Verified:

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 19:14:25

Originally posted by Coalie:
I mean you should know your enemies, most of these guys are your former LAF.

Snoopdog warled chats so hard y’all almost left the game.

But I agree with CNB though, the amount of integrity that needed to be sacrificed to beat chevs just wasn’t worth it, in my opinion. You guys played into his hands.

Yeah those x-Lafers are probably so because they never quite figured out what it means to be a part of the family. Probably only 4-5 people who actually know what it would take. Hell I post what it would take (hard work and dedication), but no one believes me, and you guys aren't willing to do it so you lose.

You, quite frankly, misunderstood what it would take to harm LaFs integrity: To get us somehow to FA an inferior country over a legitimate unaided country for the top spot.

Since the bomb country was aided in every possible way last reset you didn't achieve that. What we did last reset LaF has done plenty of times over the last 20 years, so it's not a change at all. We did it the set before last too, so I'm still confused what you think you accomplished.

Real Man

Oct 17th 2023, 19:31:59

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Yeah those x-Lafers are probably so because they never quite figured out what it means to be a part of the family. Probably only 4-5 people who actually know what it would take. Hell I post what it would take (hard work and dedication), but no one believes me, and you guys aren't willing to do it so you lose

Where does your hard work and dedication to this absolute waste of time get you in life? Do you use your stats on job applications and to pick up women? Do you show your kids your high scores?

HA HA HA

you still don't understand us.

HA

do you know how much pleasure it gave us watching Gerdler recall his stock 4x yesterday to try and c*ckblock us over and over again? poor kid was probably online all day freaking out and yelling at people...LOL, LMAO.

HA HA

in other news...for those of you wondering...the video will be delayed, we had more important things to do today. like napping

HA

Real Man

Oct 17th 2023, 19:35:47

I have to post again because I'm still crying laughing at "part of the family" LOL, LMAO.

probaly the saddest thing ive ever witnessed on these boards, HAHAHA HA HAHA HA

Focus less on game and more on your real family (if you are lucky and blessed enough to have one!)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 19:38:00

Why is there no thread that congratulate Gerdler’s new record finish yet?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 19:40:37

Originally posted by Real Man:
I have to post again because I'm still crying laughing at "part of the family" LOL, LMAO.

probaly the saddest thing ive ever witnessed on these boards, HAHAHA HA HAHA HA

Focus less on game and more on your real family (if you are lucky and blessed enough to have one!)

You are an animal. LOL

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 19:43:52

Real Man - how do you criticize people for caring about a game, and then a sentence later talk about how much pleasure you were given watching Gerdler recall stock....?

Also - I don't know why, but for some reason I think that if we got into a 'let's compare real life accomplishments dik measuring contest', you wouldn't exactly be at the top of that list. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you brought it up as an attack point...

HAHAH HA HA (your haha's are weird AF too, just FYI)

Oct 17th 2023, 19:55:31

What a weird turn. You lost in the game so you want to make personal attacks about real ilfe? Dude I win in that too.

We are online at the end of every reset, like I keep saying: hard work and dedication. So weird. This thread, when it was posted was basically all copeing, but after that thrashing in the last day you guys are now comming off as unhinged. You say you won something, but you won nothing and know it, so all thats left to pretend to each other.

Real Man

Oct 17th 2023, 22:46:50

What a weird turn. You lost in the game so you want to make personal attacks about real ilfe? Dude I win in that too.

We are online at the end of every reset, like I keep saying: hard work and dedication. So weird. This thread, when it was posted was basically all copeing, but after that thrashing in the last day you guys are now comming off as unhinged. You say you won something, but you won nothing and know it, so all thats left to pretend to each other.

Lost? The game? You don’t even know what the game is and yet you proclaim victory.

Win? at life? Such simplistic tenets are the refuge of the simple-minded.

As for personal attacks, I didn’t attack anyone. I was genuinely curious what you get for the fruits of your labor in the game (hard work and dedication).

Because when you zoom out a bit, you are nothing but an insignificant honey bee, harvested at regular intervals, by us.

Oct 17th 2023, 22:49:17

I'm in the chat and yet I don't see any unhinged people. Are you sure it's not you that's unhinged?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 23:23:55

But I agree with CNB though, the amount of integrity that needed to be sacrificed to beat chevs just wasn’t worth it, in my opinion. You guys played into his hands.

Yeah those x-Lafers are probably so because they never quite figured out what it means to be a part of the family. Probably only 4-5 people who actually know what it would take. Hell I post what it would take (hard work and dedication), but no one believes me, and you guys aren't willing to do it so you lose.

You, quite frankly, misunderstood what it would take to harm LaFs integrity: To get us somehow to FA an inferior country over a legitimate unaided country for the top spot.

Since the bomb country was aided in every possible way last reset you didn't achieve that. What we did last reset LaF has done plenty of times over the last 20 years, so it's not a change at all. We did it the set before last too, so I'm still confused what you think you accomplished.

I left because I don't like dictatorships, I rather suck at netting than having a fluff up my ass hole every time I did something "not worthy" of his greatness, fluff that, me and my family fled from a dictatorship in RL, I wasn't about live that in a fkn game.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Oct 18th 2023, 0:02:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I left because I don't like dictatorships, I rather suck at netting than having a fluff up my ass hole every time I did something "not worthy" of his greatness, fluff that, me and my family fled from a dictatorship in RL, I wasn't about live that in a fkn game.....

The way TotalCheat worded that made me feel like Laf has always aided their countries to the top for the past 20 years.

