Dead
Deleted

-----------------------------------------------

I'm guessing someone made a mistake?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 1:47:24

The former player of that country was banned for making personal threats towards the game staff.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 1:50:45

About time someone did something about that degenerate. I personally couldn't stand THEM and since THEY can't come here to even defend THEMSELVES. I think THEY probably cheated too. Also, THEY called me racist slurs.

4chan can have THEM back.

Edited By: ZEN on Mar 5th 2024, 1:58:42
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 1:57:43

Recent threats? Looking for context.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:02:48

Req - this was a group decision. We don't have to give you any proof. Take your hurt feels and talk to someone who CARES.

In fact, I am going to target your country in the next 48 hours.

Mar 5th 2024, 2:03:53

You know slagpit is back when players start getting deleted.

Welcome back slagpit.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 2:09:37

RIP record land and NW holder of alliance server!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:16:23

Seems interesting to me he came back to ban Chevs for something that happened several years ago.

but did not re-ban Turtle Crawler, one of the worst cheaters in the history of this game. Does he(slagpit) know Turtle Crawler is also back?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:17:43

Guys I'm trying to get my question answered first!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 2:25:39

Originally posted by ZEN:
About time someone did something about that degenerate. I personally couldn't stand THEM and since THEY can't come here to even defend THEMSELVES. I think THEY probably cheated too. Also, THEY called me racist slurs.

4chan can have THEM back.

Hi Zen, it's nice to see you around.

I agree with your general point that it isn't fair to attack someone who isn't able to defend himself. That's why my statement was a single sentence that provided the minimal level of acceptable information. It's also why I don't plan to elaborate any further on this issue. This isn't a public trial or execution.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 2:26:39

Originally posted by Coalie:
Seems interesting to me he came back to ban Chevs for something that happened several years ago.

but did not re-ban Turtle Crawler, one of the worst cheaters in the history of this game. Does he(slagpit) know Turtle Crawler is also back?

Please message your favorite moderator if you suspect that an unwelcome player is evading a ban. Player reports are very helpful for the staff.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:30:37

Whoever you are, go back to LaF
Catch me on ir c

Mar 5th 2024, 2:38:38

State of the game would never have got this way under celphi. If said player says they have done nothing bad as of late it makes me wonder where this pent up aggression is coming from. Might need to get the heads involved as it would be nice to see the evidence from both sides.
Some of y'all need to take a step back and understand this is a dying game. Bans with no evidence only increase the amount of trust we have in an already tarnished team. It wasn't long ago certain mods got caught looking up player country info and passing it on.

As slag stated if you have an issue message pang or qz. Let's get the ball rolling.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 2:44:52

Pang and qz are not moderators and are already aware of this situation. As I already said, this is not a public trial.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:48:46

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Pang and qz are not moderators and are already aware of this situation. As I already said, this is not a public trial.

qzjul — 08/17/2023 4:07 PM TC doesn't have any db access anymore, that's all been changed. I believe -- like the chevs ban -- that we decided that a decade was a long enough ban

Did Gerdler complain long enough to get you back? Asking cuz I dont know you bro, <3
Catch me on ir c

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:49:07

Hi slag!

Mar 5th 2024, 2:50:44

So we had banks threaten to dox someone and track them down irl. Is his account disabled? When the in-game message get reported they apparently get deleted.
Not saying you are wrong, but this seems pretty sus.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 2:50:49

IDK in this game, if someone dislikes another person, they just gather up a crew to kill him like a "real man". Not ban someone because you personally dislike him.

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 5th 2024, 2:58:11

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 3:02:36

Obviously I'm not evading a ban, this has always been my account. I was in fact never banned. I wish people would stop with that tripe.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 3:06:14

qzjul — 08/17/2023 4:07 PM TC doesn't have any db access anymore, that's all been changed. I believe -- like the chevs ban -- that we decided that a decade was a long enough ban

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 3:08:06

Quick! someone fan the covers!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 3:09:38

On one hand I have a guy who hasn't posted much at all for weeks tell me he didn't do anything and on another an Admin who randomly shows up every so often claiming he threatened someone; why wouldn't an active Admin/Mod handle this situation. I obviously cannot know what he does in private, but I have a hard time believing that. If proof was shown to me, I would withdraw my complaint.

