Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 22:00:19

You still have members pacted to #310, who recently suicided on us.

#310 is also SPIED OUT, which was presumably done by those who are pacted to him, because we sure as hell didn't.

Care to explain?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Chevs

Jan 18th 2011, 22:01:35

i can explain.

he detagged from rd and then suicided on you.

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

TAN Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 22:12:42

orly?

what about the pacts he has to a few RD members, and what about him getting spied out before we even started spying him?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2011, 22:23:32

kill the countries that self-farmed for their acres in retaliation
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

highrock Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 22:28:02

i was wondering how much fluff PDM was going to take from an RD landfarm.
formerly Viola MD

Chevs

Jan 18th 2011, 22:44:28

thats a ton of bushels / damage, im surprised given RD's image already they let him do that.

obviously since he's still allied to RD they should be somewhat responsible.

i was just stating the obvious on my first post.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

locket Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 22:46:48

Come on TAN...this isnt PDM type FA... where are the retals to their netters? AB FS! Or landgrab fs? :P

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:01:15

oh, an intel and a defense pact?

fluff, we might as well have fs'd you.
or, wait, this will be your reasoning for when you fs us?

i wonder if you're angry over all of it, or just #241
(suiciding is lame)

TAN Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:04:57

Rogue members are not reflective of official policy or upper leadership.

We'll wait to hear from their top brass before assigning blame.

Either way RD must accept some responsibility even if the members really did do this independently, but the reaction of their leadership will gauge what our appropriate response should be.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:07:08

Originally posted by braden:

(suiciding is lame)

If he was just pacted to those RD countries, it might have been glossed over, but the fact that someone spied him out is absolutely unacceptable behavior. That means someone in RD is assisting him in suiciding on us.

That is our problem.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thomas Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:15:58

Originally posted by TAN:

(suiciding is lame)

If he was just pacted to those RD countries, it might have been glossed over, but the fact that someone spied him out is absolutely unacceptable behavior. That means someone in RD is assisting him in suiciding on us.

That is our problem.

Don't respond to him, it's a waste of time. The only thing he sees is RD. Same type of demeanor in Team. No matter what you're wrong, they're right when this kid talks so I wouldn't waste my time, TAN.

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:37:58

thomas how bout you mind your business. go make a restart in team or something.
Your mother is a nice woman

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:48:20

i'm sorry, i just can't do it. i can not understand why you quote what is written write above your post.. it drives me insane, everybody does it!

but back to seriousness, which countries are allied to him, tan? i failed about seven ops there and care to not lose any more spies.

if you somehow somewhere god willing come up with evidence of the countries spying him out, i will try my dambdest to have those countries detagged and killed. that is the best i can offer.. and even then lime and silver reserve the right to tell me to fluff off :P

Edited By: braden on Jan 18th 2011, 23:50:45
See Original Post

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:07:17

Goldman Sachs (#310) RD Jan 14 6:04:30 PM

he detag'd over 72 hours before he hit you. our responsibility for him is null. and we're not even unap'd with a detag clause. if it was less then 72 from the time he detag'd from us it would be a diff story.

and as braden says show us any kind of proof about who spied him out and we will deal with it

silver has already posted in our site to drop all pacts with him i don't believe some of our members realized he had left

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:08:31

and next time TAN would you care to try FA somewhere else like real alliances maybe icq or pm's

aponic Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:21:12

Ill tell you what Lime, we here at SOF have a very short list of people we can hit next reset based on 'fair play'. If you want to put yourself further into the 'questionable' category then you can expect to get added to a list we need to fill. FYI
SOF
Cerevisi

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:41:47

Ill tell you what aponic this doesn't concern SoF so how about you go bother somebody else

Raf Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:53:07

*Grabs a chair and gets some Popcorn*
+RAF

Thomas Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 1:06:19

fluffy sons of fluffes for a tag that has proven absolutely nothing on this server.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 1:32:57

thomas anytime you want to actually make a worthwhile post we'll be waiting

aponic Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 1:48:53

Lime, I am just stating the obvious.
SOF
Cerevisi

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 2:05:25

oh, sof threatened us in public.

how can i make this right, tan?

ponderer Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 2:09:09

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:

he detag'd over 72 hours before he hit you. our responsibility for him is null. and we're not even unap'd with a detag clause. if it was less then 72 from the time he detag'd from us it would be a diff story.

and as braden says show us any kind of proof about who spied him out and we will deal with it

silver has already posted in our site to drop all pacts with him i don't believe some of our members realized he had left

That only works if Silver isn't in RD next reset.
m0m0rific

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2011, 2:25:00

How do you know he is spied out? That country has low acreage, any chance his SPAL is just much larger than you would expect? Especially if you are failing non-harmful ops, because those don't have spy DR (as far as I know).

Raf Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 3:24:49

Originally posted by ponderer:

I am guessing that is not Silver's country. As it would be stupid to post telling allies to cancel pacts instead of just doing it yourself.
+RAF

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 3:36:20

/me smiles
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

highrock Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 3:36:56

Originally posted by Raf:
Originally posted by ponderer:

I am guessing that is not Silver's country. As it would be stupid to post telling allies to cancel pacts instead of just doing it yourself.

yea just a wild guess...silver is probably Mr Silver (#193)?
formerly Viola MD

locket Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 4:13:29

Tertius...PDM is full of vets who can figure out a spal and realize whether it is spal or spying out issues....

On a side note I saw this coming 2 days ago when he was untagged for 24 hours without doing anything as a dictator :P I figured PDM might have watched him or RD warn PDM but I guess not...

