and bored. I figured this was more helpful than running a good country :]
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:36:10

so since you are ze el presidente, i should follow suite.

SOF, you're over rated and are gonna get fluffing spanked like the little fluffs you are

-love El Capitan
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:36:59

nothing about my leet skillz at nothing?

asshole
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

pslayer Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:37:32

Originally posted by AxAlar:
The war is soon to be released upon the server and yet, there is not enough fluff-talking.

4. As long as there's anyone that's been around since before EE, they remember that SOF are vaginas that run away when the going gets tough. Want more proof they're still vaginas - RD is here and they haven't warred them once. Grudges are one thing, but when a group of people ruins so much by cheating, it's still on - grow a pair.

From a lowly soldier who cleans outhouses and cooks meals for his troops (me), I think the original intent was to include RD but Sanct would not fight side-by-side with them.

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:40:11

i would have, they're hilarious
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

cypress Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:40:16

Originally posted by pslayer:

From a lowly soldier who cleans outhouses and cooks meals for his troops (me), I think the original intent was to include RD but Sanct would not fight side-by-side with them.

That and de1i said Thomas and co smell funky!

AxAlar Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:43:51

I apologize for wanting to fight alongside alliances we at SancT actually respect.

Think of it this way, they asked us for an anti-SOF DP, and we turned them down, even given all the SOF rivalry. What's that say about our opinion of current RD? :P
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

cypress Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:53:02

"3. SOF cries that we have a numbers advantage even though they wanted that.. truth is no one had to try to recruit, the amount of people who want to stuff it down Ivan's throat threw themselves at our side. He's been that poor of a leader for that long."

If he's been that poor of a leader, people wouldn't care as much as they do?

"6. Everytime Evo/Sanct combined in a war placing SOF on the opposite side, SOF has smoldered (how the hell do you all have such short memories to not remember the netters already proved over and over we could kick the warreers asses?)."

Has this ever been on even terms/numbers?

Murf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:56:17

this is the first time i've gotten to fight collab and evo in their so called gay union, so i will thoroughly enjoy killing both of your tags :)

That being said it shall be a fun war :)

CrisX1

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:59:41

good luck to all sides :)
ICN- Alliance Server

diez Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 14:02:02

murf is gay

*gets permabanned*

Murf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 14:05:29

lol enjoy restarting

joe2 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:13:22

I'm such a good warrer I don't know how to restart!

and you forgot to add cypress is a girl!

aponic Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:20:30

6. Everytime Evo/Sanct combined in a war placing SOF on the opposite side, SOF has smoldered (how the hell do you all have such short memories to not remember the netters already proved over and over we could kick the warreers asses?).

I always knew you two had a homosexual relationship... that is unless one of your alliances is playing the woman.
SOF
Cerevisi

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:23:41

Originally posted by aponic:

I always knew you two had a homosexual relationship... that is unless one of your alliances is playing the woman.

I think it's more of a threesome...where SoF plays the woman.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 17:01:59

11) Trife is a netting n00b

Chevs

Mar 3rd 2011, 18:25:40

Trash talk all you wan't its fine with me but #4 is going a little to far unless you want to make things personal
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

aponic Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 19:34:07

Collab is afraid to take on RD so they are trying to get us to do their dirty work chevs
SOF
Cerevisi

pslayer Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 19:52:40

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by aponic:

I think it's more of a threesome...where SoF plays the woman.

A woman with a double-headed strap-on whipping two submissive males in gimp suits? :p

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:28:07

god damn that sounds sexy
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:44:10

LCN should be #11.

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:57:42

fluff RD.

kemo Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 21:17:19

ill use fords tears as lube while i skull hump helmet!!
all praised to ra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2011, 21:28:32

winner kills RD after ok?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:49:59

if collab wants some just ask sof to let us fight on their side

Ivan Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:52:09

sof is having so much fun saying no tho

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:53:14

Awww ivan but I lobbes u

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:53:31

Or you could just fight us one on one, or are we too prepped for your likes? Perhaps we'll get gangbanged by 4 tags before you feel that you can handle hitting us.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:56:45

Calm down thomas. I have a hard time figuring out why u hate us so much when ur being led by an ex color

Thomas Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:57:49

He provides me with fellatio

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 23:58:09

I have never lost to SoF in War in IX or RED/Evo.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2011, 0:57:39

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Calm down thomas. I have a hard time figuring out why u hate us so much when ur being led by an ex color
ex being the key word
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ClayQ Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 2:04:55

Doesn't matter, I'm playing in SoF, therefore they can't lose.

Adama Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 2:13:45

What she said....

CrazyMatt Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 2:17:29

OH YEA WELL WELL ATLEAST I CLEAN MY TRASH YOU TRASHY TRASHER

SOF 4 LIFE

Junky Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 2:27:14

SOL is ranked too high
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

GunGrave Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 5:04:19

So, in order to change this, I will now state some general statements with no substantiation that may or may not be true.

1. Ivan is a terrible "leader" if you could call him that, it's no wonder SOF has gotten it's act together since Helmet came back - we know who's running the show.

2. SMz debilitates any alliance he plays for.. see any of the past alliances has played for (here's a hint - they're not around anymore).

3. SOF cries that we have a numbers advantage even though they wanted that.. truth is no one had to try to recruit, the amount of people who want to stuff it down Ivan's throat threw themselves at our side. He's been that poor of a leader for that long.

5. I regret never havng the pleasure of doing FA with Helment (okay, so that's not trash talk, but I had to put something that wasn't truthful in this post due to my opening statements - oh wait).

7. As a tribute to Ivan's shoddy leadership, I will name my restart Natural Selection .. if I die.

8. The Union lives on in Evo+SancT (..and Monsters this set - oh and shout out to Foobooy).

Have a swirvey day~

....so........ you dont like IVAN???
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

AxAlar Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 9:00:23

Originally posted by GunGrave:

Have a swirvey day~

....so........ you dont like IVAN???

Actually, no, I do like Ivan. I just don't think he's a good leader :]
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
MSN:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2011, 9:10:32

Originally posted by Tertius:
ECM is going to destroy sof so hard that getting "sof'd" is going to be the new "fluffed" and they'll have to replace it with fluff. Buuuurrrrrnnnn. Take that you soft dict jerkfaces!

Ivan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 10:45:38

LOL@KJ thats cause you talk a lot more then you play

lostmonk Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 10:54:06

Ivan is a leader? I thought he was just DM's puppet.
Done.

Mar 4th 2011, 11:07:05

fluff pandas
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 4th 2011, 14:13:29

SoF-dict.

Yessss.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 16:29:42

Err theres no DM in SOF monky

Loafer Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 8:24:11

Darth moik

Also, ecm smell funny.

aponic Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 12:44:44

KJ only fights in wars when the number advantage is outrageously in his favor. Confirmed.
SOF
Cerevisi

SMz Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 16:03:54

diez is an ignorent idiot who will be owned by SoF - discuss

AxA is a past ULTRA cheater that has no clue how to war , he's lucky he has Thomas to save his ass. discuss!