As a paying customer, I am unsure how I feel about this.

BTW– this post is not about TC. Make a new post about him if you must.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 3:40:11

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Obviously I'm not evading a ban, this has always been my account. I was in fact never banned. I wish people would stop with that tripe.

Disclaimer - I have 0% personal vested interest in Chevs or the mod or the ban or the rule allegedly broken here.

I am only commenting as a 3rd party who is merely an observer as to the best of my knowledge and abilities
Chevs didn’t seem to be evading a ban either. The guy has been playing in the open and posting for months.

Dude fought for the NW record and claimed the land record instead last round.

Why is he being deleted for an alleged threat that he made years ago and after serving his multiple year ban. (Allegedly / hearsay as I read it in discord) This aggressor and this victim have even exchanged public messages on various threads since he has been openly playing.

Again I am just a curious bystander here with my cellphone out watching this unfold so that I can upload to my 11 followers on my instagram.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 5th 2024, 3:49:04

Mar 5th 2024, 3:48:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
BTW– this post is not about TC. Make a new post about him if you must.

This ^^^^, for the love of God leave me out of it.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 4:21:01

I can confirm that Turtle Crawler's account is currently in good standing.

As for #457, I don't see the value in elaborating further. I understand that some of you guys find it fun to stir up trouble. Feel free to do so, just don't break any laws or our terms of service.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 4:22:07

Move this to GT.....you are ruining my game experience

Mar 5th 2024, 12:27:14

The player in question said you can publicly release all the evidence against him FYI. Just passing on what he said.

I think most of us are curious and need a hand on what constitutes a life time ban.
Marshall got one for doxing.
Banks got off free for threatening doxing and harm to another
Chevs got one for ?????? Hurting feelings or in game behavior?

Find it odd the dev goes missing for two years and comes back to implement this when we have multiple mods that are more than capable of issuing a perma. Just feels like we are being jerked around on what the to expect down the road.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 16:44:11

The Supreme Court has voted 9-0 to have Chevs conditionally reinstated.
In their opinion, the Supreme Court ruled that no unelected Administrator can ban a player based on a one-sided presentation to the game boss.

In this particular case, the offended (Chevs) should be able to present his side of the story to the game boss (QZ).
Should the game boss decide the ban was in error, then the Administrator, who fraudulantly presented a one-sided story, should be removed from his/her duties and banned for life.

A game Moderator should be appointed to represent the offended, AND the game boss, to gain a final determination. Should the offended decide not to appeal then, the issue is over.

The ban shall be lifted until such time that the Moderator has the opportunity to moderate the issue(s). There shall be no individual player, looking to stir up shiat in a silly game outside of the game leadership structure.
I would suggest that Demon moderate this particular issue as he has shown an even keel.
Let the Moderator(s) moderate.

Mar 5th 2024, 17:03:00

If you wish to figure out how to get banned then consider what it would take to create a legal liability for the game. For example if a person is threatened, and the threat is such that if it's carried out and the game admins would bear some liability for not banning the person to the the conflict - then a permanent ban is required.

Now I have no knowledge at all if this is the case, I'm just devising a scenario where there isn't any real option.

If by coming back Chevs ended up doing something illegal to damage a player or admin then that player or admin would have legal recourse against the game itself, because they knew that he has threatened to do such things in the past yet allowed him back.

So in reality there may simply not be another side, or any response at all that matters.

Now I've never played with Chevs but those who have indicate that he is unstable and they ban him, so none of this is surprising. I have no doubt that he made the threat being referenced.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:13:19

Many of us want to ensure that any bans are justifiable and not a result of abuse of position. The accused claims that the ban is baseless, but without evidence or proof, I am inclined to believe him and assume his innocence given the circumstances and history at play.

