Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:13:28

All that griping and moaning about KA killing needlessly, and now you're killing untagged countries for single and double taps?

cute

Mathais Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:29:44

Awwww... Like a little kitten!

pslayer Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:58:35

different situation, I think. KA killing SoF restarts during war. SoF killing untagged countries after being suicided on the last couple of days (by untagged countries).

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:12:22

Tag up, KA. you're just worried that SoF will return the favor and kill your untagged restarts.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:23:05

what pslayer said.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:29:56

Oh...I see....you're assuming that was me.

You oughta know better - if I hit a 1jet SS SoF country, you oughta know damn well I never would have stopped at 2 hits.

Did I somehow miss someone in our little fun time war asking for SoF's involvement though?

Also, I'd hardly call 3 hits from 2 countries suiciding...but I get that you guys aren't so great at holding yourselves to the same standards you like to hold others to.

Either way, enjoy the rest of your set ;-)

kemo Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:37:31

even though i aint looked at sof's news ill just point out that lae also killed anyone they thought would suicide them as well :P they had some reason to yes but it still happend
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:38:46

Only difference is LaE did it based on info about the country owner....not over a grab or two.

SoF's just mad they can't run 0 def countries w/o losing land to legit grabs.

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:57:17

I am really not sure what you are talking about here. A string was farming one of our members so we killed it. The other day I killed another country that had a similar name theme. This does not have anything in common with you killing our tagged countries as police kills.

Come back to the discussion board when you have a legitimate point now3p.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:19:24

I was referring to the 2 untagged countries you killed for a single grab from one, and a double tap from the other. Neither of which were related to the string farming your defenseless land farms.

Come back to the discussion board when you have a reading comprehension above a 3rd grade level, or an ability to separate information provide from emotion.

pslayer Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:30:13

Untagged countries of roughly 1M NW grabbing with 4 days to go in the set aren't going for any net worth records. If they aren't netting one would assume the intention is malicious.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:31:20

Yeah...cuz grabbing 1800 acres with 1 turn and 1000 jets is extremely inefficient game play.

I'm sure it's nothing to do with SoF assuming it was a KA restart, and thinking they could get a free cheap shot in.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:31:23

Originally posted by pslayer:
Untagged countries of roughly 1M NW grabbing with 4 days to go in the set aren't going for any net worth records. If they aren't netting one would assume the intention is malicious.

You could say that about any alliance that wars at any point in any set...
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:35:20

So you are alleging that it is a KA restart and we are cheap for killing it?

Get real dude.

This coming from the alliance who killed any untagged country last reset. It hit us, we can do whatever we want to it. If it was a KA country, then maybe we should be alleging that you are taking cheap shots at us. This thread is moronic.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:38:02

NOW3P: The only griping we did was that you killed our tagged restarts. So you were clearly referring to that and it is why I addressed it. No one from SOF gave a fluff about you killing untagged countries last reset or this reset for that matter. So if you want to check my reading comprehension, it is fine, thanks.
SOF
Cerevisi

Heston Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:39:21

poop
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:41:42

Again...reading comprehension > 3rd grade pls.

What I'm stating is that you have not the foggiest idea whose country that was, and acted hypocritically to what you stated less than a month ago.

Feel free to kill countries that grab your 0 def landfarms, but don't come here and cry that someone made a smart grab and you lost acres because of it...let alone try to use that to justify killing those countries.

Why not just drop the bs, admit you killed it because you thought it was a KA country and you thought it'd be funny, and move on with life? Didn't you learn anything from your whole little lying about your intentions behind nuking the police escapade?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:47:34

Liars calling others Liars

PRICELESS!!!!
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

pslayer Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:51:23

I think I killed those countries you're worried about. I did so because of the suicider problem we've had over the past few days (as mentioned above).

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:55:47

Wow, this has gone from playfully dumb to ludicrous. The country hit us. We killed it. We have not gone out of our way to kill any of your restarts. In fact I think these are the only countries we have killed since we ceasefired with NBK.

Stop projecting.
SOF
Cerevisi

Pain Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:04:40

so where are these 1k jet ss countries. my indies could use a few extra acres before the set ends :P
Your mother is a nice woman

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 0:21:37

They are staying untagged. Apparently they don't have the balls like Swords to keep there restarts tagged after being tag killed. Even when the opposition is 20x's there size.

KA is making a ton of friends this set...
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Mathais Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:22:13

You noticed that too, eh?

But then again, KA is a pretty good alliance with a lot of vets. They're skilled, whatever you might think of them personally. So I doubt they'll worry too much about who they've pissed off this set.

...although it does look like next set will be a race to FS KA.

Who's taking bets on who gets the FS in first?

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:44:30

I bet on KA

Pain - if you're serious, PM me. I can shoot you a nice long list ;-)

Mathais Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:50:33

That's what I was thinking. KA's gonna choose their target first.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:52:36

LOL vets in KA

God this game must have gone down hill if NOW3p, DM Bsnake and ozzite are called vets

soon someone will call them good players too

Mathais Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:53:43

Damn' it N3P! I was TRYING to rig a bet!

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 18:47:40

Originally posted by aponic:
Wow, this has gone from playfully dumb to ludicrous.

I'd call killing untags for 1 and 2 hits ludicrous, but I suppose since you can't stay on topic, call it what you like.

