Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 13:20:08

Figured since every other tag is posting up their policy we might as well do it also.

All WRATH tags will utilize the following policy (unless we have reached a prior agreement):

we will normally retal 1:1 and escalating. In the event of a topfeed (the RAGE country that was hit takes his own retal and cannot recover a minimum of 75% of the land lost with 1 PS) we will retal land:land. If it is an obvious topfeed and the RAGE country does not wish to take his retal we will retal till a minimum 60% of our land is recovered.

In the event that a RAGE country topfeeds any team: We will accept land:land from the original country that was hit no questions asked. However if your country recovers atleast 75% of his land in his first planned strike we will no longer accept additional retals (same policy applies to our countrys above)

All land:land retals must be done with Planned Strikes. If you make 1 SS and then make a PS we will not accept your 2nd hit and we will retal it. your L:L will also end on your first deffence held.

we will NOT accept missles or ABs or any attacks other than SS or PS as a form of retal. If you cannot retal us with a PS or a SS than we suggest that you either recruit a player to run a retal country or learn how to play the game better. We will retal all missles hits 2:1. Further aggresion from your tag will result in death.

RAGE does not support or accept cross tag retals.

Please govern your self accordingly and have a good set!

SuperFly
WRATH Team Server Public relations Department.
Executive assistant to the house of Zen.

ps. If you dont like our retal policies, dont hit us as they will be enforced.

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 13th 2011, 5:33:27
See Original Post

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 16:37:49

Thats a slightly better retal policy than some other I have seen floating about. :)

I would recommend you to contact DBD prior to doing any L:L retals though, just to make sure there are no mistakes made. (Perhaps not this set since we have a pest problem currently but for the future if you guys stick around which I hope you do!)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 18:37:32

I like DBD so we will give you prior notice.

GL in the war

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2011, 18:42:43

Noted!

I think that if FBI members hit you they should be hit back 2:1. But that is just me. They are an unruly lot. Fixated on the exploitations of female nudity. Well for the most part. We do have some BadA women in there that keep the rest of us on a short leash. Which is good. We like to be close to these women in the off chance they fall asleep before us so we can peak at their private parts.

Where was I going with this.

All hail Superfly!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 18:51:52

Something something something kill, something something something RD.

<3 SF

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 19:39:49

No worries SuperFly, we wouldnt even be very likely to attack any of you. You all were on the DNH list already this reset even prior to our "pest problem". :)

/ViLSE
DBD

Detmer Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 19:45:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:

we will NOT accept missles or ABs or any attacks other than SS or PS as a form of retal. If you cannot retal us with a PS or a SS than we suggest that you either recruit a player to run a retal country or play the game differently. We will retal all missles hits 2:1. Further aggresion from your tag will result in death.

Fixed that for you!

PS, I hope you don't mind, but I will pre-emptively retal Dragonlance with ABs if I must!

It is for everyone's benefit.

warlorde Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 23:16:13

how do i get in touch with Rage?

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 23:40:50

HAHA!

jokes on you! i'm untagged right now! mmwwhhaa

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 0:31:17

warlorde I have replied to your message.

Have a great day!

diez Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 0:42:45

I need a RAGE FA too.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 0:48:35

diez, our office is closing soon but I will meet you in our lobby. I have to go cover my shift at the house of ZEN soon.

irc.gamesurge.com

#rage

diez Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 1:30:09

sent you a private msg, sorry I can't get on irc :/

warlorde Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 2:52:46

thank you

Makinso Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 14:19:51

Do the land percentage markers for retals count ghost acres?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 20:04:15

No sir, just the original land. However, ghost acreas FTW!