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 4:39:42

PDM is full of vets...thought they would have been as observant

Detmer Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 4:45:33

Originally posted by locket:

On a side note I saw this coming 2 days ago when he was untagged for 24 hours without doing anything as a dictator :P I figured PDM might have watched him or RD warn PDM but I guess not...

Why would PDM expect this? Other than he seemingly has some fetish for us all that happened between us this round is him attacking us and us retalling...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 19th 2011, 4:51:18

wait, PDM wants to hold an alliance accountable for their actions re:suiciding another tag?

it sucks when someone suicides you and their former tag doesn't want to help out and just makes issues worse, eh? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:08:10

Detmer I checked RD news briefly the other day and saw you guys had hit him a ton and he detagged and switched to dictator :P Perhaps just checking up on people who you rape in retals or landgrabs is a good idea if they are in a clan? ;)

Chevs

Jan 19th 2011, 5:12:52

oh i saw him detag as well lol...i was just waiting for the fireworks and praying it was on someone in SoF
SOF Head Of Poop

locket Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:31:05

is that a typo or is it you hoping for a war? :P

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:32:26

I like War!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

TAN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:36:28

To the people questioning whether or not he was spied out, remember that the new formulas are weighted more towards total spies than actual SPAL.

I had over 1.3m spies on 28k acres. At the time the KR started with what we could muster on short notice, he had 300k spies on 8k acres. Yes, his SPAL is high, but things are still weighted towards TOTAL spies, as I understand it (unless things have changed). I ran 20 ops on him with the +10% spy bonus and just 8 demos got through.

Towards the end, after he got online, I spent another insane amount of turns trying to get his op -- over 10 times, all of which failed.

Maybe he wasn't spied out and maybe it really is just mega SPAL + Dict. But I'm pretty sure 1.3m spies beats 300k spies, SPAL aside considering the changes.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Chevs

Jan 19th 2011, 5:43:14

it was me hoping...as it stands were about 2 tags short of a war next set....one of you netting clans is going to be upset if you get the short straw i bet...
SOF Head Of Poop

TAN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:48:32

Fack. Discussing internally what happened with the spying out thing. I was just made aware that there is a post in our forums that encouraged our members to run ops on him to cripple him.

I guess the issue some of the other members were raising was whether he actually logged on to wall or whether he got FA.

/sheepish
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:49:44

non harmful ops are not affected by being spied out IIRC TAN...
So your assertion that you couldn't get his op doesn't prove he was spied out.
lol

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:50:52

holy christ TAN fails yet again, and failed in two aspects..

Also, rich seeing PDM complain about suiciders.

locket Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 5:57:23

lol they did the spying out themselves... chuckles :P

TAN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 6:13:00

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
non harmful ops are not affected by being spied out IIRC TAN...
So your assertion that you couldn't get his op doesn't prove he was spied out.
lol

was this changed or something? i recall everything being affected.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2011, 6:17:13

Originally posted by Tertius:
Especially if you are failing non-harmful ops, because those don't have spy DR

I'll quote myself first.

Here's the wiki page on it (see the part at the very end):

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Spy_Operations

To be fair, I wrote the part that discusses this topic, but I'm pretty sure it comes directly from the announcements forum.

Xintros Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 6:30:18

Originally posted by TAN:
Fack. Discussing internally what happened with the spying out thing. I was just made aware that there is a post in our forums that encouraged our members to run ops on him to cripple him.

I guess the issue some of the other members were raising was whether he actually logged on to wall or whether he got FA.

/sheepish

I was thinking any member from PDM could of spied him out w/o your knowledge (and you found out theres a post in your site) Good of you to share and accept responsibility. That was too far fetched if someone asked to get spied out, wtf for? Doesn't take long to get spied out and if it came online like you said it could gain its readiness back. What ops were you trying to cripple him with? Stacked SR's? I would never SR target my killtarget.

I'v been on thousands of kill runs and off line targets, myself with generally good spal if not the best where ever I am and I start failing or am failing off the bat. I know obviously one of my team mates spied it out.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 6:37:24

I was still intel allied to him. I didn't even know he detagged suicided, and got killed(I assume he was killed?) until I saw this post today. I play from a cell and barely cruise through RDs site so I didn't even know we were to drop pacts. Sorry to hear of the suicide from our former member, wish he woulda dropped pacts when he detagged 72 hrs before. You think if he planned ahead by detagging 72 hrs prior to attacking, he'd also drop pacts. guess not.

But looks like TAN figured out his spied out problem anyways.
The EEVIL Empire

kasana

Jan 19th 2011, 10:22:28

I'm taking care of his turtle now.
[/turtle]

TAN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 11:13:21

Although my original thought has potential - but not actual - merit since it is still possible, I must say given the lack of evidence and the recent revelation of an insite post directing spy ops, it seems that I was being too presumptuous. Apologies for being presumptuous.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mr.Silver

Jan 19th 2011, 14:09:59

To go along with insite posted stuff.. We had a number of colors message the member to just let the who ror thing go and be done with it.

After the attacks continued he was warned to stay away from pdm both insite and in country search. It was at that time that he quit it look like

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 16:37:21

Don't respond to him, it's a waste of time. The only thing he sees is RD. Same type of demeanor in Team. No matter what you're wrong, they're right when this kid talks so I wouldn't waste my time, TAN.

-thomas

I point this out, solely for the following reason:
Thomas, The Kid was right.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:10:57

-thomas

I point this out, solely for the following reason:
Thomas, The Kid was right.

Would you like a cookie? Go farm someone in your tag.