Ivan - yah, not like folks like DM, bsnake, llaar, juggsy, Cobalt etc have been around longer than %95 of the folks currently playing, eh?

aponic Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 19:09:08

You are offering to give out lists of our countries and their breaks on this thread that you started. Clearly you are the one trying to provoke something. You fail at life NOW3P
SOF
Cerevisi

Rockman Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 20:14:57

I like this 1:kill policy. I like it much more than 1:1 or land:land.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 20:18:32

I would have thought 12 years and beating almost everyone in NW would make me less of a n00b....damn....

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 20:20:11

Oh noes! The candy ass who can't even own up to his own motives doesn't approve of my opinion! Hold on a sec while I go get a hanky to wipe the tears away...

What can I say? I'd just be tickled pink to see SoF get raped for running defenseless land farms to the extent that you can't ever get retribution for it, instead of killing off anything that looks at them funny. I'm a prick, so stuff like that just makes my day.

Again though...way to stay on topic instead of wandering down a completely unrelated path.

And thanks for confirming that 4 nukes should = death for us. I mean, by your own logic you would certainly have to agree that if 2 land grabs = death, 4 nukes = death as well?

Ozz - you're the n00best n00b that ever n00bed. Get used to it :-P

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 21st 2011, 21:50:38
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 22:45:03

1 I really doubt that theyve been around longer then 95% of the people playing

2 Most of those names are only known for cheating, not for being good at anything other then that

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 22:59:57

Out of that list, I've only know llaar long enough to call him a true 95%er.

DM, bsnake, juggsy and Colbalt, I still have no idea who any of you were from old FFA. What clans were you in? Because none of your names are familiar at all.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:37:15

DM = Osiris, he was around for a long time
Juggsy might be Juggernaut, if it is the same one, he was around for ages too.

No idea about cobalt.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:54:13

Osiris? You mean the bot runner guy?

I remember a Juggernaut, but not a Juggsy. Doubt its the same guy though.

Still no clue about bsnake or cobalt.

Regardless, I bet there are atleast 20 players still around that have been playing FFA longer than any in that list, with the exception of llaar. 20 players = roughly 5% of the FFA server.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:57:26

Bsnake was leader of anuspoop.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:12:03

I just looked back at the old FFA maps. Anuspoop had to be a new clan when FFA ended. Because they are not on the old FFA maps that Cisco made. And I believe Cisco did maps annually. So if he has 9 Maps, that covers the first 9 Years of FFA.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:13:53

how is killing an untagg over 2 hits ludicrous when other do it, but when u do it, its justified?
i seem to recall numerous sets of you (and clan mates) killing random untags/1 man clans for no reason other then being bored. then fluffing at anyone who said anything on FFAT...
pot, meet kettle.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:15:39

CAN I GET ALL THE POT AND NO KETTLE PREASE?

Mathais Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:58:07

Originally posted by Ivan:

soon someone will call them good players too

err... umm... I believe I did that also.

Smurf, nobody was saying that DM's record was clean... Just that he's been around for a long time, as long as nearly anyone in Earth.

I think the only person in KA that I know well is Mars. I don't know exactly how long he had been playing the game, we first met when PDM meted wig UNITED, but I CAN tell you that there are few who can hold a candle to Mars when it comes to Honour and Loyalty. I only know BSnake to recognize his name, and I remember that he's a fun n00b on FFAT, Juggernaut, I only know by name. As for DM, i remember when he was Osiris, and DM stands for Dark Morbid, I believe. I submit that trickery aside, he, along with most of the rest of KA have a pretty good idea what they're doing.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:22:47

Lemme put it to ya this way Dedly - DM, juggsy (yes, juggernacht or however he spells it), and the rest consider llaar a n00b :-)

Ivan - no one ever said vet translates to skill, no did any of us ever make that claim. I don't think you'll find any definition of "veteran" that includes skill level.

Don't worry though, everyone already knows you're an arrogant prick who thinks you're better than them regardless of their accomplishments overshadowing yours.

Heston Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:06:46

"Don't worry though, everyone already knows you're an arrogant prick who thinks you're better than them regardless of their accomplishments overshadowing yours."

NOW3P makes a contradiction out of himself alot just stay tuned with some of his priceless writings from thread to thread.
3P does however extend help to people and small alliances if asked... even though he displays himself as an earth empires self centered asshat, he is an ok guy in rl. earth is where his balls swing and its funny to read him give himself reach arounds.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:37:25

LMAO Heston
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:39:35

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Don't worry though, everyone already knows you're an arrogant prick who thinks you're better than them regardless of their accomplishments overshadowing yours.

LMFAO

pot calling the kettle black much

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 10:48:27

their accomplishments hmm so cheating is an accomplishment now?

guess ive been trying to accomplish the wrong things to make it into your list now3p!

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 11:33:36

Ahhh poor KA is having there restarts killed by SoF.

SoF... Contact me :) I got a list of countrys you can kill :) They are untagged, so its fair game...

Makinso Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 14:22:19

NOW3p Get off your troll wagon it was you and some other current KAers who killed 2 strings of countries because of 1 grab on LaE I did. You dpied me and saw I had stock so killed all of em.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 14:55:16

NOW3p used to be pretty decent, wonder who brainwashed him the last couple of years

Mathais Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 21:20:00

I only know him from posts on FFAT, since I came back. But I suspect that he's still a decent dude. He talks too much fluff for his own good, but that doesn't make him a bad person exactly.