Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 5:30:33

That’s racist Karnage….

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 6:51:44

Originally posted by SuperFly:
That’s racist Karnage….
If you say so, report it. P.S. I remember one of your own people told weezy that when the going gets tough mexicans run for the border. Yet, because your all pals, it's not a rascist comment. I believe it was Chevs who said that? No doubt whoever said it, he will probably edit that comment. Funny how you can insult eachother as friends, but adversaries are rascists. Gimme a break.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Aug 21st 2023, 6:54:32
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 8:57:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
That’s racist Karnage….
If you say so, report it. P.S. I remember one of your own people told weezy that when the going gets tough mexicans run for the border. Yet, because your all pals, it's not a rascist comment. I believe it was Chevs who said that? No doubt whoever said it, he will probably edit that comment. Funny how you can insult eachother as friends, but adversaries are rascists. Gimme a break.

You don't understand the difference, because you don't have friends.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 9:25:53

Originally posted by mrford:
That’s racist Karnage….

I totally understand, hey can we be friends? I have some choice things Id like to say to you and everyone to be more than okay with it. Whaddya say..friend? I'll even buy us those friend necklaces and send you the other half.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 14:27:58

Karnage is loyal to his EE clan, and that is admirable, even if not everyone in LaF even likes him.

I have enjoyed a few of our conversations over the years. Even if I didn't know Syko and karnage was the same person at first.

I wish you well in everything in life except when we are on opposite EE teams :p

BEM684 Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 14:31:25

I'm not reading all this cuz you guys fluff soooo much. What you need is 200 new players and 5 decent alliances to join the game, and you'll stop having your period over every episode of griefing and FAing countries to the top spot.

Auk Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 14:54:34

Originally posted by BEM684:
I'm not reading all this cuz you guys fluff soooo much. What you need is 200 new players and 5 decent alliances to join the game, and you'll stop having your period over every episode of griefing and FAing countries to the top spot.

That's not going to work because this game has player retention problems that needs to be addressed. My earlier post has a suggestion on how to address the issue.
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 15:56:38

That’s racist Karnage….

Is everything ok dude?

Link Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 16:11:21

That’s racist Karnage….

I totally understand, hey can we be friends? I have some choice things Id like to say to you and everyone to be more than okay with it. Whaddya say..friend? I'll even buy us those friend necklaces and send you the other half.

life has gotta be rough when you're this broken haha.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 17:10:09

Originally posted by Requiem:
That has been brought up _many_ times already, Cath. It's not a novel idea you mention here. They would instead enforce artificial gameplay on the Alliance server.

It's Qz's/Pang/Slag's game, so they can do as they please. At least I won't be a part of it for much longer.

I will vote with my daily active user count or lack thereof. Not to mention a patron, coin-buying user. Not that it matters much :p

I don't see the Patron badge under your name...

If you get what you want then why would you care if I decided to play a bot farming server? I don’t understand your urge to control others game experience if you can have exactly what you want as well. There is no reason you have to control others just so you can do what you want with your time.

I like the wars and I like netting but I don’t understand the raging over your inability to AB some n00b who plays the game for their first time. Actually just seems like a **** thing to do which was my original point if you read my posts above.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 17:19:26

That’s racist Karnage….

Whoah whoah whoah guys. Racism is only allowed to be directed towards the “privileged people” we shall call them. 24/7 and all the time. Any other racism is not allowed in the west. I didn’t take 12 years of holocaust classes, slavery classes, Indian genocide classes and then go to college for classes on my privilege to sit here and listen to that filth.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 17:33:04

Originally posted by Cathankins:
That has been brought up _many_ times already, Cath. It's not a novel idea you mention here. They would instead enforce artificial gameplay on the Alliance server.

It's Qz's/Pang/Slag's game, so they can do as they please. At least I won't be a part of it for much longer.

I will vote with my daily active user count or lack thereof. Not to mention a patron, coin-buying user. Not that it matters much :p

I don't see the Patron badge under your name...

If you get what you want then why would you care if I decided to play a bot farming server? I don’t understand your urge to control others game experience if you can have exactly what you want as well. There is no reason you have to control others just so you can do what you want with your time.

