Right....like tso
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 19:49:10

Originally posted by tduong:
Right....like tso

This is a solo server, still butt hurt about the TS?, restart and go back in!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 20:11:52

Originally posted by Slagpit:
If you want to thank me you should apologize to Warster for acting like a jackass.
When? If we're getting back to people being allowed to all name themselves with matching clan tags then I haven't changed my opinion. In fact, the instance I brought up did indeed confuse the player into thinking he was being targeted by a clan, which was exactly the point I was making... Everything would be much cleaner if y'all liked my idea about editing out clan tags from country names if people report them. "=[

Edited By: blid on Feb 4th 2012, 20:19:40
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 1:38:11

People want to know why this game is not growing. Now if you would have a look to the left, you will see a WILD BLID, jumping up and down, throwing a tantrum. Dude just give it up, all they are using are similar country names, now if they coordinated together and attacked you, I see where you are coming from, but I haven't heard of them coordinating attacks on you. So STFU and enjoy the ride.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 4:26:35

subaru AB'd one of them down, then another one attacked him within 30 minutes. It wasn't a coincidence, the two were allied. And then subaru came on here thinking there was an alliance on the server. That's the kind of thing that will make people quit the game, and new people WILL think there is an alliance when they see 30 countries named WoG. And that's much worse for keeping players than telling people they can't all put clan tags in their names together. BTW, a WILD BLID? This thread was created to make fun of me and is 3 pages and I had 1 post on the first page and only have made more posts as more events have happened.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 5:07:48

We get your point, blid, and we love you, its very likely the reason why they went WoG on you, they're pulling your leg :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!