Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 16:05:18

Yeah honestly it seems like this was handled properly to me. That's one guys opinion. People who exploit or cheat should get punished, and those that were wronged should get righted. That being said, whenever someone cheated or the game went down and I was killed as a result, I never got this treatment. Perhaps it's usually because generally only a mod is involved and not papa QZ himself who tends to be way nicer about that stuff than like Prime telling me to eat dirt and f off. There's just no precedent for a country being reinstated because of cheating at all, however, I like the idea and hope going forward, people do get reinstated for even things like ratski and his neighbor getting purple for colluding to kill you on a solo, or macdaddy making multies to kill, etc. Anytime someone cheats to ruin you, you should be reinstated. We've all said that for a long time and this only proves it's possible, and frankly not even hard to do to get his whole market back even if it sold????

Is it possible to guarantee the next time someone cheats to kill me, that I'll get the same treatment? Because honestly I think it would be good for the game...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 16th 2023, 16:11:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit