Verified:

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 11:02:22

You may have been right about some of that before (I'm honestly still out of the loop), but there's a new sheriff in town, BlackHole. We will not support any suiciders, period.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 11:08:57

Who is we? M4D? New PDM? Or like the combined entity?

I think the only suiciders are Joseys wing of the party? Isn't that kinda their relationship to you all? To do that dirty/suiciding work?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2024, 12:42:37

Originally posted by BlackHole:
rest of Paradigm 'wanted to play a specific way' according to some. And that specific way, I believe, is also warring/bullying smaller alliances. So they kick out Doug and any of Doug's friends that didn't want to war alongside M4D, and have now started their own thing, as a sister alliance to

Good decision by Doug to be honest. A lot of us are small and “weak” now compared to m4d. They could really steamroll us if they wanted. :)

Doug made a smart move with that one. He’s never been a bully and wants to pick on us “small” clans.

Josey Wales

May 2nd 2024, 16:38:53

Josey is a close ally of M4D, right? And Drow's Paradigm is a sister alliance of M4D?

That's my understanding of the situation so far. Leto used to be in Paradigm (last set). He left and took half of Paradigm with him and started M4D. Then the rest of Paradigm 'wanted to play a specific way' according to some. And that specific way, I believe, is also warring/bullying smaller alliances. So they kick out Doug and any of Doug's friends that didn't want to war alongside M4D, and have now started their own thing, as a sister alliance to M4D.

I could be wrong about some specific details, but this is the gist of it all, right? M4D/Paradigm are sister alliances, that all played together last set, and Josey and the Suiciders are their best buds. All three intend to attack and kill anyone on the server that is smaller than them.

Feel free to correct any details I may be misinformed about.

Conjecture at best.

At worst, underdone Hole Pie served with a side of intellectual gout.

BlackHole Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 17:18:28

Actions speak louder than hollow words. And the actions show that my narrative is accurate.

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 19:34:43

Who is we? M4D? New PDM? Or like the combined entity?

By "we", I mean Paradigm. There is no "combined entity" - the other PDM tag will be transitioning over to the new one. A unified PDM was never in question. M4D is not part of PDM.

Paradigm will not associate or support suiciders. They will be killed on sight. I'm not sure how it is nowadays, but back in the day, we even used to help suiciders who hit other clans.

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing more of that.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 21:11:32

So you're saying that PDM will be attacking Josey Wales and his crew?

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 21:26:04

*help kill suiciders

I am an advisor in PDM at the moment and do not dictate policy. When I was running PDM maybe 10 years ago, I'd say yes, we'd be helping kill the suiciders. Different times though.

As I understand it, aren't you also a suicider?

It's really weird to see this animosity between rival suiciders.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Josey Wales

May 2nd 2024, 23:22:32

Originally posted by TAN:
*help kill suiciders

I am an advisor in PDM at the moment and do not dictate policy. When I was running PDM maybe 10 years ago, I'd say yes, we'd be helping kill the suiciders. Different times though.

Do my dishes and oil my guns.

As I confirmed earlier -

I am now in charge of PDM.

PDM….. My Dogs Of War… who want to taste Blood.

For too long now, PDM has allowed you miscreant specks of Ant Shyt to run amok on the Server.

Law and Order. Strength and Honor.

Obeisance is what will now be expected of you.

….death……. …..deATH ……. DEATH!!!!!

To ALL who oppose us.

Josey Wales

May 2nd 2024, 23:39:26

Server Notice:

I may change my name to:

The Artist Formerly Known As Josey Wales.

Josey Wales

BlackHole Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 23:44:16

*help kill suiciders

Incorrect. I am not a suicider, that is not to say I haven't suicided in the past. But that's not something I actively do. I have plenty of enemies that are legit, that I have no need to suicide.

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 23:52:53

...didn't you just suicide? Isn't that what your latest troll thread is about?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sov Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 23:55:03

He is a suicider that does not identify as a suicider.

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 5:59:25

Josey is a close ally of M4D, right? And Drow's Paradigm is a sister alliance of M4D?

