Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 8th 2021, 4:45:06

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Little Italy I think changed my name in express. Cool guy wish there more mods like him...he just changed it to "chupa mi dedo gordo" lol pretty funny when I saw it. ..where s my empanadas Galleri I want empanadas.

P.S. that was me that changed your name.

I am going to make Saulito out of some of the pepper seeds that will grow from what KoH sent me.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 5:29:59

Yeah I've had my uncouth names changed a few times lol. Usually the deletes for vulgarity only come on reported ingame lol.

Apparently I interrupted Galleri's DXP weekend with one of my names. I donno DXP is, but there's a country in my history with a name about interrupting her weekend that had a pretty extremely vulgar name.

What is DXP weekend anyways? Sounds kinky...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 7:03:29

Hmmm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 12:18:05

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah I've had my uncouth names changed a few times lol. Usually the deletes for vulgarity only come on reported ingame lol.

Apparently I interrupted Galleri's DXP weekend with one of my names. I donno DXP is, but there's a country in my history with a name about interrupting her weekend that had a pretty extremely vulgar name.

What is DXP weekend anyways? Sounds kinky...

Runescape ..... Double XP weekend.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 14:17:05

Originally posted by galleri:
Little Italy I think changed my name in express. Cool guy wish there more mods like him...he just changed it to "chupa mi dedo gordo" lol pretty funny when I saw it. ..where s my empanadas Galleri I want empanadas.

I am going to make Saulito out of some of the pepper seeds that will grow from what KoH sent me.

Oh I thought it was little italy cause he had created a post about vulgar names shortly after. Thanks though.

KoH owns a farm? Lol

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 15:00:47

Ffa country name controversy is the best

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 15:48:20

Oh I thought it was little italy cause he had created a post about vulgar names shortly after. Thanks though.

KoH owns a farm? Lol

He grows pepper plants hydroponic style. Crossbreeds, saves his seeds to recreate. Sent me some!
There is one that I think maybe I am scared of. A Ghost Reaper he created. So either I will die, my stomach will die, or flames will shoot out my ass like a rocket sending me to space.

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 8th 2021, 16:55:32

KoH owns a farm? Lol

He grows pepper plants hydroponic style. Crossbreeds, saves his seeds to recreate. Sent me some!
There is one that I think maybe I am scared of. A Ghost Reaper he created. So either I will die, my stomach will die, or flames will shoot out my ass like a rocket sending me to space.

Now you gotta make a salsa dip with it and record yourself eating. N then I ll send the video to Marshal 😑.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 9th 2021, 0:18:10

KoH owns a farm? Lol

Now you gotta make a salsa dip with it and record yourself eating. N then I ll send the video to Marshal 😑.

There was a time ee did a beer-chugging contest. KoH did one of the best videos.
I am ignoring your last comment.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2021, 3:50:35

Thanks!

A friend of mine gave me an idea for my apple pie shine I made.....drop a Reaper ghost in a jar and taste it after a few weeks 😝

I'm legit considering it LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 9th 2021, 4:04:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Thanks!

A friend of mine gave me an idea for my apple pie shine I made.....drop a Reaper ghost in a jar and taste it after a few weeks 😝

flames will come out your nose. I am sure of it.
This has to be on vid.
(I am sending you mail tomorrow!)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2021, 4:18:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Thanks!

flames will come out your nose. I am sure of it.
This has to be on vid.
(I am sending you mail tomorrow!)

LOL yeah it'll be cataclysmic hahahaha

Thank you!
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 19:22:19

Do it KoH!! And yes.. video please...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2021, 20:47:28

LOL knowing what to expect from already tasting that pepper I'm already looking forward to this experimental mix, I'm already off the charts in alcohol by volume measurements I took of my shine this past weekend, I truly thought they sent me a broken instrument since I wasn't able to get a reading, then I tested it with couple other alcoholic beverages and it read on the dot with what the bottle stated as their alcoholic volume, turns out my apple pie shine is above what the scale can read (80%). Two different instruments and I still can't get a number, so it'll be interesting to add a Reaper ghost and let is absorb the capsaicin for few weeks 😝

☢️
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 22:23:31

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Do it KoH!! And yes.. video please...

+1

This is KoH johnny Knoxville in ghost pepper shine....

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2021, 11:53:34

Kahuna would make the flames shoot out his butt

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 3:01:44

Reaper Ghost hast been added to a mason jar of Apple Pie Shine, now we wait 3 weeks ☢️
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 12th 2021, 3:12:09

Get life insurance KoH for when you try that. What are you going to call it?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 3:31:40

Get life insurance KoH for when you try that. What are you going to call it?

I'm covered, I've got two policies 😁

I guess I'll figure out a name after I taste it lol
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 6:05:22

KoH walks into his local bar. Bartender says I'll give you $100 if you complete 3 challenges. KoH says sure. Bartender says challenge 1 is you have to drink a jar of your own shine. Challenge 2 is there is a pitbull outside with a toothache you have to remove its tooth. And challenge 3 is theres an old lady upstairs who has never had an orgasm in her life. You have to have sex with her.

Without hesitation KoH downs the jar of shine, shakes off the reapers and heads outside. The people inside hear loid noises and barking, and some screaming, and then all goes silent. People worry KoH has died when he stumbles back into the bar and says "ok, where's the old lady with the toothache"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 6:15:21

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
KoH walks into his local bar. Bartender says I'll give you $100 if you complete 3 challenges. KoH says sure. Bartender says challenge 1 is you have to drink a jar of your own shine. Challenge 2 is there is a pitbull outside with a toothache you have to remove its tooth. And challenge 3 is theres an old lady upstairs who has never had an orgasm in her life. You have to have sex with her.

Without hesitation KoH downs the jar of shine, shakes off the reapers and heads outside. The people inside hear loid noises and barking, and some screaming, and then all goes silent. People worry KoH has died when he stumbles back into the bar and says "ok, where's the old lady with the toothache"

LOL 😂 heard that joke before so I was laughing before even starting to read it.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 6:30:28

I did my best lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 6:33:54

It was nicely delivered 👍
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2021, 8:23:47

Damn Derrick best joke I've heard in a long time.

brujodale Game profile

Feb 23rd 2021, 0:39:07

licks gall and sov

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 21:29:42

So KoH, March 5th are we getting a vid of you with the reaper ghost shine or what?? lol... If its any good i want to try.. Is it legal to ship??

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 1:16:16

Edited By: Jayr on Aug 12th 2021, 22:23:28
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 1:25:55

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
So KoH, March 5th are we getting a vid of you with the reaper ghost shine or what?? lol... If its any good i want to try.. Is it legal to ship??

Yeah I'm looking forward to tasting it with YouTube rolling lol, not sure if it's legal, I know in Oregon I can't buy any liquor online, I guess every state is different in that regard.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2021, 1:27:30

Originally posted by Jayr:

KoH owns a farm? Lol

There was a time ee did a beer-chugging contest. KoH did one of the best videos.
I am ignoring your last comment.
this is bullfluff and u know it...

Yours is gone so mine is better by default 😝
(•_•)