Verified:

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 20:32:40

The "war alliances" all suck at war so they only want to do it with a big numbers advantage, which means forcing the war on someone smaller who has the ability to fight back and make it fun for them. It basically means waring LaF. You can see that they didn't attempt sol v LaF with even numbers, but wanted to FS with a 30 to 18 advantage.

What they've failed to grasp is that by going to that well too many times they've taught LaF that there is no advantage to winning a war, so there is no reason to fight back. So by the abusive behavior they have zero potential war targets.

They've essentially killed war on the server as the result. They also think clan gdi is the reason they can't war, but in reality all it's doing is letting LaF net rather than quit.

This is the current state of earth empires.

The path forward requires going back to arranged wars while letting netters net, a situation that works perfectly fine. If war given willing participants and even numbers isn't fun and only being on the big side of a forced war is fun, then war itself needs to be reworked so it's actually something people want to do. Anything else is self defeating and basically intentionally driving away players.

Chevs

Dec 7th 2023, 20:43:20

Personally this is my favourite reset in a long while.

Watching all the patrons in Mercs and SoL get cucked repeatedly by Qz all while holding onto the slimmest of hopes that the game admins are not captured by LaF.

Truly one of the most cringe and pathetic things I have ever witnessed. LMAO 10/10.

What Qz is doing to them is akin to missile dumping someone and then sending them a message “oops sorry wrong country # hihihihi”
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Dec 7th 2023, 20:59:20

They should fight each other :p

Chevs

Dec 7th 2023, 21:22:29

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
They should fight each other :p

i tried suiciding coalie and clan GDI doesn't even let me.

i remember the days when i was the only one sanctioned LOL

if i bought the game and actively tried to ruin it, i could not even make it close to as bad as "current state"

quite the impressive feat.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 21:30:03

I actually tried to offer an arranged war, but I was turned down. So I went with the crowd.

mazooka Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 22:05:38

The "war alliances" all suck at war so they only want to do it with a big numbers advantage, which means forcing the war on someone smaller who has the ability to fight back and make it fun for them. It basically means waring LaF. You can see that they didn't attempt sol v LaF with even numbers, but wanted to FS with a 30 to 18 advantage.

What they've failed to grasp is that by going to that well too many times they've taught LaF that there is no advantage to winning a war, so there is no reason to fight back. So by the abusive behavior they have zero potential war targets.

They've essentially killed war on the server as the result. They also think clan gdi is the reason they can't war, but in reality all it's doing is letting LaF net rather than quit.

This is the current state of earth empires.

The path forward requires going back to arranged wars while letting netters net, a situation that works perfectly fine. If war given willing participants and even numbers isn't fun and only being on the big side of a forced war is fun, then war itself needs to be reworked so it's actually something people want to do. Anything else is self defeating and basically intentionally driving away players.

Seems the state of the server is better than when laf members could read my private messages and take my country out of vacation mode and killing it. That sucked. You are a piece of fluff cheater. Like an actually fluffty human. You have been a cancer in this game since at least 2005. Can't believe a grown ass man would do the fluff you do.

Dec 7th 2023, 22:29:11

Originally posted by mazooka:
Seems the state of the server is better than when laf members could read my private messages and take my country out of vacation mode and killing it. That sucked. You are a piece of fluff cheater. Like an actually fluffty human. You have been a cancer in this game since at least 2005. Can't believe a grown ass man would do the fluff you do.

That's a pretty toxic opinion. I don't think the toxisity is the cause of anything though, but more likely its the result of people needing to justify the decisions they want to make. It's much easier for people to be abusive to others when they think poorly of them.

By the way if you can't believe a grown ass man would do the fluff I do, you'd probably be right, I quite likely haven't done any of the things you think I do.

Back in 2005 I took LaF to war with MD as a response to MD warring laf back in late 2004 (I think) when Mischeif was Dona. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I wouldn't describe it as cancer.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2023, 22:54:20

Youre forgetting to mention, you had a choice to war SoL, or Mercs, we arent a package deal, we just simply both dislike your leadership and you mout.

Also you're a cheater who was banned for 10 years
Catch me on ir c

mazooka Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 23:33:21

That's a pretty toxic opinion. I don't think the toxisity is the cause of anything though, but more likely its the result of people needing to justify the decisions they want to make. It's much easier for people to be abusive to others when they think poorly of them.

By the way if you can't believe a grown ass man would do the fluff I do, you'd probably be right, I quite likely haven't done any of the things you think I do.

Back in 2005 I took LaF to war with MD as a response to MD warring laf back in late 2004 (I think) when Mischeif was Dona. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I wouldn't describe it as cancer.

I think it's toxic how you violated my privacy. I think it's toxic how you cheated. I don't even play this game. I just know you're an asshole and seeing you trying to spin it like laf is a victim is ridiculous.

Dec 8th 2023, 0:01:15

I think it's toxic how you violated my privacy. I think it's toxic how you cheated. I don't even play this game. I just know you're an asshole and seeing you trying to spin it like laf is a victim is ridiculous.