That's my understanding of the situation so far. Leto used to be in Paradigm (last set). He left and took half of Paradigm with him and started M4D. Then the rest of Paradigm 'wanted to play a specific way' according to some. And that specific way, I believe, is also warring/bullying smaller alliances. So they kick out Doug and any of Doug's friends that didn't want to war alongside M4D, and have now started their own thing, as a sister alliance to M4D.

I could be wrong about some specific details, but this is the gist of it all, right? M4D/Paradigm are sister alliances, that all played together last set, and Josey and the Suiciders are their best buds. All three intend to attack and kill anyone on the server that is smaller than them.

You have a whole swag of stuff wrong as usual Blackhole.
About 5 or 6 paradigm members went to M4D.

a few other former paradigmers, and a bunch of former NA players, came out of retirement and joined M4D as well.

(that's why M4D has 20 odd, and we have 20 in Paradigm.)

I have not kicked ANYONE out of Paradigm.
We resolved an internal leadership issue.

Yes, M4D are our brothers, between our former players who play there, and a bunch of the other guys who have come out of retirement that are friendly names, we get on well with them. It's called friends.

No, we are not planning to war anyone.

No, we are not close with Josey and co.
You may recall that Josey straight up threatened Paradigm this set at the end of last set.
It's disappointing, because Josey was a good member when he played back in paradigm many moons ago.

he and cathankins have decided to suicide on Evo, and mercs and sol are leaving them as vacant space as a result.

I think I have covered pretty much the entirety of your completely misinformed post.

Drow
Paradigm President.

Edited By: Drow on May 3rd 2024, 6:02:20
See Original Post

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 10:58:13

...didn't you just suicide? Isn't that what your latest troll thread is about?

Incorrect. I've suicided nobody this set.

No one that I've suicided is attacking me either. Any suiciding I've done in the past has been dealt with, and all sides have made peace with each other.

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 10:59:33

Originally posted by Drow:

a few other former paradigmers, and a bunch of former NA players, came out of retirement and joined M4D as well.

Yes, M4D are our brothers, between our former players who play there, and a bunch of the other guys who have come out of retirement that are friendly names, we get on well with them. It's called friends.

You may recall that Josey straight up threatened Paradigm this set at the end of last set.
It's disappointing, because Josey was a good member when he played back in paradigm many moons ago.

he and cathankins have decided to suicide on Evo, and mercs and sol are leaving them as vacant space as a result.

I think I have covered pretty much the entirety of your completely misinformed post.

Drow
Paradigm President.

I'll ask Doug to confirm some of these 'facts'.

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 11:24:51

Drow
Paradigm President.

I'll ask Doug to confirm some of these 'facts'.

doug is not a leader in Paradigm.
he is a member here still though.

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 11:26:51

Also, it turns out M4D have 31.
Well done Leto!

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 11:30:45

What does Doug being a leader in PDM have to do with anything?

Look, we all know that you ousted Doug from his alliance. We also know it wasn't voluntary, and that there are two sides to this story.

Obviously Doug knows what happened though. And obviously Doug was around for what happened last set, and is aware of everything I was talking about.

So why would you comment that Doug is not a leader in PDM, when that isn't relevant to Doug having the info we are discussing??

Drow - It seems like you're going out of your way to argue with me in multiple places, but you're just making huge blunders of thinking. What is going on man? I thought we were cool. Did Leto tell you to turn on me or something cause he's not man enough to come deal with me in public himself?

Look Leto - I get it. You'll look even more dumb than you do right now. Employ the Milkman strategy, keep hiding and hope I go away. That's probably your best defense.

We will see if it works.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 14:16:41

No wonder no one likes you, it's because you never shut the fluff up.

I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but now I know why no one takes you seriously.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 15:42:56

Oh no Tan, you've heard me feelings with the same exact, regurgitated, and pathetic insult that I've heard repeatedly over the last 12 months.

The more you say I don't shut the fluff up, the more I'm not going to shut the fluff up?

Don't like it, tough. That's my retal policy.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 16:09:45

If everyone consistently tells you to stfu, even the new guy who hasn't been here even a week and has no idea who you are, then maybe *you* are the problem.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 16:23:24

Oh no Tan, you've heard me feelings with the same exact, regurgitated, and pathetic insult that I've heard repeatedly over the last 12 months.

