Verified:

Drow Game profile

Feb 27th 2011, 21:24:39

So I put up 41 million bushels up for stock 3 or 4 days ago now, and I seem to have had a large chunk of it just vanish. there's a record of some of it selling oddly enough, but the numbers don't add up. would someone be able to look into it and see where they went please?
Country Name is Tangentium.
Cheers!

Paradigm President of failed speeling

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 28th 2011, 17:56:48

hmn the market stuff doesn't vanish; its recorded in two places, and you're given the benefit of the doubt if they ever disagree (which they shouldn't, ever). I'll take a peek perhaps in a bit though
Finally did the signature thing.

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 20:13:11

Did you calculate 6% taxes? Maybe they came home and u played turns with them and they gone :P.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Marshal Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 21:29:36

either decay ain't that high. he would been needed to do batch explore to lose amoney/bushels he doesn't have.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Drow Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 22:47:59

yeah numbers are out by several mil. this is what I didn't get. I remember a similar problem in old earth occurring every now and again with some people's food at a stocking price just vanishing. not sure if you guys cured that in the new coding or whether it's linked to that again.
MorTcuS: I am talking about several million that I put straight back up for stockpile as soon as I did my first turn. 41 million went up, I have a record of about 30 million selling and the rest disappeared.

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:55:22

i was hoping for a resolution to this before set ended, but fluff happens. Would have been nice to get those extra couple of spots.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 2nd 2011, 4:53:41

oh... i guess primary did just end =/ *sigh*

next time mention that and i'd jump to it sooner heh ^^

though i still maintain there's no possible way for you to lose bushels, as the two-places storing method gives you the benefit of the doubt, so it should be impossible for you to lose anything even if the server crashes while you're placing goods on the market...
Finally did the signature thing.

Drow Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 9:35:52

I dunno man, all I know is I went over my market news, and the amount of bushels put on the market, then sold and the bshels return didn't add up. not only that I put them up at stocking price not sale price.