I like the wars and I like netting but I don’t understand the raging over your inability to AB some n00b who plays the game for their first time. Actually just seems like a **** thing to do which was my original point if you read my posts above.

I'm starting to think your reading comprehension is not high enough for me to have a conversation with you.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 17:42:03

No I think you’re just upset because this behavior is obviously indefensible and there is zero logical explanation for why you not getting to terrorize some n00b ruins your game.

If you have a problem with someone brand new to the game being able to learn without having refuge from stalking abusing behavior then it speaks loud and clearly as to what your intentions are.

Do you really need to claim to be the king of war against a guy who has never played the game before? Why would you even want to claim to be king of the douchebags how does that make any sense at all

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 17:47:17

You have no clue what I was saying. Just reply to someone else now.

You are officially a waste of my time.

~lar

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 18:05:08

Yes you are correct, I don’t understand what you are saying because I asked for even one single reason some n00b getting to learn on a
Bot server takes away from
You.

Make a original server. That’s what you said you want.

So
Give you what you want and
Give the others what they want as well.

What’s the problem?

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 18:07:31

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 18:08:07

The problem is that the owner-operators of the game decided to instead implement artificial gameplay on one server vs. making a pvp and pve server…

IMO

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 18:46:29

I’m just trying to think of a way everyone can be happy. There has to be some in between everyone can agree on. Having an original Wild West server with multi’s allowed would be awesome actually and I would personally enjoy it. A n00b server isn’t a bad idea either. It’s always worked great in tournament because the little guys get to have a win as well. At least let them have some bread crumbs while we big guys feast.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 18:49:57

The problem is that the owner-operators of the game decided to instead implement artificial gameplay on one server vs. making a pvp and pve server…

IMO

So maybe a better way to go about this would be to create a GDI netting server and keep the original alliance the way it is. That seems like it’s closer to something everyone agree on. But then the netters will be upset their scores aren’t considered real but they aren’t real scores if you are hiding so it’s a fair point as well to say those scores deserve to be on the n00b server if they can’t hang on this server.

Handicapping the server so they can win is a very fair point to argue is favoritism

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 19:49:04

IMO

So maybe a better way to go about this would be to create a GDI netting server and keep the original alliance the way it is. That seems like it’s closer to something everyone agree on. But then the netters will be upset their scores aren’t considered real but they aren’t real scores if you are hiding so it’s a fair point as well to say those scores deserve to be on the n00b server if they can’t hang on this server.

Handicapping the server so they can win is a very fair point to argue is favoritism

That’s what some of the guys are saying. LAF should just have their own server if all they want to do is grab bots. They are currently and literarily the only clan that can’t survive outside of clanGDI, that’s due to them committing diplomatic suicide, forum trash talk, and then losing 6 countries to kill 1 Superfly. They said they attacked EVO because of… FAs? but we have screenshots of Gains saying they did it because of Requiem/Microtek. They will never admit otherwise though, but we all know the truth.

I think there should be a cost associated with entering clanGDI. Someone not in that clangdi bears the brunt of all of the risks, and should be rewarded appropriately. Half of the bots should be tagged up and clangdi folks can’t hit them, only non GDI folks can. There should also be a financial cost to it, removing risks should cost something.

Then there’s also the unintended consequences of griefers having less targets to exert their gameplay, instead of being able to attack any clan, they’re just limited to non-GDI players. Keep in mind that the majority of the recent griefers are a product of LAF by the way, like Rokkie. ClanGDI should pay a tax to non-gdi players for increasing the risks to them.

Doug Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 20:47:40

Originally posted by Auk:
Originally posted by qzjul:
1) If a clan wants to leave clan GDI, it will take 48 hours from clicking the button, and a message to *all* clans would go out that that is happening.

I'd appreciate such an announcement. Getting blindsided sucks.
2) Something restricting countries from leaving clans in Clan GDI. Unsure what restrictions.

Why would this be necessary? I wouldn't want to be locked into a clan when I am no longer affiliated with them.
3) Make a bunch of the bots (33%?) tag up, so there's an advantage to not hitting.

I think people will avoid hitting bots all together if it's not worth the risk.
I'd also like to hear from people as to how things went.

It's nice not having to worry about suiciders. On the other hand, there is less incentive to even have spies now.

