Verified:

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

May 12th 2023, 15:14:55

For the suggestion box... If a buyer places a standing order, and a seller sells for the price but the player doesn't have the money to buy at the time, then the standing order should be canceled.

I've had several tech standing orders that I tried to sell too, only to have the buyer with no money. I go to the market and the standing order is still standing and my tech going to the standard market. It gets sold either way and I make my money...sometimes in smaller increments, but if there is a standing order $10 higher than the one waiting with no money, it never gets the chance to be fulfilled because the schmuck with no money is still standing at the front of the line. And i think can lead to some gamesmanship of the market to keep prices artificially low.

-MrRedManbhs

NTL Game profile

May 12th 2023, 15:23:07

Whenever I run out of cash it will cancel my remaining order.

myerr21 Game profile

May 12th 2023, 18:44:18

it does for sure cancel the order upon non payment
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

May 12th 2023, 19:20:28

I stand corrected then.

Thank you for the clarification. This thread can be closed. :-)
-MrRedManbhs

Tmac Game profile

May 13th 2023, 4:08:51

It's first come, first serve. If your SO is next in line and goods hit at or under it will buy up your whole order unless you run out of money then the next in line goes. Unfortunately if you're in front of the line and a very small batch hits the market that doesn't fill your order you move to the back of the line =(