Apr 29th 2023, 10:55:10

TL:DR

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 11:54:12

Die Mob

mdevol Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 11:55:24

BlackHole houses cheaters in his clan. Bad guy.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Steeps Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:09:01

I'm a bad girl

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:12:08

Originally posted by mdevol:
BlackHole houses cheaters in his clan. Bad guy.

For all we know BH is the cheater as they had deleations in allaince and teams last round. When you ask BH about those purples he avoids the question as if it’s personal so seems like he might be the purple bad guy lol

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:18:30

Superfly, I'll answer you directly. I have 5 multis. Suck it.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:23:21

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Cool, mods do your thing!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:45:58

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Cool, mods do your thing!

Take my deal or stfu

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 13:58:22

Symba is my daddy (#485)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 14:07:25

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Symba is my daddy (#485)

He didn’t like his new name and deleted lol

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 14:22:49

Sure did! Can't let a lie live like that.

Shame on the mods for changing 'symba is my b!tch'.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 29th 2023, 14:26:31

Shame it wasn't me. I am on a Old town road kick

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 29th 2023, 16:44:43

Sure did! Can't let a lie live like that.

Shame on the mods for changing 'symba is my b!tch'.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Captain Control Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 18:31:49

Welcome back! Some of us have missed you more then others.

I expect a 2 page story post tonight for entertainment purposes.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

elvesrus

Apr 29th 2023, 18:33:48

I prefer to be the ugly
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Link Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 19:15:59

Good.. Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2023, 19:17:01

Originally posted by Link:

Same. lets share gun pics

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 20:48:41

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by Link:

Same. lets share gun pics

Is that code for your penis, or do you really go around showing off your guns to strangers on the internet?

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 20:52:51

Once upon a time, there was a Milkman who prided himself on his timely deliveries and friendly demeanor. He was loved by all his customers, except for one: the always crying villain named Superfly.

Superfly was a peculiar character. He always wore a bright green cape and goggles that made it impossible to see his eyes. He cried profusely and spoke in broken English, claiming that he was misunderstood and simply looking for a friend.

The Milkman didn't believe a word of it. Every time Superfly committed a crime, he would blame it on bad translations or faulty equipment. His explanations were always off-topic and hardly made sense.

One day, Superfly stole a shipment of milk from the Milkman's truck, and the Milkman had had enough.

He chased Superfly through the streets of the city, their voices echoing through the alleys as Superfly cried and spouted off about Cabo.

But the Milkman was clever. He had learned Superfly's weaknesses and knew how to exploit them.

He whispered a faulty translation of a Spanish phrase in Superfly's ears, causing him to stumble and fall.

The Milkman quickly sprang into action, tackling Superfly to the ground and securing him with a pair of handcuffs.

Superfly wailed and cried as he was taken away, but the Milkman was victorious at last.

From that day forward, Superfly was known as the crying villain who could not defeat the Milkman, thanks to his bad translations and nonsensical explanations. And Cabo remained a mystery, forever linked to Superfly's strange and incomprehensible ramblings.
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:00:27

Once upon a time, in the city of Metroville, there were two superheroes named Milkman and Blackhole. They were famous in the entire city for their bravery and unique crime-fighting abilities. One day, they got a distress call from Commissioner Ludo about an evil plan that was brewing in the city. The always crying villain Superfly, along with his accomplices Coalie the dong shaped gun and Captain Control the backstabbing liar, were planning to take over the city.

Milkman and Blackhole immediately swung into action, determined to stop the evil trio from their nefarious plan. As they reached the villain's hideout, they saw Superfly crying his eyes out, Coalie the gun-shaped like a dong and Captain Control sneering in the corner. They didn't waste any time and began their assault.

Milkman sprayed milk all over Superfly, hoping to calm him down, while Blackhole ran towards Coalie, dodging bullets and taking down the henchmen along the way. With his immense strength, he grabbed hold of Coalie and crushed him into tiny pieces. Meanwhile, Milkman was still struggling with Superfly, who had started to cry louder than ever before.

Captain Control was taking advantage of the situation, quietly putting out traps for both Milkman and Blackhole. However, his deceptive plan didn't work for long, as Milkman and Blackhole worked together to create a diversion, deceiving Captain Control and exposing his dirty tricks.

With Coalie and Captain Control defeated, Milkman used his power of persuasion to stop Superfly's crying and convinced him to turn towards a better path. The city of Metroville was saved, and Milkman and Blackhole were hailed as heroes yet again.

The trio of Superfly, Coalie, and Captain Control was finally behind bars, and Milkman and Blackhole had made Metroville a safer place once again. They promised to remain vigilant against all the threats that may arise, and their superhero addiction continued to protect and serve the city until their last breath.
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 21:56:19

You know what’s awesome? despite all your propaganda and cleaver stories the fact of the matter is that the super hero’s of resist keep being deleted and their countries get new names and their posts are deleted time and time again.

Why you might ask?

Cuz they can’t follow the rules. They are always cheating and breaking the game guidelines…..