I don't operate on ifs or speculation. My mind can be changed with evidence.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 17:14:19

If you wish to figure out how to get banned then consider what it would take to create a legal liability for the game. For example if a person is threatened, and the threat is such that if it's carried out and the game admins would bear some liability for not banning the person to the the conflict - then a permanent ban is required.

Now I have no knowledge at all if this is the case, I'm just devising a scenario where there isn't any real option.

If by coming back Chevs ended up doing something illegal to damage a player or admin then that player or admin would have legal recourse against the game itself, because they knew that he has threatened to do such things in the past yet allowed him back.

So in reality there may simply not be another side, or any response at all that matters.

Now I've never played with Chevs but those who have indicate that he is unstable and they ban him, so none of this is surprising. I have no doubt that he made the threat being referenced.

TC. I feel that you are an idiot. You seek attention way tooo much. Your whole post was pure speculation. I hear Biden is hiring for folks like you to go on as influencers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:15:54

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Move this to GT.....you are ruining my game experience
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:17:30

Originally posted by Suicidal:

TC. I feel that you are an idiot. You seek attention way tooo much. Your whole post was pure speculation. I hear Biden is hiring for folks like you to go on as influencers.

I believe Biden wants to brew beer ... or root beer..... I'm still not sure, but he wants one or maybe both.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:23:52

I don’t like chevs at all, I think that dude is a weirdo. I don’t like the way he gets his rocks off on hurting other player’s feelings. Thick skin usually solves this problem.

But if that specific game staff was mysteriously gone for 2 years, how was he able to make threats at a non-existent game staff? And what was the threat? Let us know what he did so others don’t make that same mistake!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:26:15

It's all SUS
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:26:38

Originally posted by Coalie:
I don’t like chevs at all, I think that dude is a weirdo. I don’t like the way he gets his rocks off on hurting other player’s feelings.

He is also French Canadian. Which is extra gross.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 17:27:31

I'm pretty sure there's swedish hands behind this.
(•_•)

Mar 5th 2024, 18:01:39

Players caught breaking these rules may be subject to country deletions or other penalties. Game moderators are happy to explain why country deletions occur and will overturn deletions as necessary.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 18:30:47

After not giving a fluff about Earth for a couple years Slag pops in and notices. A maga used the popular racist trope of: "burn the c*al, pay the t*ll". Anyone who spends 5 minutes on Redit, where the term originated, knows what it means. As a someone who battles the cis colonizers, its imperative these statements, and the wh*tes who use them are punished.
Now the argument could be made that Slag is overruling the ENTIRE mod staff, who knowingly permitted a maga to return and voided his ban. The ENTIRE mod staff watched him play various servers, post in forums, and even dedicated time towards recruitment and videos. The ENTIRE mod staff, except for peekaboo Slag, seemed ok with his playing again. We can speculate as to whom pointed out the country name, but Blackhole and his swedish handlers dont discord behind the scenes fluffing with the game, thats conspiracy.

Also:
Misha Blackstroker Dreadbeard (#8)
Billy Scarlet Blackstroker (#186)
Blackstroker Thomas Harker (#403)
Jack Blackstroker (#420)

Have a swirvey day Y'ALL

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2024, 18:47:03

g0nz0 - though I am all in line with your "kill all the white man" (song reference by NOFX) being a non-white myself. Couple of things:

1. I saw Greta Thunburg use this saying in reference to the horrible emissions that coal produces. Anyone who references reddit as proof of anything is probably racist.

2. Anyone who happens to be white. Who likes to speak for us non-whites in reference to what we would like or not like, needs to STFU. This isn't your fight. Go feed the homeless if you want to feel better about yourself. Your guilt for things you didn't do is not in any way an invitation to involve yourselves in our lives. Or do you think we can't handle it ourselves, being non-white? Suck on that catch 22 for awhile.