In regards to marketing:
I don't believe that marketing this game will be wise while we haven't addressed the player retention problem.

This is part of the reason why clan GDI is a thing in the first place. In general, people don't like the idea of spending weeks building up something only to have it gone in a flash. I doubt any potential new player we may end up with would want to stick around for that.

To address this specific problem, it'd be a start to:
- Drastically decrease expenses and food consumption;
- Drastically decrease the cost to construct buildings; and
- Drastically increase build per turn.

I believe these changes would result in: players quickly recovering from attacks while still retaining the ability to finish with a good score; make griefing less effective; increase engagement between players/PVP; and allow other strategies such as industrial communist to be yet another good choice to play.

In regards to adding costs:
Adding expenses to clan GDI will likely result in a meta where most netters will stop using clan GDI to stay competitive for netting purposes. Then we'd be back to square one with problems unsolved. The perfect example of this is the GDI feature for individuals. The meta right now is to not use GDI to be able to attack more bots for land.

In regards to griefing in general:
It's a genuine problem, especially in games where it takes little to no effort to destroy than build. People in general would feel they're wasting their time. It'd be like building a house of cards while simultaneously dealing with multiple people armed with a leaf blower.

War game?
Can someone please link me to the exact page on the website that describes this game primarily as a "war game"? Please, no links to third party or user generate content. The home page does mention that we can engage in warfare, but it's not the primary objective.

Dear Mr. Secretary,

I must politely disagree. This is a war game. Hence all the jets, guns, and tanks. Oh and the missiles. Don’t forget my beautiful missiles. Yes, netgaining has become a thing, but back in the day if you were caught netting your farms would smell of napalm. So let’s not get tricked up on semantics.

Respectfully,

Just another player
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 21:00:43

That’s racist Karnage….

No.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2023, 21:02:12

Join the world's largest interactive strategy game and compete with thousands of opponents in a modern day struggle for power! Build your economy, test your diplomatic skills, and go to war as you attempt to become the largest country in the world!

https://web.archive.org/.../http://games.eesite.com/

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 23:52:32

I'll agree with Req and others. This is definitely a war game and war should have a big place here. The problem is the player base is too small to support healthy war, politics, diplomacy and all those dynamics.

Build a larger player base somehow, and I think you can fix a lot of these issues.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Aug 21st 2023, 23:58:17

Originally posted by BlackHole:
I'll agree with Req and others. This is definitely a war game and war should have a big place here. The problem is the player base is too small to support healthy war, politics, diplomacy and all those dynamics.

Build a larger player base somehow, and I think you can fix a lot of these issues.

Yeah exactly. The root problem is that the war alliances actually stopped wanting to war, so they decided to drive other people out of the game instead.

But in reality if you neither want to war OR net, then why play the game? Don't try to destroy the game just because you don't want to play.

Aug 21st 2023, 23:59:07

[quote poster=Requiem; 52057; 1018469]
 Join the world's largest interactive strategy game and compete with thousands of opponents in a modern day struggle for power! Build your economy, test your diplomatic skills, and go to war as you attempt to become the largest country in the world!

https://web.archive.org/.../http://games.eesite.com/

[/quote]

Notice the "as you attempt to become the largest country in the world!" part, without that you can't claim that description as supporting yourself.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 0:14:37

blah blah blah

mdevol Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 0:38:45

good greif
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Chevs

Aug 22nd 2023, 1:35:03

That’s racist Karnage….

hahaha I didn’t say that but you will never understand the concept of riffing with your bros because you lack the ability to have an original thought.

I think it was CNB but I could be wrong. CNB said it with love though. I know this because he loves all races, and doesn’t care what race you are, as long as you are racist
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2023, 1:36:13

"go to war..."

I don't care about your opinion on the matter anyway. You've proven to be a waste of time to talk to, as every convo with you is circular.

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 1:46:11

For once I agree with you blackhole.

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 2:19:16

Originally posted by Symbolic:

For once I agree with you blackhole.

I think we'd probably get along if you ever got to know me :)

Aug 22nd 2023, 2:26:24

"go to war..."

I don't care about your opinion on the matter anyway. You've proven to be a waste of time to talk to, as every convo with you is circular.

