Verified:

Marc

May 4th 2023, 8:05:02

Dear all,

Quick note to say that GARGLE has declared itself victorious in the Good Guys vs Bad Guys one-sided bum spanking that I even took a holiday during and came back to find it pretty much over. Well done us. Bad luck bad guys. And with time left over to net. Or go inactive.

If anyone else is feeling froggy, feel free to jump soon. Otherwise, the following clans will have their statuses changed as per below effective yesterday:

+ iLaf --- Ate fluff
+ RESIST --- Ate fluff

"But Marc, GARGLE didn't even do anything this set. How can you gloat?"

Three reasons:

1. Butter, sugar, flour and vanilla essence. Bang it in a bowl and mix (butter and sugar first, then the other fluff), dump onto a tray and bake in an oven till they're cooked. Boom! Cookies.
2. Similarly: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, starch, epsom salts, essential oils and food colouring. Mix all dry (except citric acid), then all wet together. Then add the citric. Voila! Bath bomb.
3. https://pasteboard.co/k0fCfD2znsrV.png

I don't know how many days are left in the set and, frankly, I don't care. GARGLE should never have seen the end of this war and yet here we are.

#CSO

Love,

Marc
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2023, 8:18:56

Your bath bomb got deleted for a content violation.

Marc

May 4th 2023, 11:27:19

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Your bath bomb got deleted for a content violation.

That was actually a hookers bum sitting on her feet with the words "GARGLE LUVS U".
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B