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 22:09:36

ways to stop incessant crying
1. Address the source of the tears: Determine why you or the person crying is upset.
2. Take deep breaths: Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
3. Drink water: Staying hydrated can help calm emotions.
4. Distract yourself: Watch a funny video or listen to calming music.
5. Talk to someone: Share your feelings and seek comfort from a friend or loved one.
6. Get some fresh air: Take a walk or sit outside to get some natural sunlight.
7. Practice mindfulness: Focus on the present moment and observe your thoughts and emotions without judgment.
8. Write in a journal: Express your feelings on paper to help process and release them.
9. Practice self-care: Take a warm bath, do some yoga or meditate to relax.
10. Use essential oils: Certain scents like lavender can help calm emotions.
11. Use a cold compress: Apply a cool cloth or ice pack on the forehead or eyes to reduce inflammation and calm emotions.
12. Exercise: Burning off energy through physical activity can help release pent-up emotions.
13. Seek professional help: If the crying is persistent and interfering with daily life, seek therapy or counseling.
14. Watch a funny movie: Laughing can help release tension and reduce stress.
15. Hug a loved one or pet: Physical touch can release oxytocin, which can help calm emotions.
16. Practice gratitude: Focus on the positive aspects of life and express gratitude for them.
17. Use positive affirmations: Repeat positive self-talk to help shift out of negative thought patterns.
18. Eat a healthy meal: Nourishing your body with healthy foods can help regulate emotions.
19. Avoid alcohol and drugs: These substances can heighten emotions and exacerbate crying.
20. Accept and validate emotions: Acknowledge that it's okay to cry and validate that emotions are valid and important.
21. Set boundaries: Recognize when you need to pause or step away from a situation that is causing excessive emotions.
22. Seek comfort from religious or spiritual practices: Connect with a higher power or community for comfort and support.
23. Use humor: Try to find humor in a difficult situation to help lighten the mood.
24. Get enough sleep: Proper sleep can help regulate mood and emotions.
25. Seek support from a support group: Connect with others who are going through similar experiences for encouragement and support.
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 22:20:25

Hi Milk,

I think you and your buddy would benefit from giving this a quick read:

https://m.earthempires.com/rules

Ways to not get deleted or your country names edited. Very informative stuff

Dutchy Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 22:37:25

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
ways to stop incessant crying
1. Address the source of the tears: Determine why you or the person crying is upset.
2. Take deep breaths: Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
3. Drink water: Staying hydrated can help calm emotions.
4. Distract yourself: Watch a funny video or listen to calming music.
5. Talk to someone: Share your feelings and seek comfort from a friend or loved one.
6. Get some fresh air: Take a walk or sit outside to get some natural sunlight.
7. Practice mindfulness: Focus on the present moment and observe your thoughts and emotions without judgment.
8. Write in a journal: Express your feelings on paper to help process and release them.
9. Practice self-care: Take a warm bath, do some yoga or meditate to relax.
10. Use essential oils: Certain scents like lavender can help calm emotions.
11. Use a cold compress: Apply a cool cloth or ice pack on the forehead or eyes to reduce inflammation and calm emotions.
12. Exercise: Burning off energy through physical activity can help release pent-up emotions.
13. Seek professional help: If the crying is persistent and interfering with daily life, seek therapy or counseling.
14. Watch a funny movie: Laughing can help release tension and reduce stress.
15. Hug a loved one or pet: Physical touch can release oxytocin, which can help calm emotions.
16. Practice gratitude: Focus on the positive aspects of life and express gratitude for them.
17. Use positive affirmations: Repeat positive self-talk to help shift out of negative thought patterns.
18. Eat a healthy meal: Nourishing your body with healthy foods can help regulate emotions.
19. Avoid alcohol and drugs: These substances can heighten emotions and exacerbate crying.
20. Accept and validate emotions: Acknowledge that it's okay to cry and validate that emotions are valid and important.
21. Set boundaries: Recognize when you need to pause or step away from a situation that is causing excessive emotions.
22. Seek comfort from religious or spiritual practices: Connect with a higher power or community for comfort and support.
23. Use humor: Try to find humor in a difficult situation to help lighten the mood.
24. Get enough sleep: Proper sleep can help regulate mood and emotions.
25. Seek support from a support group: Connect with others who are going through similar experiences for encouragement and support.

Tldr

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:11:53

Hi Milk,

Hey Superfly. I read the rules. Thank you for that information. Please feel free to report me as often as you would like. We will see what happens. Cheers!

Captain Control Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 0:50:56

Wait a second, since when am I a backstabbing liar?
Thats slanderous. Your new name shall be Sour Milk.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 2:10:02

Originally posted by Captain Control:

Lol spoiled hole milk!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 30th 2023, 2:10:54

Hi Milk,

Hey Superfly. I read the rules. Thank you for that information. Please feel free to report me as often as you would like. We will see what happens. Cheers!

You betcha partner and you are welcome for that name change that caused you to self delete even though it was not me who reported u lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2023, 2:12:45

Originally posted by Captain Control:

Just pasteurize it and call it a day.

Joe

Apr 30th 2023, 16:52:14

This game did have a villian at one point, it was RD

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2023, 17:24:45

Originally posted by Joe:
This game did have a villian at one point, it was RD

That’s fLAFing funny as hell.