Verified:

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 8:03:03

A note before i start. When I say "all time" I don't mean all the alliances that have ever existed. I will be ranking alliances that are currently in existence based on all time stats including the joltomac and swerve days. also as this was such a time consuming process I will only be ranking those alliances that have over 100 countries.

each clan will be ranked out of fifty; there will be 5 categories worth ten points each. The categories are: longevity, warring capabilities, netting capabilities, leadership skills, and size.

#1) TKO- Score: 43

Longevity Score: 9
TKO have been around for a very long time. Though they were a relatively smaller clan back in the old days of earth they have managed to remain a noteworthy clan size wise for a long time now.

Warring capability score: 6
Although TKO don't war very often, now or in the old days, they have on occasion proved that they can hold their own in a war if needed.

Netting capability score: 10
TKO are easily the best netting alliance in the game at this time, and not only that, they have always been a clan of extremely good netters.

Leadership skills score: 9
Ketchup is on of the best FA guys a clan could have and he has been able to ensure that TKO are able to net 95% of the time and warster also seems to be a wise leader.

Size score: 9
As stated before TKO have been one of the larger clans in most of ee's histry but in the swerve days they were small when compared to the size of some of the other clans back then. but they were still large enough later on in the omac days to recieve high marks in this category.

#2) NBK- Score: 42

Longevity Score: 10
NBK has been around pretty much since the begining of earth we have oficially carried the name NBK since late 99.

Warring capability score: 10
NBK receive top marks in this category because, pound for pound, we are one of the best warring alliances in ffa history.

Netting Capability score: 5
Although NBK has had some extremely good netters like k4f and bruek as members over the years, we have never been known for our netting abilities.

Leadership Skills: 7
This has always been somewhat of a problem for NBK. We do have an excellent core of members and leaders in NBK, and know the politics of the game, but our score is somewhat diminished because we always seem to have problems with activity. not so much now but we used to. also, with such an excellent core of leaders, there tends to be a lot of us. classic case of "too many chiefs, not enough indians".

Size score: 10
NBK has consistently been one of the largest alliances in ee as well as in the old days.

#3) PANLV- Score: 41

Longevity score: 10
PANLV have been around for a very long time, since the earliest days of FFA. They receive full marks in this category.

Warring capability score: 7
PANLV used to be one of the most feared clans in the game and can still kick some butt when they need to, however now they tend to be more of a netting clan.

Netting capability score: 9
As well as being a great war clan in the old days they were also an excellent netting clan and have had some of the best netters in the games history. and they still are one of the best netting clans in ffa.

Leadership skills: 8
Havoc and twain are some great leaders and they know how the game and it's polotics work.

Size: 7
PANLV used to be one of the largest alliances in FFA and still are today, however, they seem to be losing steam on that front in the last couple sets.

#4) IMP- Score: 32

Longevity score: 10
Another one of the clans that has been around since FFA's glory days.

Warring capability score: 7
IMP used to be among the best warring alliances in the game, although lately they have put up some less than stellar war performances.

Netting Capablity score: 4
not much to say here except that I think I can only remember one time that IMP actually netted, and unless I am mistaken they haven't netted once since the start of EE.

Leadership skill score: 5
The leaders that I can remember of IMP have all been relatively good though almost all of them have been lacking in the FA department which is why they reveived such low scores in this category.

Size score: 6
IMP had a huge number of countries in the old ffa though lately they seem to be struggling in this category.

As the rest of the alliances on the list have only been in existence in EE they only receive scores out of 25.

#5) FoCuS- Score 21

Longevity score: 5
although most of the players in focus have been around forever, focus is still technically a new clan. but they still get a decent score as they have been around since the beggining of EE's ffa.

Warring ability score: 5
Pound for pound one of the best warring clans in the game.

Netting capability score: 4
focus can also net with the best of them as they've shown many times.

Leadership skill score: 4
there are some great old time FFA leaders in this clan and they know the politics of this game as well as anyone.

Size score: 3
They seem to go for quality rather than quantity. nuff said.

#6) Semper Fi- Score: 18

Longevity score: 2
Again a lot of old time members but still a new clan even when compared to EE's age.

Warring capability score: 4
The last couple sets they have proved how good of killers they are. It will be intersting to see what they do on this front in the future.

Netting capabilty score: 3
I am really giving them the benifit of the doubt on this score as I know many of their members are excellent netters.

