Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 13:50:15

Originally posted by Arthos:
I was playing a CG country and couldn’t keep up with the upkeep. I noticed that the HG countries store up money and food. 2 countries had over 1b and one of them had over 100m food. So I just stole their money and food for 200+ turns over 2 days. My army got built up really fast doing that so I attacked someone 5 times. I logged off came back and I was destroyed.

If you weren’t deleted then it sounds like you ran Into Skol. Some of the players are very dangerous and if you attack them more then one time it breaks Gdi and they can war you. The super dangerous players can and will kill your country.

If you were jacklar (#85) then it was me that killed you and I did it because you attacked me multiple times.

If you were the other purple country that was deleted then maybe they thought you were coordinating with ratski or maybe you cussed someone out in game messages? People get deleted for that as well so that’s one area to watch.

Arthos Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 16:36:03

I was playing as Arthos #30. I was just stealing food and cash for the fun of it. I’m not going to be able to beat someone who has mastered the turn by turn strategy. So, I figure I’ll just mess with them, makes my work day go by faster. I don’t care about winning. Is there a way to see if someone else is stealing food/cash from another player so I can avoid that player?

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 16:45:10

Oh you were purpled so that’s for cheating or cussing usually I think

Arthos (#30)
(Communism)
Networth: 8,651,255
Land: 18926
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2024, 17:07:31

I'm guessing it was for collusion, but it's a tricky question for mods to know if it was just coincidence (unless there is clear proof in their tools) since as you note, there's no way to see that in the news etc.

Ratski Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 17:56:51

It's like being a Felon here they never forget the past actions in my case. but after I got band for some time I make it a point not to cheat, as for spy ops I can't see other players actions, as I stated before, it was a coincidence, that Athos was stealing cash at the same time I was doing it to the same player, It can happen but because of my past record still haunts me and I got Purpled, and accused of cheating again. I didn't even hit a live player this set. It's been over a year since my last purple, was on Jun 5th, 2023.

Edited By: Ratski on Jun 15th 2024, 18:02:29
See Original Post

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 15th 2024, 18:06:52

Your appeals have been processed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2024, 18:15:08

Originally posted by Ratski:
It's like being a Felon here they never forget the past actions in my case. but after I got band for some time I make it a point not to cheat, as for spy ops I can't see other players actions, as I stated before, it was a coincidence, that Athos was stealing cash at the same time I was doing it to the same player, It can happen but because of my past record still haunts me and I got Purpled, and accused of cheating again. I didn't even hit a live player this set. It's been over a year since my last purple, was on Jun 5th, 2023.

Lies, you stole money from live player, that's hitting.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kingme Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 19:59:27

I haven't played in a long time, but I seem to recall you (Ratski), having this same awful, terrible, bad luck. Just so happening to do things as the same time as others, even back then. A quick look at your old express history shows this to be true, I see purple. You must just be the unluckiest of people. File your appeal and see what happens.

However, if it smells like crap and looks like crap... it might just be crap.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 20:07:43

Looks like ratski was undeleted

Kingme Game profile

Jun 15th 2024, 20:19:56

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Looks like ratski was undeleted

Must not have been crap

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2024, 21:02:43

I'm going to use his own logic, he's guilty.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Jun 18th 2024, 19:23:20

Thank you Slagpit for the restoration, I can't see other players spy ops as I am doing my own. I allways make a lot of spies, and use them for fast easy cash in Express, I just wish I could steal cash like that in Alliances,
the bots usually have fat banks, I would love to tap. :)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 18th 2024, 19:30:43

Originally posted by Ratski:
Thank you Slagpit for the restoration, I can't see other players spy ops as I am doing my own. I allways make a lot of spies, and use them for fast easy cash in Express, I just wish I could steal cash like that in Alliances,
the bots usually have fat banks, I would love to tap. :)

You can steal cash from the bots on the new Cooperation server.