3. This has nothing to do with MAGA. In fact, Chevs is not a US citizen. Keep it topical.

4. Anyone who needs to edit the word COAL or TOLL should be slapped.

5. Just kidding. I thought the post was funny.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2024, 18:59:29

I appreciate that some of you still have a sense of humor.

By my estimate, less than 20 players have been banned in this way. It is generally quite simple to avoid getting banned: don't do anything illegal and follow the game's terms of service. Why does anything else need to be said?

Mar 5th 2024, 19:48:24

Originally posted by g0nz0:
After not giving a fluff about Earth for a couple years Slag pops in and notices. A maga used the popular racist trope of: "burn the c*al, pay the t*ll". Anyone who spends 5 minutes on Redit, where the term originated, knows what it means. As a someone who battles the cis colonizers, its imperative these statements, and the wh*tes who use them are punished.
Now the argument could be made that Slag is overruling the ENTIRE mod staff, who knowingly permitted a maga to return and voided his ban. The ENTIRE mod staff watched him play various servers, post in forums, and even dedicated time towards recruitment and videos. The ENTIRE mod staff, except for peekaboo Slag, seemed ok with his playing again. We can speculate as to whom pointed out the country name, but Blackhole and his swedish handlers dont discord behind the scenes fluffing with the game, thats conspiracy.

Also:
Jack Blackstroker (#420)

Have a swirvey day Y'ALL

I have never heard this term before. Might need to Google it later.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 5th 2024, 19:54:47

By my estimate, less than 20 players have been banned in this way. It is generally quite simple to avoid getting banned: don't do anything illegal and follow the game's terms of service. Why does anything else need to be said?

Oh no prob man. We appreciate you stopping by every few years to update and develop the game. Qz was conned into rewriting core components of the code via former players and current mods while you were on siesta. They were all changed back once qz realized he was being manipulated by sleazy actors. Just out of curiosity, what brought you back after all these years? Got some new ideas? Missed the community and its humor? Discord convos?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 5th 2024, 21:19:36

Oh no prob man. We appreciate you stopping by every few years to update and develop the game. Qz was conned into rewriting core components of the code via former players and current mods while you were on siesta. They were all changed back once qz realized he was being manipulated by sleazy actors. Just out of curiosity, what brought you back after all these years? Got some new ideas? Missed the community and its humor? Discord convos?

No sir. No current game mods conned an admin to do anything.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 6th 2024, 1:22:55

I give anyone permission to threaten me but if you don’t really pull up then I retain the right to make fun of you forever, like that time derick told me he was a members of a transgender blood hood and would have me mercilessly beaten by transgender blood gang if I continued to make funny jokes

I am not joking. He really said that goofy statement. But I don’t want him banned I want him here so I can continue to make fun of him for that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2024, 3:57:59

Originally posted by smiley:

Also:
Jack Blackstroker (#420)

Have a swirvey day Y'ALL

I have never heard this term before. Might need to Google it later.

Me either, people spend too much time giving a fluff about what people say on the Internet SMH
(•_•)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2024, 6:39:18

Originally posted by galleri:

So wtf how many more episodes or emails i need to read.. i swear fluff paying facebook or ags to grow the game. We have the mods to run

No sir. No current game mods conned an admin to do anything.
Catch me on ir c

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2024, 20:17:04

Does anyone know the full context of the ban?

Who all was involved
What happened
Where did it happen?
When did it happen?m

What is the backstory

Just asking so everyone knows not to make that same mistake again.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 1:22:52

Good luck to whoever has the brass balls to post what was posted in discord. May you enjoy your ban if you repost it as well!

I will be leaving the boards now on myself imposed forum break for the rest of the season

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2024, 4:17:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Good luck to whoever has the brass balls to post what was posted in discord. May you enjoy your ban if you repost it as well!

I will be leaving the boards now on myself imposed forum break for the rest of the season

Dont tempt me, plus Im super busy watching pornhub, no time for drama
Catch me on ir c