Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 22:30:03

Honestly,

While we have 7 1 vs 1 wars against SoF I think the SOL SoF Rivalry is next to Rage/IX and SOL/IX. One of the most long lasting and destructive rivalries earth has known. I'm not only taking 1 vs 1 wars here but also the wars where we plotted each others death through allies to make sure we could achieve other goals or weaken each other by neutralizing allies and other stuff.

Counting all coalition or allied warfare we've been in against each other I think we go over 12 warring sets which we've been in direct combat with each other. And from our history board I can make up at least another 6 - 7 sets where we've been busy squashing each others allies to kill off support for sets with "bigger wars" where the help of allies was highly needed.

against IX we actually have 12 sets warring each other as well (of which 2 were actually arranged 1 on 1 wars).

And while I personally agree to the fact where SOL SoF and SOL vs IX probably were the most long standing and destructive rivalries earth has known, their are others to consider as well.

A few that come to mind are;

IX - Rage(don't have the numbers on how many wars)
LCN - SOL (10 Wars)
PDM - RD (not sure how long it lasted but that was one of the most hate bred rivalries Earth has ever seen).

Any others we can consider?

Edited By: Makinso on Mar 2nd 2011, 22:45:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post