Verified:

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 6:56:49

???
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 7:05:31

Im curious too who they are :P
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 11:02:07

dont see BSS tagged or did i miss them get swallowed by swords?
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 11:47:06

not like it gives much more info, but this was relatively easy to find :p:

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...l/viewPage.php?pageID=414
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Prometheus

Jan 30th 2011, 15:11:11

My guess is its Sanct looks like they tried putting IX and Sanct together to make a new name.
Quit why am i still posting?

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 15:27:40

makes sense..
FOG!!

DJ Disaster

Jan 30th 2011, 17:09:32

I thought IX left this game altogether? If you guys really cared to know you would contact me rather than making assumptions :)

Thomas Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 17:17:50

Sanct is gone

Popcom Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 17:33:24

Originally posted by DJ Disaster:
I thought IX left this game altogether? If you guys really cared to know you would contact me rather than making assumptions :)

well the assumptions were to figure out who you are. if u don't say, how can anyone know to contact you?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Prometheus

Jan 30th 2011, 17:42:39

popcom they have not even posted a retal policy. Hmmmm farmland ;)

BTW Swords and SoF changed there names this set.

DJ Disaster

Jan 30th 2011, 18:44:48

Nobody has to post a retal policy. For someone who is trying to get their tag off the ground in Alliance, you sure don't seem to be willing to give new tags a break in FFA. It's called mutual respect.

48 Hour retal window.
1:1 standard escalating.
2:1 harmful spyops/special attacks.
2:1 escalating for RoRs.
5+ LGs = Farm/Kill.

We haven't contacted anybody for pacts but pacts are welcomed. We understand in our initial set we must prove ourselves and so I have not contacted anybody for pacts. We will not be landgrabbing any tags as we do not want to cause problems with other tags our first set. Therefore it would be difficult for another alliance to have issues with us, as we listed our retal policy and have no intentions to LG anybody. If someone does have a problem with us, it would obviously be a reflection of their need to bully.

If any contact is necessary, PM me. I will not have access to ICQ/MSN until Monday or Tuesday.

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 18:48:21

Good Luck with your initial set..
FOG!!

Prometheus

Jan 30th 2011, 18:59:29

DJ clans do give out DNHs and NAPs to new clans and I am sure TKO will pact you in a second. They are a netting clan and keep to them selfs.

Good luck on your first set out.

EViL

Jan 30th 2011, 19:02:47

I don't think anyone here observes a 48hr retal window. Am I mistaken here?

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 19:03:26

i don't mind giving a new clan a break, but i would expect a clan of your size to at least introduce yourself.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

DJ Disaster

Jan 30th 2011, 19:03:53

If 72 hours is standard we can roll with that. Gives us an extra day to retal.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 30th 2011, 19:04:45

I don't think anyone here observes HR's thoughts =)

DJ Disaster

Jan 30th 2011, 19:08:54

Send all pacts to my PM addy :)

Twain Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 19:46:04

DJ: If you can steer clear of getting in conflicts and you're able to effectively retal hits on your tag, you'll do just fine, and the big clans will be much more likely to talk pacts with you next set.

Otherwise, I think you seem to be handling yourself well so far on the boards, so good luck in your opening set.

Of course, if this is pretty much just SancT under a different name as has been speculated, I'll warn you that they're a lot of people's #1 target for a war this set.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 20:04:45

FFA has always been a server where small clans can get a decent start simply by retalling effectively, not doing stupid stuff and getting to know the community.

A little networking and some diplomatic polish goes a long way here. Even after years away from the game, I brought my little net gaining tag back and got what I feel was excellent respect.

GL to you and I hope you stick around.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 20:07:07

Originally posted by Twain:
DJ: If you can steer clear of getting in conflicts and you're able to effectively retal hits on your tag, you'll do just fine, and the big clans will be much more likely to talk pacts with you next set.

Otherwise, I think you seem to be handling yourself well so far on the boards, so good luck in your opening set.

Of course, if this is pretty much just SancT under a different name as has been speculated, I'll warn you that they're a lot of people's #1 target for a war this set.

That's because they want an easy war. SanctFFA did no harm to anybody. We wanted to net but Swords and BSS wanted to feel like they mattered and were important so they FSed us for no reason. As you can tell, there is no SanctFFA this set. Most of them decided not to waste their time in FFA anymore and had no interest in giving it a second shot.

But this game is getting an influx of new players daily so when people quit this server it's no big deal.

Pain Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 20:12:57

gotta agree with thomas. i dont remember anyone but swords actually having an issue with sanct last set for them to have reason to hide. and to be honest i dont even remember what swords issue was.
Your mother is a nice woman

Thomas Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 20:50:03

My facts are incorrect?

I'm sure someone will pick on you this set though, since you guys think you're tough and talk a big game. I'm sure if you got FSed you'd be calling in everybody you could because otherwise you'd have lost the war in 3 days.

DJ Disaster

Jan 30th 2011, 22:21:26

m0bzta I'm not sure what your issue is but I would appreciate it if you could go about your business. I'm sure you guys have a plan for this set and it obviously doesn't include us since Xtinct is new to the server.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 22:24:43

Id be curious about the ip's lol.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Gmann03 Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 22:30:33

we shall C.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

rogue

Jan 30th 2011, 22:37:57

fo all da friend talk ya seem to really be against a new group

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 22:52:20

Not at all.. we at the DEAD are new also..

and wish Xtinct a great inital set...
FOG!!

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:15:45

m0bzta - Just leave it as what it is for now.