The funny thing is. Laf still has players who have done this. Leaked game and player information. Accessed parts of the site they shouldn't have. Some have resulted in loss of positions and one only resulted in a country being purpled.

Shows you the type of company they keep.

Dec 8th 2023, 0:35:20

Pretty sure most alliances have people who have done that.

We have admins who have done that.

Don't be so high and mighty, let the past be the past. Doing otherwise isn't good for the game or the community. Notice how I'm not doing it.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2023, 1:18:00

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

82nd Round - TC gets FA aided to $1.7bil
83rd Round- Gerdler gets FA aided to $3.5bil

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

Once a cheater and a liar, always a cheater and a liar. Past and present, nothing has changed. This is all recent.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 2:11:29

Just quit the game you crack addicts!

State a walkout, block traffic, do a Sunday protest, let your voices be heard

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 4:27:28

I've left LaF for wars repeatedly, others from LaF have joined too. Why force people to fight who don't want to? That's like hitting someone in the back. No honor in that. Where's the war? I'm ready!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 4:32:29

KungFu23DrunkenMasters (#80)
(Theocracy)
Clan: LaF4Eva
Networth: 423,595,153
Land: 105856
Successful Attack Percentage: 99.35% Ready for war? I should put up a nice stonewall 😁

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 7:19:45

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
That's like hitting someone in the back. No honor in that. Where's the war? I'm ready!

The old donkey punch. Only fun / pleasure for the person doing the punching

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 8:11:56

You guys think I care about netting? You're wrong, I'll detag just to show you all I couldn't care less. As you can see I have a big country to lose. So which tag will I be warring? Mercs you ready to blow all your stocks on me?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2023, 14:47:45

You guys think I care about netting? You're wrong, I'll detag just to show you all I couldn't care less. As you can see I have a big country to lose. So which tag will I be warring? Mercs you ready to blow all your stocks on me?

Karnage I hope you have a great weekend, battle.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2023, 16:26:57

I actually think TC makes posts like this to continue to stir the pot and keep the tension. He’s acutely aware the devs don’t like the drama, so he’s maintaining the drama so he can say “see I told you so” to the devs.

Maybe giving him too much credit but the alternative of him being this big of a crybaby fluff and continuing to twist the screws of LaF hate actually makes less sense to me.

Dec 8th 2023, 17:24:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I actually think TC makes posts like this to continue to stir the pot and keep the tension. He’s acutely aware the devs don’t like the drama, so he’s maintaining the drama so he can say “see I told you so” to the devs.

Maybe giving him too much credit but the alternative of him being this big of a crybaby fluff and continuing to twist the screws of LaF hate actually makes less sense to me.

It's quite true that mazooka's and coalie's posts make the point far better than I ever could.

A point about your rhetoric, it would be more effective if you wrote in such a way that you hid the fact that you yourself don't believe what your are writing. It's just not possible to convince anyone of anyone when it just looks like you're playing games.

Take my posts for example, despite your attempt otherwise no one seriously believes I mean different than I say, and it's effective because it's very close to the truth. Rhetoric is always more effective the closer it is to the truth.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2023, 18:18:13

So something different than what I said is true? It’s not like you’re out here changing anybody’s mind, you know? Buncha stubborn grumpy old fluffers in this game who already have their minds made up about everything, yourself included. And you also know no one is reading this fluff that actually matters in terms of the direction of the game.

Again, whether the post has merit or not, I can only see the point of the OP as one of two things:

1) You wanted some cheese with your whine
2) To maintain/grow the seeds of hatred to make people seem more toxic than they actually are.

My assumption is 2 because I’m assuming you didn’t just come here to complain and cry to a bunch of grown men. That’s a compliment, I wouldn’t assume the same of BHole for example.

You know for a fact no one will read this post and be like “you know what, TC is right, I should be nicer to LaF.” The only thing that would do that is actually the opposite. Shaking some hands, coddling some egos and working some politics.

Since your goal seems to be the opposite, I have to wonder why. And I’m speculating, but it seems you think people hating LaF is good for some reason. I’d assume because keeping the tension proves points about the toxicity of war if you spin them right.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 8th 2023, 18:27:15
See Original Post

Dec 8th 2023, 22:28:17

Writing the same content but making it a longer post doesn't change it's meaning, my post touched you in that special spot you don't like being touched. The spot I don't have, which is what infuriates you the most, because you have some idea what it takes to achieve and the cost is too high for you to pay it.

All that you know, but what you don't know is that raging against me is really just a proxy if your rejection of your own conscience.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 22:56:50

TC and Derrick, seriously, go get laid....release a little stress.
Take Blackhole with you. It is obvious that you three actually think anyone cares.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2023, 23:38:22

I’ll be honest. I tried to smoke enough to make any sense out of the last post but apparently TC is on some better stuff.

I’ll let you guys know later if mushrooms help. I haven’t seen someone talk like that outside of Burning Man before, tho, so it may require a pretty heroic dose.

major Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 0:39:09

TC, welcome back from your 10-year ban or whatever, but, just come back and STFU, after a ten-year ban your opinion doesn't matter.

