Verified:

Jul 27th 2023, 19:55:28

I don't think it's griefing if your intent is to finish higher than your opponent. This game has two aspects. Your ability to stock and war. If you can only do one of the two then you should have no business finishing in the top spots.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 27th 2023, 21:10:44

Ok, so it's fine for me to land grab netters like Tmac who have no defense?

Cause I'm pretty sure your whole crew is saying the opposite.

HYPOCRISY. Ya'll are all hypocrites!!!

Jul 27th 2023, 22:07:56

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Everyone has different views. My crew would lg low def netters.

Buch Game profile

Jul 27th 2023, 22:18:44

Maybe.... you just shouldn't have died..... problem solved. Not their fault you sucknat this game.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 27th 2023, 22:58:11

Cool. So it's all good if I hit tmac again? Everyone thinks that's totally fair, on the up and up, and is no reason for anyone else to retaliate but him, right?

Yea... didn't think so, freaking liars.

HYPOCRISY.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2023, 23:26:47

Sorry tmac is in clan gdi 🤣

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 0:13:04

Haha - fair. I guess it is a good thing to have clan GDI afterall, eh?

AndrewMose Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 0:55:00

[quote poster=ツ; 52020; 1017189]I don't think it's griefing if your intent is to finish higher than your opponent. [/quote]

I like this criteria. If you landgrab a netter once they may just retal and get the land back. But if you do something knowing full well the only result will be a kill run, then your intentions aren't to improve your own finish but to lower someone else's. Tmac has been top fed plenty of times on many servers and typically just retals. I don't think he's playing alliance this set though.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 1:08:46

[quote poster=ツ; 52020; 1017189]I don't think it's griefing if your intent is to finish higher than your opponent. This game has two aspects. Your ability to stock and war. If you can only do one of the two then you should have no business finishing in the top spots. [/quote]

That's not an unfair argument. Sorry Ukraine, but if you can't defend it, was it ever really yours?

I work beside a cf bases and they drive their military vehicles to my store to buy coolant and oil.

Canada doesn't have artillery shells, if any non nato country was interested. We have mines you can just come and take.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 1:10:17

I don't think it matters anymore at this point, Andrew. Clan GDI and all.

The only thing left to figure out is whether or not Mercs/SoF/SoL are justified in their hatred toward clan GDI, when it was clearly put in place because they are griefers are made it a necessity in this game, as is evidence by what they've done to me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 1:22:00

You'd do better if you didn't generalize so much. You ought to consider the fact that 3 tags didn't kill you. Only one did.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 1:24:05

Bhole what sol did wasn’t griefing though. They didn’t even know it was you.

Not everyone is out to get you. Last set, that was me in teams that messaged you and asked about your wellbeing. Some of us were curious if you needed help.

I hope you have a great weekend

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 1:39:37

Bhole sounds like we all did, 25 years ago, when we were children.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 2:09:23

Not gonna lie, I sound that way after a half dozen whiskeys sometimes still.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 2:11:30

If I come to Philly do I get free drinks :D

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:13:15

Originally posted by mrford:

Oh dang, you got me with that one! So clever Mr. Ford. I better watch out for you!

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:16:23

Indiscriminately kill countries based off of potential to inflict harm?

Somebody scoffed at the idea of ab'ing all the bots.. I ask why not?

They can't glan gdi the bots without declaring it laf farms bots 2023 but then they'd need a new home page.

I dont care about 1a. I'm more here to watch it end. Haven't seen galleri so maybe tupac will return

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:17:48

https://youtu.be/OchyYnlHTdo

See yall in three years

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 2:18:44

Honestly if any earther was in one of the bars I manage, I'd buy em a round. That's probably a dice roll for some folks tho whether or not it's a Loughner showing up.

I trust about half of you not to bring an assault rifle and murder my patrons tho. And Req, I think you're in that category. For sure I'd get you a drink or 3 haha.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:23:23

If im ever in the land of old man Penn my phone call aint to a lawyer, its to my bar keep.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:24:50

D im pretty sure after my 5th 4 fingers of canadian club I'd be invited to leave.. the state lol

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:26:27

Originally posted by braden:

They can't glan gdi the bots without declaring it laf farms bots 2023 but then they'd need a new home page.

I dont care about 1a. I'm more here to watch it end. Haven't seen galleri so maybe tupac will return

Sounds like a griefer to me! At least ya'll are finally admitting it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 2:30:29

We _don't_ claim braden! He is a wild man :D

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:39:49

Oh dang, you got me with that one! So clever Mr. Ford. I better watch out for you!

Statment of facts isn't a gotcha. Your butthurt gives of teenager vibes kid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:42:45

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Honestly if any earther was in one of the bars I manage, I'd buy em a round. That's probably a dice roll for some folks tho whether or not it's a Loughner showing up.

I trust about half of you not to bring an assault rifle and murder my patrons tho. And Req, I think you're in that category. For sure I'd get you a drink or 3 haha.

BH probably doesn't even know that the moron that shot the congresswoman Gifford was a Earth player. And the fluffstorm is media trolls that invaded the forums and IRC.

I was quoted on a buzzfeed type article tho, so I'm pretty much famous.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 2:54:51

Originally posted by braden:

Sounds like a griefer to me! At least ya'll are finally admitting it.

Pray tell, with whom am I admitting what?
I'm here for 19 more days.
https://youtu.be/3HMRLEceXMM maybe fewer when galleri bans me

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 2:58:38

I try to make at least 4 Loughner jokes/references per year to make sure the FBI stays here. I'm hoping it keeps me safe from the radicals lol.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 3:00:11

Weedylar accepts everybody. Unless they don't like me, then we double accept them.

Eww.. who makes enemies with a one man tag? Acci I am not :(

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 3:02:04

I try to make at least 4 Loughner jokes/references per year to make sure the FBI stays here. I'm hoping it keeps me safe from the radicals lol.

I'm a member of diagolon so don't worry the rcmp knows ee very well.

\\\

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 3:04:46

Getafix is already cutting trees to make a conoe to separate himself from me

Hey qz and chump Berta way? Go protest for the Coutts 4 \\\\

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 3:06:29

Dude as a half jew my government called me a neo nazi far right accelerationist.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 3:07:51

Because I didn't want to coward behind a mask that wouldn't help me from a rain drop.

Doug Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 6:38:02

Braden who aren’t you?
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 10:16:37

I'm not doug. Does that help?

(I'm guessing the question was more who am I.. nobody of consequence, don't worry)

And may I ask who you aren't?

Edited By: braden on Jul 28th 2023, 10:20:14
See Original Post

BigP Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 12:03:55

BH probably doesn't even know that the moron that shot the congresswoman Gifford was a Earth player. And the fluffstorm is media trolls that invaded the forums and IRC.

I was quoted on a buzzfeed type article tho, so I'm pretty much famous.

I never knew about that earther. I just googled
- SoF

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 12:39:16

He missed the astronaut

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 13:07:58

BH, similar to team, war groups often remove solo tags who look like they could be griefers. Maybe that calculus changes some with clan GDI (if they even keep playing, it's heavy handed) but there is a long history of solo players who say they're not a threat and then buy up and do damage to a number of clans. Given all that Shweezy shared, people are telling you that it was a pretty clean target. Mistakes happen and maybe it should've been a watchlist (something many alliances do) but it's not griefing and it wasn't even targeting you. It seems like you're purposefully being obtuse about this for some reason.

In general, if you want to play solo on the alliance server, it's helpful if you have a history of not griefing and use a known name to identify yourself from set to set so people know to leave you be. Clan GDI may help with that some now, but there are no guarantees because it seems like declare war works again with the spy op changes.

Doug Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 13:36:36

This is getting fluffing exhausting. For the love of God, can somebody explain to me what the fluffing point of all this is I mean I’m all for good debate and healthy debate but what is the fluff the point the point the point of all of this? What the fluff we accomplish in here I mean seriously what the fluff are we accomplishing?!

Edited By: Doug on Jul 28th 2023, 13:39:40
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 13:49:36

Since when has AT been about accomplishing anything?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2023, 16:20:46

I was going to make a comment about callypgian and the math posts, but I think that was actually on GT forever ago (e.g. I thought there were some instructive discussions but it doesn't really bolster anything about AT which has been purposefully for fluffery since the get go).

Doug Game profile

Jul 28th 2023, 18:22:22

I’m done.
Paradigm VP/Senator