Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2023, 3:39:32

Has anybody seen LaF?

Please send me a forum msg guys, looking forward to a great set!
Catch me on ir c

Steeps Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 10:27:02

I'll pact you if you send pizza.

Standard terms. 1:kill

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 10:30:40

Now some of you losers can actually achieve a top ten ranking now that the real netting competition is gone.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 14:32:32

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Now some of you losers can actually achieve a top ten ranking now that the real netting competition is gone.

This round currently has dozens of untagged players. Actually the most untaggeds in many years.

That means that the entire LaF suicide squad is out now, Hiding in the shadows like venomous LaF snakes waiting to strike. You all thought that taking eestats down would make tracking your suicider asses harder but it hasn’t. It only made express and primary harder but Little Italy graciously solved that issue.

I love how LaF once again becomes what they claim
To hate. Suiciders….. my how the mighty continue to fall lower in the earth history books…

Dec 22nd 2023, 14:57:16

Can't call them netters if they can't war and protect their land. The game has more than one dimension.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2023, 15:33:11

Originally posted by smileyface:

Can't call them netters if they can't war and protect their land. The game has more than one dimension.

Diplomacy is part of the game. If you can’t use that dimension to get into the top 10, then who is the real loser?

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 16:25:01

[quote poster=ツ; 52281; 1025883]

Can't call them netters if they can't war and protect their land. The game has more than one dimension. [/quote]

++++++

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 16:25:43

Originally posted by Coalie:

Diplomacy is part of the game. If you can’t use that dimension to get into the top 10, then who is the real loser?

Diplomacy is sooo overrated

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2023, 16:35:46

Originally posted by Suicidal:

For you haha you just curse everyone out and get left alone. Fratboi99 must be so envious.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 17:31:06

For you haha you just curse everyone out and get left alone. Fratboi99 must be so envious.

Is that keeping you up at night?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2023, 17:34:28

/me declares war on Sui

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 22:00:29

/me declares war on Sui

You and Blackhole..... I can tell you two are related

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2023, 22:18:00

/me declares war on Sui

You and sykokilla

Steeps Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 22:20:18

My best ranked finishes were warring sets. Just shows killing the competition is also beneficial.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2023, 23:43:33

/me declares war on Sui

You and sykokilla

no, wouldn't interfer wif ur love triangle

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 23rd 2023, 0:17:53

Stop spamming Weezy's pact thread.
Keep it on topic.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2023, 4:01:32

Weezy I'll pact you on behalf of sui.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 23rd 2023, 10:06:21

Originally posted by Requiem:

Then I will pact you on behalf of Requiem

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2023, 15:04:18

Originally posted by Requiem:

Then I will pact you on behalf of Requiem

F-350 pact

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2023, 16:27:24

Only real men who drive real trucks can join.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2023, 18:34:23

Originally posted by SuperFly:

This round currently has dozens of untagged players. Actually the most untaggeds in many years.

That means that the entire LaF suicide squad is out now, Hiding in the shadows like venomous LaF snakes waiting to strike. You all thought that taking eestats down would make tracking your suicider asses harder but it hasn’t. It only made express and primary harder but Little Italy graciously solved that issue.

To hate. Suiciders….. my how the mighty continue to fall lower in the earth history books…

Ok like we care what you think?
Don of LaF

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 23rd 2023, 22:22:54

The entire community myself included are Fully aware that LaF doesn’t care what anyone thinks about them.

Hell I don’t care what LaF or anyone else thinks about me either. We just posting facts here and the facts are that some, if not all of the players that were tagged LaF last set are untagged and waiting to suicide.

Hell Karnage/Syko is currently warming up in Express as we speak hitting netters.

At least when I suicided LaF I owned it. You guys will suicide this set and pretend it wasn’t you until end of set when scores verify it. Unless you all created new accounts to “hide” that you are what you claim to hate lol

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Ok like we care what you think?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 23rd 2023, 22:25:05
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 24th 2023, 19:30:20

Oh would you look at that. Untaggeds already suiciding Evo.

Go LaF suicide squad go!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2023, 2:50:11

That's their way of forcing other netters to agree with clanGDI, that's Laugh at it's finest, I'm embarrassed I ever played in that fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 25th 2023, 9:40:50

At the end of the reset when the names are revealed, we will be expecting a full apology from you.
Do as I say, not as I do.