Leadership Skills score: 4
AV and Walding seem to be doing a really good job keeping their members in check and active. I also know that they both know the ins and outs of the game very well.

Size Score: 5
Their size the last couple sets speaks for its' self. It will be interesting to see if they can retain their members in the sets to come.

#7) CC- Score: 16

Longevity score: 4
Since they are actually a result of a merger i took into account the amount of time both doom and sof have been on this server.

Warring capabilty score: 4
they have proved time and again that they are a great war alliance and will probably continue to do so.

Netting capabilty score: 2
Pretty sure they haven't netted once in their history; but I've seen members of sof and doom net before and they could probably do it quite well if they needed to.

Leadership skills score: 3
The leaders in this clan are actually quite good but most seem to be dealing with busy real lifes and their clans leadership, last I heard was mostly on the shoulders of aponic although I don't know if that is still the case.

when doom and sof originally merged they had a pretty large number of members though that seems to be lacking the last couple sets.

#8) Elysium- Score: 15

Longevity score: 2
Don't know what ties they have to the elysium that used to be on the alliance server but they are relativly new to ffa

Warring capability score: 1
they've been run off the server a couple times because of their inabilty or unwilingness to fight, their score reflects that.

Netting capability score: 5
They've put up some very nice netting numbers the last couple sets.

Leadership skills score: 3
The only one I know is thomas and I don't even know if he is still leading there but if he is he is a decent leader though as I've said before he can't seem to handle his alliance properly when FSd.

They have been around 200 countries the last couple sets hopefully they can continue to grow.

Honorable mentions.

ESD: though they have always been a fairly small clan they have some really good netters there

XI: There is an excellent group of earthers in this clan, mostly the remnants of BSS. very good people and very good killers. *throws m&m's at bmb*

now that i am done these stats i already realize there are a few things i coould have done differently i.e. more categories and also spliting the score for each category into an e2025 score and an ee score; because it was hard to rank in some categories due to diffenrences in the game dynamics of the old earth compared to ee.

but there you have it. feel free to flame away.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 8:17:47

You gave IMP a higher warring score than TKO? And you gave IMP a 4 for netting? I don't think IMP has ever even topped 10m anw, hows that enough to get a 4?

You said that Focus can "net with the best of them as they've shown many times" when they've never topped 50m anw? Focus is a warring alliance, they don't pretend to be able to netgain with the best of them. You've got a higher opinion of their netting abilities than they themselves do.

Interesting how NBK gets top notch warring scores, but SemperFi doesn't. I guess losing to them two sets in a row still isn't enough to at least put them as equal to NBK in warring?

Celeborn Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 8:29:21

every ranking ever made has a personal bias built in

this one is no different
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:14:40

lol learn to read rockman you idiot. all time stats. semper aren't even a blip on the radar of FFA yet. go fluff and cry elsewhere about it because everyone knows its true.

Desperado Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:14:51

a touch unbalanced in my belief there sauron, i was debating on saying biased because of the lopsidedness in scoring, but for the most par, i guess if you are ranking everything from all the way from 1999 it may fit.

I kind of wonder what the scoring would be if you did it from when EE started however.

btw, CC is the byproduct of AODT if i remember correctly

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:17:08

yes i guess that's true. DOOM and sof merged to form cc and doom was mostly aodt members.

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:22:01

XI is rated too high.

Seriously though, IMP is no way the 4th best clan in EE history. I don't care if they have been around for 12 years, they suck right now and are probably the worst clan in FFA.

Edited By: Mars UP on Oct 31st 2011, 9:26:17
See Original Post

ZIP Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 10:25:22

no thomas is not in elysium.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 10:26:15

oh and i do like how you give a score in each field - more troll food !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 15:21:45

Yeah Zip that was kinda the point:P

This is the first one of these I've done and I tried to remain as objective as possible in doing it. If I ever do another one I will prolly make it so that the history of EE carries more weight than e2025

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Oct 31st 2011, 16:34:05
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 15:33:29

you gave TKO a better waring ability score than most of the war clans on this server?

wtf?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Havoc Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 15:41:34

Also gave TKO a better netting capability than PAN when PAN's beat them for ANW the last couple sets?:p

Also Juusto has largely been at the heart of PANLV's longevity, twain doesn't do much and I just whine on FFAT.:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Asing Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:29:53

by Warring capability, does it mean "killing restarts" ? :P
SoL
CC

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:31:57

Sauron - I know its all time, you idiot, but you'd think the fact that NBK got beaten in war twice in a row might disqualify them from having the best possible warring score, or the fact that TKO got beat in ANW twice in a row might disqualify them from the best possible netting score.