I was an ex lafer from the swirve era. They taught me how to bottom feed other players. The community had a weird schooly vibe to it so I went back to the better clan. LCN. The true family clan.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 0:55:57

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Also - I don't know why, but for some reason I think that if we got into a 'let's compare real life accomplishments dik measuring contest', you wouldn't exactly be at the top of that list. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you brought it up as an attack point...

Man this is one of those things that would be so neat to see. I have always wondered how a lot of the E-Thugs of earth actually made out in RL.

My screwing around / owning / beating / griefing or whatever you want to call me playing the game has led me to meet / chat with a lot of angry players who have given some real good insults and name calling while claiming that they are Rich AF, very successful, with 11/10 smoke show wives etc..

Would really love to see how many of us 5 star in life guys this game really has….

*message typed from my paid off in full mega yacht off the coast of St. Barts while being feed expensive AF rare champagne by a smoke show 13/10 chick*

Oct 18th 2023, 1:38:11

Originally posted by SuperFly:

*message typed from my paid off in full mega yacht off the coast of St. Barts while being feed expensive AF rare champagne by a smoke show 13/10 chick*

Nice work paying it off ! I know those girls are all on term contract, how do you manage the transition from one to another?

I'm just a millionaire with 5 kids here making 200k a year. Very modest, almost lower class!

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 2:08:15

Man this is one of those things that would be so neat to see. I have always wondered how a lot of the E-Thugs of earth actually made out in RL.

My screwing around / owning / beating / griefing or whatever you want to call me playing the game has led me to meet / chat with a lot of angry players who have given some real good insults and name calling while claiming that they are Rich AF, very successful, with 11/10 smoke show wives etc..

Would really love to see how many of us 5 star in life guys this game really has….

Ya'll would laugh your ass off, and probably not even believe what I do for a living. I think you'd have a lot of questions/concerns.

Oct 18th 2023, 2:34:03

I start fires for a side job.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 3:19:34

Ya'll would laugh your ass off, and probably not even believe what I do for a living. I think you'd have a lot of questions/concerns.
I'm an arms dealer for the black market.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 3:49:22

Nice work paying it off ! I know those girls are all on term contract, how do you manage the transition from one to another?

I'm just a millionaire with 5 kids here making 200k a year. Very modest, almost lower class!

Thanks bro, I was fortunate enough to hit it big on the meme stonk and shiba coin craze of the covid era.

Well to answer your question; i learned from my good friend leonard decaprio that you gotta treat them girls like a car lease. Take them on a short time contract of 12 or 18 months. Use them hard and set them free and pick up a new model and repeat the cycle. It's always cheaper and less hassle to rent than to own.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 4:13:56

"200k a year" is the new "100k a year" lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 4:15:56

Nobody cares, surely.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Oct 18th 2023, 4:38:06

It's the new 70k lol. You need at least 250

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 4:54:45

$200k a year still goes pretty far in the US. $200k doesn't go that far in Canada. Currently drooling at some nice places in Houston that would cost 5 or 6 times as much in Kelowna, BC. But than you would have to live in Houston lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 5:00:51

$200k a year still goes pretty far in the US. $200k doesn't go that far in Canada. Currently drooling at some nice places in Houston that would cost 5 or 6 times as much in Kelowna, BC. But than you would have to live in Houston lol

Go north, outside the city, one of my friends sold all his fluff in Los Angeles, took the money and went to Houston, high lands (no flooding during hurricanes) beautiful area, bought a 1/3 acre place with a beautiful 2,000 square foot house, fire place, 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3 car garage plus RV parking outside....$200k
(•_•)

Oct 18th 2023, 5:55:58

Yeah for sure, it would be great income for a single person

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 11:39:45

Nobody cares, surely.

Do you go out of your way to be a prick? Here I am, trying to just chat with you guys, without fighting, and you have to go starting fluff again. LOL - you're such a class act, Ko.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 11:41:19

Go north, outside the city, one of my friends sold all his fluff in Los Angeles, took the money and went to Houston, high lands (no flooding during hurricanes) beautiful area, bought a 1/3 acre place with a beautiful 2,000 square foot house, fire place, 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3 car garage plus RV parking outside....$200k

Nobody cares about your 'friend', Ko. Let's be honest. We all know with your personality type you probably don't have any friends. That's why you look for sympathy on these boards all the time.

Oooh, being a jerk to each other IS so much more fun than being nice. Thanks for bringing it back, Ko.

Real Man

Oct 18th 2023, 13:55:05

Laughing out loud! you guys are cute! busy bees!

I guess ill re-post to get this thread back on track!

Lost? The game? You don’t even know what the game is and yet you proclaim victory.

Win? at life? Such simplistic tenets are the refuge of the simple-minded.

As for personal attacks, I didn’t attack anyone. I was genuinely curious what you get for the fruits of your labor in the game (hard work and dedication).

Because when you zoom out a bit, you are nothing but an insignificant honey bee, harvested at regular intervals, by us.

Oct 18th 2023, 15:11:42

Nobody cares about your 'friend', Ko. Let's be honest. We all know with your personality type you probably don't have any friends. That's why you look for sympathy on these boards all the time.

Oooh, being a jerk to each other IS so much more fun than being nice. Thanks for bringing it back, Ko.

That is a very rude comment. I'd be koh friend. He sounds like a pretty level headed sane dude.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 16:50:03

Nobody cares, surely.

Do you go out of your way to be a prick? Here I am, trying to just chat with you guys, without fighting, and you have to go starting fluff again. LOL - you're such a class act, Ko.

Just for you, you're the guy that openly admitted you only post and make threads to rile up people, you get what you give, your doing.
(•_•)