Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 0:22:51

give it a rest jelly and LT.

i haven't gotten emotional about anything and neither of those countries belong to me.
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 0:31:28

DANCE ANONIEM DANCE

SPIN SPIN SPIN

Turnabout is fair play
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 1:02:11

jelly not sure why you think evo need'd guts to piss RD off.

thats just a stupid remark.

1. i know despite their actions evo wasn't trying to piss RD off

2. just because somebody piss's somebody else off doesn't mean they have guts or bigger balls. most times the ppl doing the dumb fluff to piss others off suffer from lack of brain power or intelligence.

3. evo has alot to lose...unlike some ppl who can't see past the current week of the reset i know the evo guys plan resets ahead. and they like to net.

so again while i may disagree with evo's practices or some of their members comments on certain subjects i do respect the fact they are competent players who unlike you and certain other trolls can appreciate points of views from all sides and work to reach a compromise rather then post idiotic meaningless waste like it takes guts to piss somebody off....

Carousel Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 1:21:06

i have big balls

who wants some

diez Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 3:12:59

If anything, it's Imag's problem since it's their member who detagged. I don't see any reason why evo even gets dragged into this -_-

Jelly

Feb 15th 2011, 3:39:10

Mr. Lime,

Evo's continued practice of running untags (while sometimes allied to them) that top feeds other alliances while feeding land to Evo, is the reason why they have been brought up.

While it may be your view that Evo doesn't have a hand in this country's actions, it's certainly very questionable on Evo's part.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2011, 5:14:31

*in my best Police Chief Wiggum voice* That's some nice trolling there, Jelly.

An untag sent tech pacts to people who were farming him. You can't farm someone you have an alliance with, thus Evo stopped hitting them. Sounds like diplomacy to me.

It's unfortunate to think that players unfamiliar with the server might believe the lies that you post.

madjsp Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 5:28:26

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Soviet was very nice about everything and i've settled this with him.

Evo we'll remember you not giving us the chance to get our land back

laf didn't jump him cause being good allies they were gonna give us a chance

I wouldn't put all your eggs in the same basket. I've seen it the other way.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Notorious Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 13:10:36

i just have one question for the OP...

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ug2zhy.jpg
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

gwagers Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:28:46

While that is kind of strange, I can't help but notice the Privacy Policy link underneath that message...

Not that I've actually ever read it, mind, but I'm pretty sure posting PMs isn't looked on very well there.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

de1i Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 16:53:31

The privacy policy tells you how they use personal information collected at this site.

Notorious Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 2:51:43

well his email is posted in the contacts thread so its not like that revealed any private info other than his apparent affinity for banana-eating handsome devils
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

Pain Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 3:09:48

Originally posted by Notorious:
well his email is posted in the contacts thread so its not like that revealed any private info other than his apparent affinity for banana-eating handsome devils

its posted in his signature also.

there is no rules against posting private messages sent to yourself, afaik.
Your mother is a nice woman