Your problem is that you aren't letting facts get in the way of your biased opinions.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:44:58

Originally posted by Rockman:
Sauron - I know its all time, you idiot, but you'd think the fact that NBK got beaten in war twice in a row might disqualify them from having the best possible warring score, or the fact that TKO got beat in ANW twice in a row might disqualify them from the best possible netting score.

Your problem is that you aren't letting facts get in the way of your biased opinions.

And your problem is you are a moron and can't get over your hard on for NBK. Everyone with half a brain would concede that NBK deserves top marks in warring. It's a shame you can't trade some of that winning personality of yours for some real intelligence there rockman. At least then you might have something relevant to add to the topic.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:50:58

And yes tko got top marks in netting because they've always had really good netting scores even when they were on the ec. Whereas pan from what I remember in the old days was amostlu a war clan. Besides they only t 1 point better than you. And about juusto I realised that mistake later on and meant to fix it, but I musta forgot. My bad juusto:P

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:51:33

You are in NBK, of course you think they deserve top marks for warring. Unfortunately, you think that everyone with half a brain is in NBK already.

mike Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:59:23

really sauron of nbk? you hold that much bias for "panlv used to be a mostly war clan" considering e2025 is dead. it doesn't matter that you include it, you are judging TKO (who back then was near the bottom of the rung, with only 100 countries at times?) as being massive because of their numbers here but panlv used to have thousands of botrun countries? you are making 0 sense in arguing against rockman right now and even with insults you have to see this.
Carpe Cerevisi

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 17:05:05

Meh I rarely bother with sense, and making of it.

Havoc Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 17:05:42

I recall PANLV winning TNW many times as well back in the Surak/Cham days;)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 31st 2011, 20:16:13

Damn you Sauron for posting your opinion in the form of arbitrary ranking on this public forum!

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

snawdog Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:28:07

Prime hacked the results!!!

I think the rankings are quite close OVERALL...
ICQ 364553524
msn

kemo Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:49:35

i still think you cant compare old ffa to this one. also joltomac didnt do an ffa server :P
all praised to ra

Twain Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 21:17:24

Fun stuff to read Sauron. I could nitpick like the others, but I'll leave that up to them. It's always fun to see where someone else ranks us.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 21:19:55

"Ketchup is on of the best FA guys a clan could have and he has been able to ensure that TKO are able to net 95% of the time.."

Thats where you loose credibility in this.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 21:57:28

lol@ketchup

The rankings are solid I think. I havent been around long enough in EE to argue properly, but NBK should have the highest warring ranking and TKO the highest netting ranking
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 0:56:22

IMP IMP IMP RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
IT'S KILLING TIME

NightShade

Nov 1st 2011, 1:40:33

Originally posted by Havoc:
I recall PANLV winning TNW many times as well back in the Surak/Cham days;)

Yeah, you can multiply anything by 4,000+ countries and take TNW, Havoc. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

mdevol Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 4:52:16

CC is ranked too high

also, aponic was the first leader to drift away to RL stuffs, leadership now rests on myself and Akula, and we are content with our size, that is why we arent getting much bigger.

Edited By: mdevol on Nov 1st 2011, 4:55:01
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rico Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 11:27:48

Originally posted by Rockman:
And you gave IMP a 4 for netting? I don't think IMP has ever even topped 10m anw, hows that enough to get a 4?

I won Average NW in the 3th or 4th set of FFA under the tag RICOxIMP. I'm sure someone has old scores to look that up. I also finished #1 overall that set but a glitch caused the final scores not to update. (Back when the scores page only updated a few times a day)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 1st 2011, 13:29:04

He was probably too young to be allowed to turn on that giant 1996 Hewlett Packard with AOL 3.0 operating Windows 95 way back then.

aponic Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 17:17:50

Nice to see someone putting up some rankings. One that only included EE stats would be cool also. Nice effort Sauron
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 17:38:51

f that, in 1996 i had a gateway with a turbo button!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 1st 2011, 18:09:29

Ha. I had a friend with a computer that had a turbo button. I thought it was hilarious.

snawdog Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 18:25:38

I mashed hell outta Turbo button,never saw any Turbo bursts.. :(
ICQ 364553524
msn