Verified:

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 14th 2023, 18:23:11

Folks used to post their retal policies at the beginning of each set I remember. But I just realized it's barely relevant anymore. I've been in a tiny tag all set and not been hit once. I assume it's because all bots are untagged and it's safer to hit bots. Seems like the days of 1:1, 2:1, and accidental retal on a retal arguments are long gone?

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 14th 2023, 19:07:08

Netting no longer benefits from hitting human players, so they are avoided.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2023, 20:24:53

No just circle jerk to bots my friend, kumbaya peace and love, eat soy, drink soy, become a soyboy and win da game!
Catch me on ir c

BEM684 Game profile

Sep 14th 2023, 20:50:06

So there are no more retal policies? What if an untagged player hits an alliance member?

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 14th 2023, 20:52:14

From what I am hearing, there are no retal *policies*.

Doesn't mean there are no retals.

This game's corpse is now a fossil.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kat Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 0:36:28

Originally posted by BEM684:
So there are no more retal policies? What if an untagged player hits an alliance member?

I'd imagine you'd be killed pretty fast if you weren't able to negotiate with the alliance and get recruited instead...because I never thought I'd see the day when those words came out of Weezy, sarcastic or not. :P

Anarchist Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 3:37:25

If you hit a player usually send them a message apologize and offer to let them hit you or send cash either way they prefer. A lot of times if damage isnt to bad theyll allow you to slide

thefloyd_IX Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 3:47:12

where are the suiciders ?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 4:02:46

Originally posted by Kat:

I'd imagine you'd be killed pretty fast if you weren't able to negotiate with the alliance and get recruited instead...because I never thought I'd see the day when those words came out of Weezy, sarcastic or not. :P
Originally posted by thefloyd_IX:
where are the suiciders ?

hahaha... hitting a player.... encountring suiciders... those are the things of the past. Have you all not seen that clan GDI is all the rage?

Carry no defense, carry no spies, farm bots like a mindless monkey, get fat, be a NPC bot farming tool and win the coveted top 10 spots.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2023, 5:18:21

Just wanted y'all to know Kat was my first crush as an 11 or 12 year old lol. We used to chat on MSN messenger and I had all the butterflies when she'd hit me up about FA issues lol. I probably sunk ICN a good couple times to seem nice hahaha. Ohhhh the good ol days. Good to see you, homie. Didn't know you were still around.

Retals are almost always a contact based thing, however, since ClanGDI ruined the game you're really only able to hit warclans and they will definitely kill you regardless of contact. Currently retal policies are obsolete for that reason, however, I'm holding out faith they un-ruin the game instead of developers coming between a bunch of cantankerous old men to make the game unplayable.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 15th 2023, 5:34:41
See Original Post

myerr21 Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 19:39:02

retals work on a 1:KR basis.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

myerr21 Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 19:39:40

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Just wanted y'all to know Kat was my first crush as an 11 or 12 year old lol. We used to chat on MSN messenger and I had all the butterflies when she'd hit me up about FA issues lol. I probably sunk ICN a good couple times to seem nice hahaha. Ohhhh the good ol days. Good to see you, homie. Didn't know you were still around.

Retals are almost always a contact based thing, however, since ClanGDI ruined the game you're really only able to hit warclans and they will definitely kill you regardless of contact. Currently retal policies are obsolete for that reason, however, I'm holding out faith they un-ruin the game instead of developers coming between a bunch of cantankerous old men to make the game unplayable.

So thaaaats why you reported chevs.
Elders

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2023, 19:52:41

Originally posted by myerr21:

Rofl. No one needs to report chevs. He reports himself lol.

Out of plain curiousity tho, because I've heard that particular rumor, what would I have reported him for? Lol

Rasp Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 20:04:14

Alliance no longer means alliance. It is broken in its current state.

1A now encourages that you make a tag, join clanGDI, and forget diplomacy and with it the whole basis for alliance.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

thefloyd_IX Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 0:34:37

Suiciding is my sole reason for playing though....

myerr21 Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 1:00:50

Rofl. No one needs to report chevs. He reports himself lol.

Out of plain curiousity tho, because I've heard that particular rumor, what would I have reported him for? Lol

I have no idea, I was memeing, sir.
Elders

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 5:37:20

Yeah me either lol.

I checked Know Your Meme and didn't see one for a French Canadian dreaming up reasons to have beef with a natural ally. I did date a French Canadian chick for a bit tho, and she was equally self-destructive. Maybe that's just how people who drink milk out of bags act.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 16th 2023, 7:13:36
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 9:20:26

Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 13:52:41

Yeah me either lol.

I checked Know Your Meme and didn't see one for a French Canadian dreaming up reasons to have beef with a natural ally. I did date a French Canadian chick for a bit tho, and she was equally self-destructive. Maybe that's just how people who drink milk out of bags act.

Weird I could’ve sworn it was some college fraternity gay young adult that said some French Canadian was the one that did it.

myerr21 Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 15:00:53

Yeah me either lol.

Milk bags... wasnt that your nickname in college?
Elders

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 15:54:14

Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 16:51:13

Karnage out here elevating his post count.

Yeah me either lol.

Milk bags... wasnt that your nickname in college?

No but I'm pretty sure that's what my dad called my mom's tits. My nickname in college was actually "White Jesus." A nickname that a man, now in prison for life without parole for murder, named Orange Taylor III (that's right....Orange The Third) gave me.

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 21:21:40

I think I just found my next country name!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!