Thomas - We don't have any grudge against SancTFFA nor Xtinct. We wanted a fair war. SancTFFA farmed 1 man tags, and when they would fight back, you would kill them. By those actions, you looked like you were prepared to war, and had experience in killing. Being within 100%-150% of Swords + BSS size, and NO OTHER POSSIBLE TARGETs within 200% of our size. You became our target.

Take it for what it was. We just wanted to war.

If you would like to discuss this privately Thomas, I am available.

I do suggest that you stop trashing Swords on FFAT if you want Swords to give you the benifit of the doubt, and not FS the fluff outta Xtinct. We are treating you as a new clan, but if these statements continue, we will have to assume Xtinct is SancTFFA holding a grudge.

That is all I am going to say on this subject publically. If any in Xtinct would like to talk private, my contact info is below...

FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:16:59

Originally posted by Bsnake:
dont see BSS tagged or did i miss them get swallowed by swords?

BSS was not swallowed by Swords :) They will be seen soon enough

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:24:23

Not that I ::entirely:: disagree with you Dedly, but from the looks of your post, what you're saying is....We killed you because we wanted to get involved in someone else's business.

What business is it of Swords' if Sanct kills smaller tags that hit them? Call me nuts, but this is by no means any sort of an indication that they are war prepped, and/or willing....only that they're taking measures to protect their land.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:35:06

Taking measures to protect their land? They farmed the two tags into suiciding them. That shows Sanct is willing to get aggressive. Then they better be ready when someone gets aggressive on them. BSS and Swords attacked with even numbers and less networth. If SancT didn't quit, it could have been a fight. But they quit. I don't respect quitting.

Edited By: KyleCleric on Jan 30th 2011, 23:39:23
See Original Post

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:42:07

NOW3P - To clear 1 thing up first. We didn't declare on them to try and protect 1 man tags. We just wanted to war. That was it. Our war declaration was pretty straight forward about that.

But since you brought up the subject, protecting your land is 1 thing, hitting 1 man tags with 200+ SS's within 24hrs is another.

Clans looking to net peacefully don't do that sort of thing. They make reasonable hits, and try to stay off of the war clans radar. SancTFFA didn't do that. And being within our range, became a target.

I don't think you or I expected SancTFFA to not fight back if declared upon. I don't think anyones seen a war with even numbers at the start, that 1 sided.

Like I said, we are not holding a grudge on Thomas or Xtinct or SancTFFA. But we are willing to protect our tag. And if it appears Thomas is not over last set, we have to assume Xtinct may have ill intentions towards Swords.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:49:13

I've heard leaders in SWORDS say numerous times over the last month that this set their target is SancTFFA, unless they don't exist. in which case, they wanna fight KA again.

So don't go acting like this isn't the case you lying sacks.

I don't give a fluff who you fight, but don't go acting like you are gonna have to attack them now cause they are clearly hiding to kill you or whatever twisted fluff you tell yourself.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:53:10

Originally posted by Ozzite:
I've heard leaders in SWORDS say numerous times over the last month that this set their target is SancTFFA, unless they don't exist. in which case, they wanna fight KA again.

So don't go acting like this isn't the case you lying sacks.

I don't give a fluff who you fight, but don't go acting like you are gonna have to attack them now cause they are clearly hiding to kill you or whatever twisted fluff you tell yourself.

you going to fight this round or jump to PAN like last set?
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:56:11

fighting. you want some? Oh wait, your tag doesn't even exist.

Pain Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:57:31

why is BSS hiding in IMP?
Your mother is a nice woman

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 0:06:22

Ozzite - You are correct. If SancTFFA was back, we would assume it would be to war us. So that would be our target. Thomas made several threats last set, that he would be back to hit us.

But since DJ Disaster has already stated he has no idea what m0bs issue is and that Xtinct is new to the server with no beefs. Then I am giving them the benifit of the doubt and letting them go about there buisness.

As I stated before though, we will protect our tag. And if threats continue from Thomas, we will have to assume Xtinct is the new SancTFFA and persue it that way. For now though, we are giving DJ Disaster the benifit of the doubt.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 4:14:35

come on Dave..... BSS wouldn't/didn't even break wind unless swords ate a curry.....

<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 4:26:04

come on Dave..... BSS wouldn't/didn't even break wind unless swords ate a curry.....

Come on, Bsnake. That's pitiful trash talk. Curry? I expect you of all people to be able to do better than that.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 4:36:44

im trying to be polite cause i still like BSS... even tho they are turning into something i dont like....
<Crippler> 115m NW

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:01:13

us?

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:07:58

you guys have always been arses and i have always had a dislike for IMP(Old FFA IMP) :)
<Crippler> 115m NW

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:29:29

Originally posted by Pain:
why is BSS hiding in IMP?

if we were hiding, don't you think we would of used fake names on the site?

and lol BSnake

pot call the kettle black much
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:35:36

you guys have always been arses and i have always had a dislike for IMP(Old FFA IMP) :)

Thanks. We're good at it. :)

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:40:23

we all have to have a skill ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:45:53

yup. being arses and killing KA. that's a nice beginning in describing our skill set.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 5:57:18

i was on holiday when that happened...... and from what i gather it wasn't just IMP needed to do the job....
<Crippler> 115m NW

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 6:44:19

i was on holiday when that happened...... and from what i gather it wasn't just IMP needed to do the job....

96-6, lol

joeskin Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 18:23:17

i smell dead clan :P
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B