Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:27:41

Being that we have established that the community likes and supports these threads, the president set here:

https://www.earthempires.com/...mina-6-51673?t=1679085488

-------

After many people have been deleted and such from the Tournament servers for team play, I thought it would be good to share an example of such actions that are OK given the non-deletion of opponents who team up against one player.

Over a week ago, I attacked #5 once and sent a nice in-game message that it was just a land grab and how sorry I was for it.

I then proceeded to farm #7 because he is a terrible rainbow player (I thought we were OK to farm the weak, just not top players). After several days of my conquest of his lands, #5 AND #7 both hit me (within an hour of eachother) with missiles, spy ops, and land grabs. They want to play 2 vs. 1 here.

If there is a situation in the future, I expect it to be handled the same way. If anyone attacks anyone in the set, even just once, they can team up on them because they made one land grab.

Now #5 and #7 message me on discord and call me a loser because they get to double-team tea bag me with no hope for survival as I was a peaceful Theo Casher.

In the coming sets, I will refer to this reminder of acceptable gameplay on the Tournament servers.

NitelL Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:30:36

I don't really understand - why were they reinstated?

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:58:17

Wow, that's rough. Tourny seems to have alot of greifing.

Is there a Tournament news room?
I checked IRC, couldn't find one.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

Tmac Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 2:03:37

You peacefully farmed someone? Come on man, lol.

Tbf, the line has to be drawn somewhere. It sounds like the line is 1 hit. I actually avoided hitting someone that has double tapped me and done several harmful ops because I wasn't sure where the line was and rocky already told everyone he was going to war him because he was farmed. I'm glad I know where the line is now.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 2:06:20

Like I said I expect it to be handled the same way going forward and this thread serves as accountability for that and a reminder to me :)

Edited By: Requiem on Mar 22nd 2023, 2:09:00

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 3:20:53

The line has always been one hit = potential war

It is a war game after all

If the most fun operations of war and spying are not to be used they wouldn’t have been included in the menu options

Tmac Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 4:19:12

I meant the line where you get deleted for possible collusion. It's not crazy to think someone checked the news and jumped in.

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 13:27:52

Oh I see

Yes I think sometimes the powers inside the game can be a little trigger happy with the delete button

neversilence

Mar 22nd 2023, 15:18:51

Really unless there is in game communication in relation to the act, or other direct evidence such as screen shots from other sources - or the player(s) in question have presented a pattern with such activity; I would have to lean on the side of the possibility they search the news often.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 18:41:54

No game news provided, disappointed!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 20:37:28

I could but the situation is described above. Also you cannot see the news from an entire set in the news search in game.

I'm just glad to know when we can team play on this server.

Uncle James Game profile

Apr 1st 2023, 19:40:09

Peaceably farmed. What kinda of bull is that. You grabbed number 7 he dumped some missiles on you to let you know he did not approve of that land grab and to go away. Then you hit number 5 with some land grabs and then go back and hit number 7 again. So then you cry like a baby when both countries get pissed at being QUAD tapped after 5 dumps everything on you and then 7 logs in and sees you in his news again and land grabs you 5 times in a row. And all this activity is at different times of the day. But directed at you for being a fluff. THAT IS NOT A REASON TO BE DELETED

That is called letting you know that both of us are displeased with your behavior. As for the two countries knowing each other they dont. They just happened to be attacked by the fluff at the same time.

Yes REQUIEM YOUR ARE THE fluff HERE. An I do not have DISCORD so you a re a liar also. AND YOU DID NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE IN GAME EITHER TWO LIES YOU LAND GRABBED ME 4 DAYS IN A ROW AND SPY ATTACKED ALL MY MISSILES SO I COULD NOT DUMP MORE ON YOU.

Do not delete this until everyone can read it> Especially you know who^

Edited By: Uncle James on Apr 1st 2023, 19:45:51

Captain Control Game profile

Apr 1st 2023, 19:45:07

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