Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2011, 22:16:10

We at FBI don't know you very well. We assume you are from the past Stones. Looking to make your mark in Team. Hey we support that.

Alas, we have come to an impasse in our life here at FBI. While we love your new beginning here in Team, we also hate your 5 day KR style.

So here is the deal.

A message is being sent out to binglee (#103). We are offering him a chance to convert to FBIsm. If he accepts this offer before you send me a private forum message. We will start systematically destroying the very existence of your organization. WE DON'T WANT TO DO THIS.

If you happen to beat our dear binglee (#103) to the punch and message us prior to him responding. We will eliminate this problem for you and we will wish you a great set!

Thus the game begins!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

paulie Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 12:11:14

FBI, is Also a partof the RD tag correct?

have u talked with Lemon?

anyways. its taken longer then any of us wanted to kill 103, but he's on the kill list. dont believe FBI runs stones, but we really have no beef with anyone but 103. If your membership totals need 103, then recruit him before he's dead
FOG!!

paulie Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 12:37:27

WE have not touched your tag, and thus I feel u have no dictation persm to StONES. if this goes farther then it has it will be because of actions by FBI
FOG!!

Ravi Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:30:33

Zen has any dictation perms towards stones that he sees fit.

I see Zen being very reasonable here and you seem to be trying to provoke FBI. That is not acceptable to me, Zen, Nazar, Tirol, Barak Obama, the protesters in Egypt and a whole bunch of others.

Let's not get too silly here Sparky.

gwagers Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 15:44:30

This is interesting. I was under the impression that Stones had some affiliation with FBI. Good to know that my hunches were either very off-base or FBI is still trying to destroy itself via civil war for the sake of good clean fun.

Could you do the latter a little more quickly? Let us have a chance to enjoy OOP status for a little while? It'd be greatly appreciated.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

paulie Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 16:30:35

Ravi, Zen and u both are wrong, not us.. if your seeking farmland and using 103 as your excuse, so be it.. but don't lay the blame here... Ive seen how u's operate..

If your running the bully routine yet again.. then as Zen says , let the games begin.. I for one will not start this.. it will be FBI that does it..
FOG!!

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 17:59:09

join the war against rd next set, its the only way out of this.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

DIStopia

Jan 29th 2011, 19:58:42

How did his problem with fbi suddenly become a ". " Come die with us" rally call?

paulie Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 20:34:55

good question, if ya here, please let me know..
FOG!!

DIStopia

Jan 30th 2011, 0:33:00

Paulie don't let the other idiots get u killed over nothing

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 6:46:02

Sound advice, thanks
FOG!!

Shamrock Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 19:05:24

Ravi is a poop head, and he plays with poop, and likes to eat his poop and others poop.

HOW DOES THAT DIC-TATE!?

(I love you, Ravi.)

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 21:11:48

Originally posted by MorTcuS:
join the war against rd next set, its the only way out of this.

Mortcus, I can't see how you inviting others to get killed for your amusement is a way out for them.

Stones and RD have no issues. We made peace with them during the last war. RD honors it's agreeements.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2011, 22:52:47

God.....why can't these people just read what is written.

All you had to do paulie was basically send one of us a private message. Stating that you wanted us to kill #103 and he would have died.

Now we don't know what to do. Confusion sets in. Numbers blur. Everyone dies.

Hi.

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 22:56:59

Alas, we have come to an impasse in our life here at FBI. While we love your new beginning here in Team, we also hate your 5 day KR style.

end quote

You don't have perms to our boards so you know not what u speak.
maybe, just maybe he was being maimed and thats all..

Wish you continued luck with your SET.
FOG!!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2011, 22:59:50

Originally posted by ZEN:
If you happen to beat our dear binglee (#103) to the punch and message us prior to him responding. We will eliminate this problem for you and we will wish you a great set!

This is it....this is the only part that is important.

paulie Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 23:27:38

Your right... my apolgy..
FOG!!

Detmer Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:39:15

ok, I think this is a go ahead

paulie Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 17:18:15

looks like your buddies have come to your aid.. some one musthave gotten xead
FOG!!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2011, 18:25:49

Might as well just kill them both.

Detmer. This was supposed to be fun. You know like a carnival game, without the scary clowns.

It turned into a headache.

Here we come binglee!

Detmer Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 18:37:21

Nobody told me no scary clowns! Otherwise I think it worked out right!