Welcome back though, we are all one big family here.

Dec 9th 2023, 1:08:54

Originally posted by major:
TC, welcome back from your 10-year ban or whatever, but, just come back and STFU, after a ten-year ban your opinion doesn't matter.

Thanks, I was never banned from the game though, just LaF (in order to keep pang from getting angry).

Dec 9th 2023, 1:10:10

I’ll be honest. I tried to smoke enough to make any sense out of the last post but apparently TC is on some better stuff.

I’ll let you guys know later if mushrooms help. I haven’t seen someone talk like that outside of Burning Man before, tho, so it may require a pretty heroic dose.

LOL wrong direction with that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 1:36:15

Thanks, I was never banned from the game though, just LaF (in order to keep pang from getting angry).

Not only you're a cheater, you're a proud one too, disgusting
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 6:22:28

LOL wrong direction with that

According to Qz, you were indeed banned and they decided 10.years was long enough, he might be a liar though
Catch me on ir c

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 9:33:20

You should never fire a chem in anger my friends.
HeadHunter

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 10:03:42

Ask yourselves this question. If you were all real presidents of a real nation. Would you behave the same way you do here in earth empires? If the answer is yes, than delete your countries right now. You have no business running a real country.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 11:32:47

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Take Blackhole with you. It is obvious that you three actually think anyone cares.

HOLY fluff. I just figured it out. It took me a freaking year... but I figured it out.

You hate me cause I have a working penis, and you're jealous cause your old ass wrinkly penis doesn't work anymore.

Wow.

I'm so sorry man. That must be difficult to deal with. I'll stop being mean to you now. I feel awful.

Edited By: BlackHole on Dec 9th 2023, 11:35:12

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 11:33:29

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by Suicidal:

HOLY fluff. I just figured it out. It took me a freaking year... but I figured it out.

You hate me cause I have a working penis, and you're jealous cause your old ass wrinkly penis doesn't work anymore.

Wow.

I'm so sorry man. That must be difficult to deal with. I'll stop being mean to you now. I feel awful.

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 12:00:59

Lol I'm sorry, but thats pretty famn funny.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 14:15:42

Suicidal for real man if you have a hard time getting it up, give me a holler, I'll point you to some stuff that works better than anything you've ever heard of. You send me the money and address, I send it discreet delivery. Not Even Joking!

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 15:32:18

It's bad enuff that Blackhole has penis envy and now Syko.....you guys really need to get laid.
Facts:
I am 6'1" tall and weigh 225 lbs
I am rich by most definitions
I have dirty blond hair, green eys and all my teeth
I own my home and a lot of land
I have many women that would love to "take care" of me a.k.a. gold diggers
It may be "hard" for YOU to believe but, my junk works without the need for meds. Attributed to the fact that I am not a fat, lazy f*ck that lives on multi-socail media sites and finds a need to troll to gain self-relevance. EE is the only internet site I waste time on.
Today I celebrate 64 years of continuous breathing with a 38 yr old woman still sleeping my bed.

I only post this to give you something new to wack off too as you continue to worship a real man that has a life.

P.S. 10 inches
P.S.S. This is the current state of the server. Puleeze remove ClanGDI and return the game to it's original format. I fear that boredom will create more and more players thinking about my penis.

Edited By: Suicidal on Dec 9th 2023, 15:53:52

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 16:10:41

LOL

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 18:16:05

Haha BH has penis envy now? Damn I been missing out by not actively following all the easy drama

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 18:50:44

You are not missing much. At best, their trash talk is at the Rookie Level....still using 1970's trash talk.
With ClanGDI, this is the state of the server.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 19:15:25

Hahahahahah Sui.

OK, prove it. I want to see a picture of your ripped 64 year old, cradle robbing, body. Make sure you're showing off ALL your teeth, too. That's a point of pride for you, so we gotta see it.

Bro, you're F'ing hilarious. That was the best post I think I've ever seen on here. I'm so impressed by you now.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 19:42:49

Yes let us all go to an online forum and trashtalk...

You all should stfu and let me farm you, daddy needs more acres.
HeadHunter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 19:53:40

Ask yourselves this question. If you were all real presidents of a real nation. Would you behave the same way you do here in earth empires? If the answer is yes, than delete your countries right now. You have no business running a real country.

Newsflash, this is a game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

major Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 20:03:41

Did BH just ask for a DicPic?

Murf Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 20:11:47

Looks like it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 20:11:48

He did
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 21:22:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

He did

Told ya! Get rid of ClanGDI. This is now the state of the server.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2023, 22:13:36

Yup.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 22:40:48

Hell ya I did.

When someone is the specimen Sui described, I gotta see it!

Did you guys read, he has all his fvcking teeth!!!

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 22:48:11

Use your imagination when you jack it..... you not hanging my pic on the ceiling above your bed. U r a sick f*ck

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 23:15:36

LOL - aww man.

I just want to see this John Cena sized 64 year old rich man with all his teeth!