Verified:

En4cer Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 0:02:29

Nice win mate - Just too good for the rest of us :)

mrford Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 0:34:13

Reminds me of that set 15 years ago or so, llaars Cat honoring country was killed, and NA oil transferred his restart back into the #1 spot.

That was back before the lazy oil destock changes tho.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 0:37:30

Originally posted by mrford:
Reminds me of that set 15 years ago or so, llaars Cat honoring country was killed, and NA oil transferred his restart back into the #1 spot.

I remember that one, such a good team effort.
Don of LaF

mrford Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 1:15:07

It was in the last few sets of 1a on the OG 2025 I think. Who knows, I'm old now.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 16th 2023, 1:17:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

myerr21 Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 1:33:27

you guys cant possibly think youre accomplishing anything by literally going into game files others dont have access to, then whining until they changed the rules lol.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 2:34:43

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I do too that was epic LOL

Llaar is a legend.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 2:35:48

Originally posted by En4cer:

Nice team effort amirite? :D

cordycsw Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 3:57:18

congrats TC!!!

En4cer Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 4:53:18

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by En4cer:

Nice team effort amirite? :D

When you're right - you're right!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 8:45:51

Good Job TC, in the face of adversity, you came out on top. You made the best of a bad situation.
Do as I say, not as I do.

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 9:45:44

Originally posted by myerr21:
you guys cant possibly think youre accomplishing anything by literally going into game files others dont have access to, then whining until they changed the rules lol.

What do you mean? please explain
Don of LaF

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 10:45:12

Originally posted by myerr21:

You're one of those griefers I always hear about, right?

mrford Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 11:06:26

Originally posted by Requiem:

I do too that was epic LOL

Llaar is a legend.

We had oil transfer and land transfer war chats. It was before SOs, bots, oil destocks, everything.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chevs

Aug 16th 2023, 11:59:11

Congrats on the win TC you made hash en4cer and Gerdler look like severely disabled children this set.

I mean they look like disabled children on AT all the time, but in the game I’m surprised at how bad they are these days.

I suppose tmac kicking their as$ on all servers while on mobile phone while also at the gym picking up chicks finally broke them.

Man they suck , just terrible performances
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Havoc Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 13:16:09

Nice job on the 1st place TC/LaF. Shoutout Pteppic for I think(?) the highest un-aided techer/non-oil jump finish, almost hitting 1bil. Unless anyone can clarify if this finish from 2019 was legit: Ill PS you back (#4) 75,424 $1,206,000,000 HG PScript
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 13:22:10

Congrats TC!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:23:13

Grats TC!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:40:36

Grats TC!
HeadHunter

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 15:52:31

Originally posted by Havoc:
Nice job on the 1st place TC/LaF. Shoutout Pteppic for I think(?) the highest un-aided techer/non-oil jump finish, almost hitting 1bil. Unless anyone can clarify if this finish from 2019 was legit: Ill PS you back (#4) 75,424 $1,206,000,000 HG PScript

Thank you! It was all the SOL reps for the suisides that made the difference.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 18:21:14

Originally posted by Chevs:
Congrats on the win TC you made hash en4cer and Gerdler look like severely disabled children this set.

I mean they look like disabled children on AT all the time, but in the game I’m surprised at how bad they are these days.

I suppose tmac kicking their as$ on all servers while on mobile phone while also at the gym picking up chicks finally broke them.

The only thing I read, here. tmac owns.

I mean, I guess the win by TC was ok. 2nd highest nw of all time is good. I bet with a few new recruits from reddit and some reunion set emails you might be able to get the 50 people needed to beat our 5.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2023, 7:50:06

Originally posted by ZEN:

I mean, I guess the win by TC was ok. 2nd highest nw of all time is good. I bet with a few new recruits from reddit and some reunion set emails you might be able to get the 50 people needed to beat our 5.
Do I sense a small hint of bitterness?

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2023, 7:56:28

We can easily beat you if it's even field but you guys are always too afraid.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2023, 12:18:38

I'm not sure that statement is accurate.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2023, 12:20:37

But it doesn't matter, guys. We have clan GDI. We are all safe.

Zen has high T, and he cannot contain himself.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 17th 2023, 13:32:07

All bots should join GDI

Aug 17th 2023, 21:30:56

Chances are you'll see more than 5 LaF t10s Zen, you'll need more people. I'm hoping for 6-8. I'll probably throw up the top unaided county again and push the math efficiency even a little bit further.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 17th 2023, 21:56:18

any nw record or top nw country from last reset on is in a different category with a * next to it. the ability to run a 0 mil country with no risk for free changes the game completely.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Aug 17th 2023, 22:01:22

Originally posted by mdevol:
any nw record or top nw country from last reset on is in a different category with a * next to it. the ability to run a 0 mil country with no risk for free changes the game completely.

"No risk" is just the improved way of saying "lucky" in prior years. Now everyone gets to be lucky if they want. More fun, better game. Level playing field, more skill based. All hands down improvements.

Top countries always ignored MMRs and ran close to zero def for 20+ years now. My two previous wins were zero def all set. One before that was based on farming MD.

JamesBond007 Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 1:11:39

Congrats TC

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 2:47:02

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black.”

wasn't me...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 3:05:33

We can easily beat you if it's even field but you guys are always too afraid.

I mean, so far so good eh? We've netted twice now and hold the record. You've netted how many times? What you do for life, we do as a hobby. The best part is, we actually don't care that much.

Auk Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 3:11:37

Nice finish. :)
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Auk Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 3:11:41

Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 7:50:54

We all know, that players from several alliances Bombed Structures on the entire LaF alliance, repeatedly until Qzjul removed that as an option, so it's a huge victory for us when one of our players won a top spot due to players from our battered alliance pulling together to take the top spot. That's what alliances are for..