The more you say I don't shut the fluff up, the more I'm not going to shut the fluff up?

Don't like it, tough. That's my retal policy.

This is true, I’ve warred bhole for 2 years. Can confirm his retal policy is a real thing lol

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 17:38:03

If everyone consistently tells you to stfu, even the new guy who hasn't been here even a week and has no idea who you are, then maybe *you* are the problem.

Oh, I am DEFINITELY, the problem.

Glad you're finally catching on.

Now back to business. Who wants to talk about how Doug was ousted from his position in PDM, and how Drow is clearly just following the orders of cult leader Leto?

Drow - it's going to be a confusing time for you. You are trying to follow the orders of your leader, while at the same time being independent from Josey and the Suiciders.

That's going to be tough when Josey and the Suiciders are an un-official off-shot of M4D.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:09:22

You're obsession with Leto and cults is alarming.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 18:16:09

I don't want to see my fellow man drink the kool-aid for a cult leader. I think cults are bad. I'm doing my part to fight back! You should too, if you care about your fellow EE'er.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:20:37

Its
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:20:40

A
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:20:45

fluffing
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:20:50

Game
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:20:54

Bruh
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 18:23:21

I know. And I'm playing it SOOOOOO well!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 18:27:58

I know. And I'm playing it SOOOOOO well!

You only have 4 white countries in your profile, the best one is under $8m NW.... how's that playing 'SOOOOOO well" ????
(•_•)

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 18:56:56

Figures he only has white ones and no countries of color.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 19:32:16

Ko - What you're telling me is that I've been attacked a LOT! Some would say relentlessly!

Tell me something I didn't know, haha.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 20:05:13

Ko - What you're telling me is that I've been attacked a LOT! Some would say relentlessly!

Tell me something I didn't know, haha.

Attacked? Attacked? Nah .... You got killed many times over.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 20:07:24

Many... mannnnnny times.

VicRattlehead Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 21:27:14

I had this exact same conversation with this fool like 10-12 days ago. Maybe you can do it better though.

Give him nightmares.

Cathankins Game profile

May 4th 2024, 11:51:32

Lot of lies up in here, not surprising.

This community would really benefit from a rule banning liars.

I wonder how many players the sociopaths here have ran off over the years?

It’s quite amazing, I’ve been to and met a LOT of different communities in my life, yet in all of my years I have never met a community that lies like this one.

It’s honestly left me shocked and zero respect for this community.

Certain players here are happy to lie lie lie and their clans are most happy with defending that behavior which shows their true nature as well.

Cathankins Game profile

May 4th 2024, 11:55:36

Drow
Paradigm President.

I thought i was a netter?

So now I am a pure netter who refuses to war and also a suicide? Lol I think you all just are passive aggressive and lie a lot and misrepresent everything because sociopaths like superfly fed you some bs

Honestly at this point I see why he feeds you all bs because all of you NPC’s here just follow the lead. Who cares if the words you are saying is true right?

What does truth matter right guys? That pesky old truth is so annoying

Cathankins Game profile

May 4th 2024, 11:58:31

The boomers here are say that to every single new player who comes. That’s why this place has >100 players.

There is one player named suicidal who will come into every single post and proceed to tell them he doesn’t give a ****!

I’m
Pretty sure that is the most unhappy boomer on planet earth. I’m pretty sure his name is serious based on his behavior. Apparently he cares about nothing in this world based on his posts

Drow Game profile

May 4th 2024, 13:02:33

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Drow
Paradigm President.

I thought i was a netter?

So now I am a pure netter who refuses to war and also a suicide? Lol I think you all just are passive aggressive and lie a lot and misrepresent everything because sociopaths like superfly fed you some bs

Honestly at this point I see why he feeds you all bs because all of you NPC’s here just follow the lead. Who cares if the words you are saying is true right?

What does truth matter right guys? That pesky old truth is so annoying

Did you, or did you not, hit Evo OOP?

Evo had not hit you.
That's suiciding.

