Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 20:41:56

Just want to address that what I am putting to the test is the strike first before they attack or are attacked by anyone else portion that I have been missing as my war strategy.

Everyone already knows that you and I aren’t forum friends and that you are biased against me as I am to you through our long history of difference of opinions…

Gerdler
Forum Moderator
Jan 15th 2023, 20:05:12
Originally posted by SuperFly:

It’s a tangled mess but I’ll have to put it to the test when I encounter Wilma and Fred, black hole or zachelvania again.

You are planning to take the mods time by testing the limits of the rules in the future. Noted.

This thread failed but at least we got that. For next time.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 20:43:18

Anyways the Locked thread was beneficial as it seems that attacking anyone who has already been attacked or is doing the attacks is a no no as you are interfering in a conflict. Even if the conflict is 2 land grabs….

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 15th 2023, 20:53:54

If that is what you will do, that should not get you deleted.

I don't particularily agree with that action but it should be allowed afaik.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 20:54:02

What are your in game names so I can be sure to hit you first in any server
-MrRedManbhs

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 20:59:55

Originally posted by Mrredmanbhs:

Black hole, Hungry, Zachelvenia, Fred Wilma, I R WoG SuperFly, Burger King or any variation of burger chains and car names are my usual go to names….

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2023, 21:05:16

Black hole, Hungry, Zachelvenia, Fred Wilma, I R WoG SuperFly, Burger King or any variation of burger chains and car names are my usual go to names….

There are two food theme countries in Game C and a water themed one, if they advance to A it'll be very interesting next set LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 21:13:21

There is actually a lot of freshly created countries in game c. Wonder who had friends sign up for tourney cuz it sure as hell wasn’t me

Might be a lot of fireworks and purples next round

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Jan 15th 2023, 22:02:14

Well... I know that isn't true.
-MrRedManbhs