Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2023, 15:41:16

Sui, we missed you in the battlefield, but we sent you a few soulless countries for your pleasure.

We'll see you in 72hrs.

Catch me on ir c

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2023, 16:53:10

Sucks to see sui gone, he was an essential part of the game and community. Sui was the fluffin man.

Superfly, I don’t agree with his playstyle but he was also an essential part of the game. It’s nice to see a diverse group rally behind him when he was griefed/bullied 6-1 by pussies hiding behind clan GDI.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 23rd 2023, 17:57:42

Originally posted by Coalie:

Superfly, I don’t agree with his playstyle but he was also an essential part of the game. It’s nice to see a diverse group rally behind him when he was griefed/bullied 6-1 by pussies hiding behind clan GDI.

Love me or hate me; I am the GOAT of Earth. I never cared to farm bots like a soulless noob to achieve a single huge NW record but I did manage to grab most of the commutative records on the all time GOAT list.
I also managed to build great reputation with my style of play that made players either avoid me completely when I used the I R WoG SuperFly country name or it invited them to hit me if they felt like getting an ass whopping.

To all of you who came to my aid and destroyed my attackers I thank you for your friendship and for having my back against the Evil Empire of LaF.

May you all have a great rest of the round, an excellent summer and above all a great rest of 2023 in real life and away from the game and its drama.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 23rd 2023, 19:07:29

Superfly - If you have to call yourself the GOAT, you're not the GOAT. And the GOAT wouldn't have anywhere near the troubles with a noob like me that you had. I seem to remember last time you f'd with me on primary, by tthe end of the set, you were begging me to leave you alone.

mrford Game profile

Jul 23rd 2023, 21:18:42

There is BH, making everything about him.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 23rd 2023, 21:33:17

Originally posted by mrford:
There is BH, making everything about him.

How else am I going to ensure you all want to buy posters of me? Now that Sui has run away, I gotta find a new demographic to make money off of.

Buch Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 0:06:01

No one like ls you butt hole.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 0:13:28

Originally posted by Buch:

Wow. I am 100% impressed with that insult. It was so... deep. Such good wordplay, so clever.

"No one likes you!"

ahahahahahahahah - ok. Cool story bro.

major Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 1:30:44

WOW, Blackhole, you like live on the forums. good job man. maybe get a girlfriend or something, at this point, even one of those blow dolls could help you.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 2:18:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by Buch:

Wow. I am 100% impressed with that insult. It was so... deep. Such good wordplay, so clever.

"No one likes you!"

ahahahahahahahah - ok. Cool story bro.

My Favorite no one likes BH story was when he was helping LaF fight the coalition on the first set that he inserted himself and his team into the LaF side and LaF wouldn’t let him in their war room cuz they didn’t like him. Literally used him, abused him and kicked him to the curb.

So sad :(

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2023, 4:36:55

Lol superfly that's old news. But I will say that it was dissapointing to see LAF didn't include Milk and the Resist guys in their victory video though. The only reason why LAF won that one set (out of three) was because Milk and the Resist guys helped them.

Milk and the Resist guys played the game and didn't ask for developers or mods to protect them. In my opinion, they are a superior group to LAF because of that. You don't have to rag on Milk and the Resist guys anymore bro, they're good dudes.

Milk, if you see this keep up the good work bro. You know where to find us if you need to keep in touch.

Lord Milk Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 4:51:52

I will say its surprising to see so much support from the guys i used to log in daily in hopes of killing theres some cool people in this game that said i miss the wartime lol when is it gonna crack off!!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 5:14:02

Originally posted by Coalie:
You don't have to rag on Milk and the Resist guys anymore bro, they're good dudes.

Milk, if you see this keep up the good work bro. You know where to find us if you need to keep in touch.

I only rag on BH. Pastor Milk and his flock the light are all top notch dudes!

Like I have said many a times before. Milk is what BH aspired to be but he couldn’t reach Milks greatness of a player and leader.

Milk > Black Hole

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 24th 2023, 10:19:43

100% agree, Superfly.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2023, 13:33:59

Just go buy a poster Superfly.