Verified:

Walding Game profile

May 7th 2010, 12:42:00

See if I remember, you left because Marshall was an idiot :)...along with that dumb @@@@ Morwen.

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 13:01:04

"I would like to point out that while anonymous tip based info may have been provided, the regular mod tools were more than enough to commit these ones to the deletion pile... we didn't need any extra info at that point really =/"

...and boom goes the dynamite

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 13:45:02

Whatever happened to the offer Pang made to Icey about laying the evidence out for all to see?....hmmmmm
ICQ 364553524
msn

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 14:07:38

I imagine it went something like, "please don't ruin my clan".

Dragonlance Game profile

May 8th 2010, 9:44:38

people wouldn't hack your account if you didn't abuse them and blatently cheat.

Thunder Game profile

May 8th 2010, 12:03:16

Or make it easy
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

SolidSnake Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:37:10

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
people wouldn't hack your account if you didn't abuse them and blatently cheat.

maybe true now, but in old earth that would of been wishful thinking ;)

Dragonlance Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:08:01

every person who i know who was hacked in old earth was involved ins omething dodgy.

i was never hacked

i never cheated.

co-incidence?

i don't know.

What i do know is, whilst i don't condone hacking. I think that llaar and his buddies should get the F out of our game and stop ruining it. I also know i don't give a rats about them being hacked because they themselves condone such behaviour through their cheating.

the hackers, and the cheaters, can go and get bent and stop ruining our fun.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:48:32

I was just thinking of the ronnie/fing episode really, but ya i agree, i dont personally care about anyone cheating getting hacked if they are cheating. I mean, most of us have said that NA have been cheating for a long time, its just they only got caught now meh.

I would say the more important question now is what they are going to do now that they've been caught, personally i think whether you like them or not, NA are an asset to the game if purely for just being another large alliance, which there really arnt many of these days. So i'd hope they wouldnt try such a thing again... probably wishful thinking, but its better than the alternative.