I'm making my judgements based DIRECTLY on your actions, nothing else.

YOU attacked a 3rd party (Evo), in a blatant attempt, which you already admitted to, to get them to hit Superfly.
Instead, Mercs and SoL acted as per their pacts with Evo, and turned you into smears, repeatedly.

No spin, nothing to do with he said, she said.

Based SOLELY on your actions, and the responses.
Right now, you are nothing more than a suicider and failed bully.

You don't like being referred to as a suicider, stop acting like one.
It's really, really that simple.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 4th 2024, 13:57:57

Less talk
More boom
Please
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Cathankins Game profile

May 4th 2024, 17:18:47

We are at war with Evo/merc but not by our own wishes. I don’t care what you call me I am just pointing out that I have been called a netter that won’t war for a few years and now I am a suicider because I killed the biggest troll the game has ever seen.

At least make up your minds about which dishonest thing you wish to accuse me of.

Am I a suicider or a netter who won’t fight? Which is it?

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2024, 17:22:20

Would be nice if Slagpit would ban crazy delusional lairs.

Drow start the petition and I’ll back it and get you 30 signatures within the hour!

Josey Wales

May 4th 2024, 23:18:41

Slagpit,

You may recall the Superfly labeled me as a:

Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

Atrocious personal and libelous attacks of the worst kind.

Outside of the normal clan vs. clan, or country vs country scathing banter and criticism, you said:

No personal attacks.

Is Superfly allowed to do whatever he wants and call other players racists, bigots, and groomers with impunity? Is he above EE stated policy?

Does a formal complaint need to be lodged?

I asked for a public apology, which would have resolved everything, but that was ignored.

Generally curious to know if there are two sets of rules.

If there are, that’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out if that sort of behavior and character defamation is acceptable or Superfly and Mercs should be banned for a year?

If The High Court could please advise it would be much appreciated.

Josey Wales

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 0:38:54

Originally posted by Cathankins:
We are at war with Evo/merc but not by our own wishes. I don’t care what you call me I am just pointing out that I have been called a netter that won’t war for a few years and now I am a suicider because I killed the biggest troll the game has ever seen.

At least make up your minds about which dishonest thing you wish to accuse me of.

Am I a suicider or a netter who won’t fight? Which is it?

No, that's not why I'm calling you a suicider.
I could care less about your personal hard on for superfly.

I'm calling you a suicider because you suicided on evo, because superfly. (Who isn't even in evo).

You talk about dishonesty, stop trying to misrepresent mine, and everyone else's words

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 0:40:31

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Slagpit,

Outside of the normal clan vs. clan, or country vs country scathing banter and criticism, you said:

No personal attacks.

Is Superfly allowed to do whatever he wants and call other players racists, bigots, and groomers with impunity? Is he above EE stated policy?

I asked for a public apology, which would have resolved everything, but that was ignored.

If there are, that’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out if that sort of behavior and character defamation is acceptable or Superfly and Mercs should be banned for a year?

Josey Wales

If memory serves, I believe he was referring to cathankins as having groomed you into a suicider, not calling you a groomer.

I could be hair splitting here, but ya know

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 5:02:13

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Slagpit,

No personal attacks.

Josey Wales

If memory serves, I believe he was referring to cathankins as having groomed you into a suicider, not calling you a groomer.

I could be hair splitting here, but ya know

“Ya.” I know.

I know that you just cooked your own goose.

You should have stayed out of this one Drow - you don’t know what you’re taking about and I don’t need your 2 cents unless to know that you are siding with Superfly and calling me a Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

For the record, Big Leader of PDM…. Is that it? Are you siding with Superfly? Do you think I’m a racist, bigot, and a groomer? Are you defending Superfly on this one or do you agree with me?

Let’s see if you have any juice in your Big PDM Leader nuts on this one. All of PDM and the server will witness your leadership qualities right here. You should have stayed out of it. But now you’re in it.

You’re in the spot light now son. Whatever answer you give, even no answer, is going to tell the Server and my former clan mates in PDM exactly what type of leader you are.

I’m calling you out.

vettiv Game profile

May 5th 2024, 5:47:16