http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 3:53:17

Originally posted by Gmann03:

no
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 19:22:53

wheres my apology?

*pulls down pants and bends over*

'pologize
Your mother is a nice woman

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 22:41:13

Originally posted by kemo:
your a retard dave. i didnt even say anything about sanct being owed an apology. i was talkin about the thread where thomas didnt know you couldnt farm the little people as he did. he opened up to it and imp still bashed him afterwards. double standards ftw i guess

and why would sanct owe the world an apology if we chose to not hit back? did i miss the memo where we needed approval?

ps after all your fluffin of sanct but where is bss this set? just stfu

sorry for no answer sooner but my comp got fried last week anyways

BSS is on Vacation due to over half of us having RL fluff to deal with.
Not quitting the game because we got sand in our vaginas

BSS will be back, you better believe it....what about Sanct?
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

kemo Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 0:05:56

im gettin the feeling my monitor will crap out any day now. bought it for $20 5 years ago.

so bss can take time off for rl but sanct couldnt? what kinda horse fluff double standard is that? im in no way tryin to demean you for puttin life first though

sanct will come back when it comes back. we kinda have a major war in alliance to do that takes priority right now. wanna war us then join sof :P
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 0:13:52

Originally posted by kemo:

so bss can take time off for rl but sanct couldnt? what kinda horse fluff double standard is that? im in no way tryin to demean you for puttin life first though

if you guys quit because of RL, then it would be a double standard

but that wasnt the case, now was it :P
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

kemo Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 1:02:55

spendin time with the family due to holidays aint real life? fluff son i got it all backwards :(
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 1:17:19

oh you mean all the members that jumped ship did that?

you cant use that reasoning for you as you are the only one that actually fought back

kemo Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 1:35:51

no they just wanted to net is why they left. vast majority of sanct didnt even bother doin anything at all = our spending time with family. that can go both ways though buddy. your entire tag decided to stop due to real life?

and i told you before its pointless for 1 person to take on all 150 countries. if they didnt wanna hit back nothin i could do about it
all praised to ra

Murf Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 20:03:58

bit late for apologises u farm the living crap outta my countries, i kill one of the offenders and now you guys are killing my countries. Just aswell i don't play properly lol

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 20:06:12

you run landfarms, you're going to get farmed.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Murf Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 21:17:31

landfarms?

lol wtf are u talking about, i was running all explore countries for my 1a members to practise speedkilling, we already had a conversation about this.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 21:38:32

they weren't running speedkilling practice. they were farming you. we gave you a DNH after that conversation so they could practice, not so that you could be their landfarm.