We used to war people so we could farm them, I did that three times ago winning off farming MD. I might have been the last one to use war to win.

Link Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 12:56:42

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
"go to war..."

We used to war people so we could farm them, I did that three times ago winning off farming MD. I might have been the last one to use war to win.

of all the people i wish would just stfu.. you are absolutely one of them.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Auk Game profile

Aug 22nd 2023, 16:07:14

Tee-hee! Please pardon me for I was merely meme-ing upon whether or not this is a war game. Is this dank enough? 😜 https://i.ibb.co/...ire-primary-objective.png 😝 After noticing enough references about it, I couldn't resist.

On a serious note, I'd prefer to focus on addressing the player retention issue. I'd be most appreciative to see comments on my earlier suggestions.

Imagine, if you will: the possibility of engaging in war, winning it, and still having the chance to finish in rank one.

Edited By: Auk on Aug 22nd 2023, 16:27:00
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Aug 22nd 2023, 16:31:00

Imagine, if you will: the possibility of engaging in war, winning it, and still having the chance to finish in rank one.

Yeah it's awesome. To do that again would require a bunch of changes to the game.

Back in the day we'd be able to hit another aliance, then if they got too agressive in response we'd kill their retallers and then openly farm them for huge proffit.

To do this we'd need to, at a minimum, have bot alliances programed to act like this. Probably more game modifications to allow for it as well.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2023, 17:24:58

Yeah it's awesome. To do that again would require a bunch of changes to the game.

Back in the day we'd be able to hit another aliance, then if they got too agressive in response we'd kill their retallers and then openly farm them for huge proffit.

To do this we'd need to, at a minimum, have bot alliances programed to act like this. Probably more game modifications to allow for it as well.

Yep, and you blame us for killing the game, lol. LaF has been running people out of the game for decades :D

Aug 22nd 2023, 21:05:47

Yep, and you blame us for killing the game, lol. LaF has been running people out of the game for decades :D

It's the super secret LaF game plan. We don't actually care about netting, just driving people from the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 0:56:37

I posted that exact same tid bit of information about the old ways of LaF months ago when we started this entire war / griefing argument circle jerk months ago lol

Finally it is nice to see another long time LaF member acknowledge how we did things under TC / Solid Snake / Vic and even Gerdler eras.

I played there for over a decade and was trained to be one of the biggest fluff players around. If anything I still exemplify the ways of a true OG LaF player unlike all the soft woke snowflakes of todays LaF.

Man we should make LaF great again and restore them to their former glory days lol

Aug 23rd 2023, 1:33:22

I posted that exact same tid bit of information about the old ways of LaF months ago when we started this entire war / griefing argument circle jerk months ago lol

Finally it is nice to see another long time LaF member acknowledge how we did things under TC / Solid Snake / Vic and even Gerdler eras.

I played there for over a decade and was trained to be one of the biggest fluff players around. If anything I still exemplify the ways of a true OG LaF player unlike all the soft woke snowflakes of todays LaF.

Man we should make LaF great again and restore them to their former glory days lol

I have no idea about those, I missed the last ten years and it's probably been more like 15+ years since people did TTR

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2023, 2:13:09

I remember back in e2025 days LaF farmed Rival until they responded and then killed them until they ceased to exist. Remaining Rival players then duped ICN leadership into letting their handful of remaining players to join, only to have them detag and suicide midset.

LaF then forced ICN to be landfarms for them for multiple sets in a row under threat of "constant war and never netting again" and Nole being a fluff, so I quit ICN to top feed the fattest country, only to end up getting my new tag BSS killed off the server lol.

Was homeless after that because you guys ran the 200 players I liked best off lol. After a 2nd set of stockstealing LaF to first place and dying in a hail of bullets I was told by LaF leadership that I would never be allowed to play again anywhere and even if I became the nicest guy ever, LaF would find me and ruin my experience until I quit the game.

It was at that time, DietyLord reached out to me and told me to join RAGE. He said LaF was too big of fluff to touch a real war clan, and that wound up being true. LaF cowered from their original stance and I continued playing. And it was there i learned to warlead better than in ICN, and to be organized enough to fight LaF and win. The only promise he made me keep in exchange for warleader training and a home was that whenever someone was killing LaF, whether I agree with them or not, that I'd join in and kill LaF too as long as I play.

I keep that promise for the hundreds of people I've seen LaF run off that I cared about, and the hundreds before and after them. And that's how I ended up killing LaF the last couple sets, despite not particularly agreeing with the reasons for war.

If last set winds up being my last, I'll be happy to say I only came back to EE to kill LaF. And I did so in no less than 12 of the sets I spent here, including my first and last.

If 40 years from now someone texts me and says they're killing LaF, better believe I'll be in that warchat. Unless you guys can make legends like CueBall that you ran out of the game come back, whoever you're fighting will always have my tanks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 23rd 2023, 2:34:19
See Original Post

farmer Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 2:17:10

Well, leaving the game again. Too many people who simply lie to step on others to get what they want. I mean, just one would be enough but there's more than one so, way too many.
Hope you enjoy the game more than I am now.
Genie.

Not sure who he is talking about, I am sure someone knows. Shame he had been gone so long only to return to something that is so different.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 13:35:48

Sounds like a war server and a netting server would solve most of your problems.

Maybe it would be worth it to create a hall of fame and just Ax alliance and primary and create a netting server and a war server in their places.

Make an old hall of fame for the guys with a big ego and let the past be the past and use what you guys have learned to create a better game.

Both sides have been toxic and i bet a fresh start may breathe some fresh air into the place and excitement for the old heads. A new mountain to conquer.

A king of the hill server that allows multiples and clans and anything goes period would be the most popular server I bet. That’s when the game was almost fun was the Wild West.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 13:38:12

The other users who have pointed out as well that there are a LOT of old players that would come back that may not know about this place.

I found it by chance. Advertising seems to be of the utmost importance. New players will solve the toxicity to a large degree. Being cooped up with the same people gets very old. You guys simply need new blood.

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 23rd 2023, 13:40:33

I would contact some YouTube and offer them $500 cash to pump your views on their channels. That may be your best bet. That’s all the rage now so that’s the way to go.

Tik tok as well. Either one of these could easily bring in thousand if not hundreds of thousand of views and potential new players

But if they come and get wrecked by you a**hats being a**holes they won’t enjoy it and return.

This is why you need a netting server for them to learn on. War server for the big bad wolfs and bragging rights.

DJBeif Game profile

Aug 24th 2023, 6:44:07

Clan GDI needs to not be a thing, there needs to be that suspense and building your country strategically.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2023, 8:32:43

Originally posted by Coalie:

IMO

That’s what some of the guys are saying. LAF should just have their own server if all they want to do is grab bots. They are currently and literarily the only clan that can’t survive outside of clanGDI, that’s due to them committing diplomatic suicide, forum trash talk, and then losing 6 countries to kill 1 Superfly. They said they attacked EVO because of… FAs? but we have screenshots of Gains saying they did it because of Requiem/Microtek. They will never admit otherwise though, but we all know the truth.

I think there should be a cost associated with entering clanGDI. Someone not in that clangdi bears the brunt of all of the risks, and should be rewarded appropriately. Half of the bots should be tagged up and clangdi folks can’t hit them, only non GDI folks can. There should also be a financial cost to it, removing risks should cost something.

Then there’s also the unintended consequences of griefers having less targets to exert their gameplay, instead of being able to attack any clan, they’re just limited to non-GDI players. Keep in mind that the majority of the recent griefers are a product of LAF by the way, like Rokkie. ClanGDI should pay a tax to non-gdi players for increasing the risks to them.

We killed Evo cause of the FA they sent.
https://i.imgur.com/EFib1a6.png they had pacts with both mercs and sol so they were not just "paying reps" to mercs.
We didnt pact Evo for the reason you said.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2023, 11:40:36

Do people care about this still?

LoL - get outside, nerds.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2023, 13:22:50

Shut up ping pong ball.

If someone didn’t manipulate a new player(s) to grief evo to protect a record, none of this fluff wouldn’t happened to begin with. Having you ping pong between all the clans certainly doesn’t help

Edited By: Coalie on Aug 24th 2023, 13:31:15

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2023, 13:23:42

Edited By: Coalie on Aug 24th 2023, 13:28:32