Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 20:15:29

Your reply doesnt address a single thing I said.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 20:21:43

trife... you fluffing fluffmonster eat fluff and go fluff yourself.

p.s. jiman, you didn't bring up anything that needed to be addressed.

Edited By: anoniem on Dec 27th 2011, 20:23:50
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 20:24:50

re(ally)tired

Jiman Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:17:50

Originally posted by anoniem:
trife... you fluffing fluffmonster eat fluff and go fluff yourself.

p.s. jiman, you didn't bring up anything that needed to be addressed.

Yep. Who cares if admins come on the forums swearing at players. Not an issue at all.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:23:17

So diez slagpit isnt a dev anymore then perhaps its time the devs tells him to shove his threats somewhere or just ban him for his endless babbling bs

anoniem Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:23:37

It's as much of an issue, as if I were to swear at you. I don't see an admin tag in his name, so I would assume he isn't doing administrative work, and if he is then you could probably think of his nick as a pseudonym.

They are only words after all.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:24:51

Originally posted by Ivan:

its time the devs tells ivan to shove his threats somewhere or just ban him for his endless babbling bs

fixed it for you.
re(ally)tired

Atryn Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:36:28

Just to re-iterate on-topic.

MD is recruiting!

http://md.boxcarhosting.com

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 27th 2011, 21:58:36

Originally posted by Jiman:
Yep. Who cares if admins come on the forums swearing at players. Not an issue at all.

Emotional indulgence is honestly pathetic. Why don't you try reading the rules sometime? You've actually broken more rules in this thread than I have. Nice work, champ.

Why is Ivan still yipping? I'm not the one who gives out bans anymore. You sad people always try to blame me for your problems.

Pain Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:02:24

everyone complained that admins should have different names because somehow its different that it says developer or admin under their names when they talk about politcal issues, and now Slagpit no longer has that and people are still crying about it lol.

Your mother is a nice woman

Jiman Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:04:35

Less about emotion indulgence and having more to do with professionalism that such a position should show and present of a company (of any sort).

Also, no, I havent broken any rules. ^_^

locket Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:08:12

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by locket:
I have seen it inferred that he is... can anyone confirm that out of curiosity?

It's none of your business. I almost never post on AT now, but every time I do there is almost always a locket post right after it full of off topic and creepy garbage.

You already got yourself banned once doing this kind of crap. Going for a repeat? fluff off.

Almost 1000 more posts than me and posting as much as I do or more and you think you don't post? Thanks for the threat though! Especially when you admit you don't do the bans later on. I wonder when/if you have or will be banned for the lovely things you say.

If you are a game dev still then you are making a mockery of it.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 27th 2011, 22:10:55

The admins have stated at least a dozen times that anyone with a staff related problem should speak to them privately about it. Instead of doing that, you are publicly squealing like a stuck pig about some perceived injustice. Therefore, your post is in violation of the rules.

Take your ignorant claptrap somewhere else. I'm really not interested in debating viewpoints that are driven by your emotions and your ego.

Originally posted by martian:
simply swearing won't get you banned.

locket Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:13:18

Originally posted by Slagpit:
The admins have stated at least a dozen times that anyone with a staff related problem should speak to them privately about it. Instead of doing that, you are publicly squealing like a stuck pig about some perceived injustice. Therefore, your post is in violation of the rules.

Take your ignorant claptrap somewhere else. I'm really not interested in debating viewpoints that are driven by your emotions and your ego.

Originally posted by martian:
simply swearing won't get you banned.

Personally insulting others will though. And considering I asked earlier in the thread whether you are a game dev in a perfectly polite way and you can't be bothered to tell me how should I know if anything is a staff related problem? Be respectful enough to answer a simple question.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:20:47

Lalalala not going to be dragged into anything else. Ill become what I dislike :O

Edited By: Jiman on Dec 28th 2011, 0:07:55
See Original Post

davidoss Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 8:27:29

Lalalala not going to be dragged into anything else. Ill become what I dislike :O

(y)

Now if only everyone else in this thread could adopt that attitude.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 9:09:24

davidoss, you are continually topping a thread that would be dead by now. give it a rest.
re(ally)tired

davidoss Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 9:38:31

Alternatively, I'd suggest just having this topic locked altogether since the topic starter has already found a team to play with and nothing constructive is coming out of this thread.

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 10:44:02

Truth is Anon is my multi... kthnxbai!

anoniem Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 14:34:22

mmmmm... multies!! delicious :)
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 28th 2011, 18:02:00

What the hell are you talking about? You brought it up first.

Oh wait, now I'm just a player so I guess you have nothing to cry about!

Sorry, but without an admin tag too me you are just another member of the community.

If you want to lead a crusade against rule breakers in the community maybe you should figure out what the rules actually are first. Getting rid of that rotten stench would be another good step too.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 18:08:55

Raaaaawr

Trife Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 19:03:43

Had Chipotle recently, SG?

anoniem Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 19:10:35

Had Trifle recently, SG?
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 19:55:22

Originally posted by Trife:
Had Chipotle recently, SG?

Actually, no =/ I changed locations at work and there isn't one nearby anymore.

Trife Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 19:56:35

Sorry to hear man. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!